Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Oh well, its equal as our Pakistan's women Cricket team won again Indian team! #GirlsInGreen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    About the game today..

Well, deeply disappointed and saddened at the fact that we lost, especially knowing that Pakistan played extremely good today. I could not believe those chakkas one after the other by Malik and Akmal. Much love and respect for my Green guy Shoaib Malik. He played really well. Will NEVER forget those wickets by Sami! Especially when the wicket came out and when Yuvraj was to do a chakka and then Sami catched it. Some great and proud moments for Pakistanis today from the match.

But...

Here comes the criticisms:

Fielding on the part of Pakistan was better but not good enough to win the match. Pakistan started off pretty good and in fact there were less balls and more scores for India to make. However, fielding failed hence the outcome.

India played okay. Last time they played extremely well against Pakistan. I gave them credit. However, I was a bit shocked at India's fielding and scoring game today. The scoring game only changed after the partnership of Kholi and Dhoni.

Overall, Congrats India!

Pakistan, I love you so much and I must say I'm disappointed yet again but this time I was really expecting something since you guys played extremely well. I saw unity, better fielding and partnership within you guys. However, this was not enough to win. I'm still proud of you my guys! You guys improved. Better luck next time and please win for once for all of the loyal fans of yours, including me!
    Lol it ain't that deep...

ReputationRep:
    Well you know what they say, the match could've been fixed...

(Jk Indians don't kill me please)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    It clearly is for me.

ReputationRep:
    It is lol..

ReputationRep:
    It clearly is for me.
    (Original post by Student403)
    It is lol..
    Not really but ok

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Rn in such a bad mood but Kohli..sorry for spelling it wrong
    At least you guys are still in the competition! You have 2 hard matches next but you have a chance!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol was expecting that anyway :/

Can't help but have a soft spot for Kohli though :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Not really but ok

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well what's the breakdown for you?

ReputationRep:
    Oh well, its equal as our Pakistan's women Cricket team won again Indian team! #GirlsInGreen
    Haha I watched that earlier. India did so badly in that!!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Let's be fair, Kohli is tremendous. What a player. He seemed to be playing on a different pitch to the others today. He is head and shoulders above anybody else in the India squad, let alone Pakistan squad.

In truth, I didn't think either team was that good. The ball turned well for the Indian spinners, but Pakistan's batsmen just weren't good enough.

I felt they judged length poorly - hardly a surprise given the enormity of the occasion - and were caught regularly on the front foot.

The Kohli vs Amir dual promises to be a battle of the ages, and a real era-defining clash. Kohli's average against Pakistan in T20s - 84.66 - already points to that.

India 11-0 Pakistan. Oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    Well what's the breakdown for you?
    Well even though every IndiaVSPak match is like a big game it's not like this was the final or anything, we're still in with a shot with plenty of games to go

ReputationRep:
    Did you watch the match?
    Yeah I agree, the score by Pakistan was pretty bad. It should have been at least 150 or so. But only Kholi played well in Indian team. So credit goes to Kholi
    Yeah credits to him but hes no better than hashim amla or the gayle force

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Let's be fair, Kohli is tremendous. What a player. He seemed to be playing on a different pitch to the others today. He is head and shoulders above anybody else in the India squad, let alone Pakistan squad.

In truth, I didn't think either team was that good. The ball turned well for the Indian spinners, but Pakistan's batsmen just weren't good enough.

I felt they judged length poorly - hardly a surprise given the enormity of the occasion - and were caught regularly on the front foot.

The Kohli vs Amir dual promises to be a battle of the ages, and a real era-defining clash. Kohli's average against Pakistan in T20s - 84.66 - already points to that.

India 11-0 Pakistan. Oh dear.
    Yeh, I agree. Neither team did that well today. India started off horribly but they caught up at the end. Comparing how Pakistan did earlier this week with todays match, today's score was nothing! Kohli did do amazingly today - and the six at the very end from Dhoni was :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Well even though every IndiaVSPak match is like a big game it's not like this was the final or anything, we're still in with a shot with plenty of games to go
    Idk about that

Aus vs Bangladesh - Aus will win
    NZ vs Pakistan - NZ will win
    India vs Bangladesh - India will win
    Aus vs Pakistan - Aus will most likely win unless we pull of something spectacular
    Bangladesh vs NZ - NZ will win
    India vs Australia - India most likely

So either way NZ will go through and then I think it's between India/Aus

ReputationRep:
    As always Pakistan let me down.

Regardless, great match! Chak de India!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think I have a crush oh Kohli now. :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    Idk about that

Aus vs Pakistan - Aus will most likely win unless we pull of something spectacular

I also made this prediction earlier, I think the final may be between India and New Zealand.

ReputationRep:
    Idk about thatAus vs Bangladesh - Aus will win

Really? I think Austrailia have a better chance.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    Yeh, I agree. Neither team did that well today. India started off horribly but they caught up at the end. Comparing how Pakistan did earlier this week with todays match, today's score was nothing! Kohli did do amazingly today - and the six at the very end from Dhoni was :yy:
    Pakistan could easily have won that match. Their total was achievable, admittedly, but they could've emerged victorious had Kohli not shown he was head and shoulders above any other T20 batsman on the sub-continent.

ReputationRep:
    Idk about that

Way to be optimistic

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.