Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxvine)
    what should we do? get rid of all muslims like hitler did to the nazi's?
    OMG! Hitler murdered the Nazis too? Will the revelations about that man never end?

ReputationRep:
    French police have issued a gag request, military is on the scene. Op about to start.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimKallstrom)
    Why are you so desperate to remove the tag of their religion from these killers even though their region was their reason for being killers?

Not all people from this religion have been killers but most have been apologists for it.
    the majority of people from the religion have not been killers lol...how many people follow islam are there in the uk alone? how many are killers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by billydisco)
    How else you going to deny 99.9999% of terrorist atrocities committed in the name of Islam?!
    Take a breath, read what I wrote (and the quote I was replying to), and then engage brain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattyR2895)
    There are, it just doesn't get reported in the mainstream media. For example:

Moreover, terrorism done specifically in the name of Islam makes up merely 2pc of all terrorist attacks in Europe.
    Care to tell me what the other 98% of terrorist attacks are?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)
    Which secret organisations?
    There's plenty , search em up.
    Elite wealthy people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattyR2895)
    There are, it just doesn't get reported in the mainstream media. For example:

Moreover, terrorism done specifically in the name of Islam makes up merely 2pc of all terrorist attacks in Europe.
    Yet while you typing that Muslims are currency executing people one by one in a theatre in Paris

Do you have no shame?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxvine)
    what makes you sure they follow islam though?

They can claim to follow Islam but it doesn't mean they do...there is clearly something wrong with them...

People can claim that they are doing this in the name of 'a religon' but they may just be ill or just sociopaths...
    No. Really don't think so. Plenty of absolutely normal (albeit very naive) young men want to join the army so they can play with real guns. I suspect terrorists aren't that different, they just get to do it for real. There is a thrill to it that you'll never get from video games.

ReputationRep:
    BBC reporting that Bataclan has been stormed, and border restrictions are only focusing on outgoing individuals at present, so yeah seems to be aimed at containing the perpetrators

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    why social tensions? crime?

why do you think thats the case?
    A lack of direction, identity, cohesion, activity.
    Rife and stinky islamophobia and xenophobia.

ReputationRep:
    This is awful news and my thoughts are with all those affected right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Modesty)
    There's plenty , search em up.
    Elite wealthy people.
    So secret you can read all about them

What are you reading at university The collective works of noddy and big ears.

People are currently being killed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamthetruth)
    I am not in France
    Not much difference between France and UK. It would be very very naive to think MI5 will foil every terrorist plot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simes)
    OMG! Hitler murdered the Nazis too? Will the revelations about that man never end?
    ever heard of the night of the long knives ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariachi)
    ever heard of the night of the long knives ?
    That wasn't really with the aim of wiping out a certain race?

How many more innocent people must die:sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by billydisco)
    Care to tell me what the other 98% of terrorist attacks are?
    A mixture of different groups, nationalists more than any other

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llys)
    No. Really don't think so. Plenty of absolutely normal (albeit very naive) young men want to join the army so they can play with real guns. I suspect terrorists aren't that different, they just get to do it for real. There is a thrill to it that you'll never get from video games.
    unfortunately, you're right

so, as far as we can tell, attacks by ISIS in Beirut and Paris.

Russians should now take particular care.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I love how some people here are saying all Muslims are terrorists, shame on you.

ReputationRep:
    Bbc news reporting 2 suicide bombings

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 22, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.