Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Going to do an hour of psychology essay writing from now!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by speed1✈️✈️)
    Well not really, my class are going quite slow, they've yet to do vectors, so i started self teaching vectors. I'd like to cover the whole spec asap so I can get on with past papers.
    That's my attitude to all my AS levels... I've jsut learnt all the content and my revision/relearning starts from tomorrow... I need to relearn C4 xD... I pretty much zoomed through it and haven't looked back at it since :9 Do you find it more difficult than C3?

ReputationRep:
    Going to do two double page spread for transition metals for unit 5 chemistry. Hopefully will be finished by 3. 3-6 on cloning plants and animals for unit 5 biology. Then 6-10 on stupid religious studies :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Met half of my goals for 12:00 - 13:00 - time to finish this weeks lecture notes (13:30-14:15) and put stuff in folders. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    :work: 12:30am. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

Going to hopefully, finally finish the krebs cycle + electron transport chain and then memorise/refresh on Chem unit 1.
    Well, ahem, I ended up going through work experience stuff instead :getmecoat:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    To be fair, I haven't get gotten a single placement, and I think our school's going to be asking us about them after half term. That's the excuse I'm sticking to, at least.

But I will definitely (almost definitely) finish bio after I've had a sandwich break.

Hope your session went better.

ReputationRep:
    This hour I'm going to try and do at least 1 paragraph of my History essay now... even if I don't get it done - I'll be okay with that as long as I'm working on my exam technique

ReputationRep:
    my session went really well! I did psychology unit 2 and i realised just how much i had forgotten as its been a while since we've covered the topics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    I didn't study Othello and Wuthering Heights so I can't say much for them, but I studied Gatsby for AS and it's one of my favourite books, it's absolutely fantastic!
    I enjoyed reading Gatsby too!
    I agree the book is absolutely amazing!! Highly captivating

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Someboady)
    That's my attitude to all my AS levels... I've jsut learnt all the content and my revision/relearning starts from tomorrow... I need to relearn C4 xD... I pretty much zoomed through it and haven't looked back at it since :9 Do you find it more difficult than C3?
    Yeah C4 is WAAY harder than C3, C3 is relatively easy, C4 is a massive step up, defo the hardest pure maths module. I'd really like an A* in Maths but C4 is killing me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    Well, ahem, I ended up going through work experience stuff instead :getmecoat:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    To be fair, I haven't get gotten a single placement, and I think our school's going to be asking us about them after half term. That's the excuse I'm sticking to, at least.

But I will definitely (almost definitely) finish bio after I've had a sandwich break.

Hope your session went better.
    You were still doing something beneficial/productive so well done! And I always thought that work experience was held in year 10 for everyone aha. Yeah, I found it really difficult trying to find a placement at the time too. - Ended up at doing two weeks at a supermarket. :dontknow: Good luck with it all though!

Thanks, I managed to finish + rewrite notes for all my bio stuff. I also started re-memorising Chemistry unit 1. - Will continue with that lightly over lunch as I'm taking a break now but the next proper session will be at 3:00pm.

ReputationRep:
    I finished Infrared spectroscopy and ozone depletion.

Found out I haven't made notes on fractional distillation, cracking or combustion, so i'm going to do as much of that as I can by 3; if required, finish it all by 4.

ReputationRep:
    Finished my session for the EPQ.

I started a little later than anticipated at twenty past, but still managed to get a big annoying paragraph done. Almost done with the conclusion, then it's just one more paragraph for the main body of text. Up to 5100 words already though :eek:

Then it's all the bureaucracy - sheets upon sheets of project reviews that I should have been doing as I went along :getmecoat:

Off for lunch now! Next EPQ session (because I'm determined to finish it today) at 15:00. I'm gonna sulk over Netflix with a bowl of soup.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    You were still doing something beneficial/productive so well done! And I always thought that work experience was held in year 10 for everyone aha. Yeah, I found it really difficult trying to find a placement at the time too. - Ended up at doing two weeks at a supermarket. :dontknow: Good luck with it all though!

Thanks, I managed to finish + rewrite notes for all my bio stuff. I also started re-memorising Chemistry unit 1. - Will continue with that lightly over lunch as I'm taking a break now but the next proper session will be at 3:00pm.
    You know what, that's probably what I'll end up with too (or something similar). Plus I'm getting kind of tired of e-mailing multiple companies and waiting for a rejection (is this what being an adult is like? :zomg: ).

Congrats on getting your stuff done! :five:

I'll do a thirty minute session in like three minutes probably, and then the 3:00pm one.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Finally finished accounting, moving onto some finance stuff after a 3 o'clock tutorial (have to miss Countdown today :cry2: :hide:)

ReputationRep:

:badger:14:15pm:badger:
    Loging out time...
    Aim:
    • complete some P1 notes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by speed1✈️✈️)
    Finished doing the C3 solomon now with plenty mistakes made
    Now time for C4 mixed excersises!
    how much revision have you done for C3 so far?? / how many past papers have you done?

ReputationRep:
    Gonna try to get Respiration and the Nutrient cycles done for biology, will probably take me 2 hours as I always get confused with the nitrogen cycle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    You know what, that's probably what I'll end up with too (or something similar). Plus I'm getting kind of tired of e-mailing multiple companies and waiting for a rejection (is this what being an adult is like? :zomg: ).

Congrats on getting your stuff done! :five:

I'll do a thirty minute session in like three minutes probably, and then the 3:00pm one.
    Tbh, it wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. Infact, it was probably much more insightful than the placement I was hoping for + I actually v much enjoyed it in the end. :lol: (probably. :cry2: ) But yess, it's such a tedious process + some companies didn't even inform me via email that I wasn't wanted, they just didn't bother replying hoping I'd figure it out/something when in reality I was just there at my computer clicking the refresh button up to 3000 times a day- eagerly waiting for a response. :emo:

:five: <3

Sounds good!

ReputationRep:
    Psychology revision from 3-6pm

ReputationRep:
    Connected rates of change right now aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.