Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophieec)
    does anyone do History HL Europe and the middle east (French revolution/Napoleon and Russia 1860-1924 in particular) have any predictions for thursday??
    I'm doing Russia as well!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vidiana)
    Anyone doing history P3 today on Europe (Russia and Unifications)? What do you predict will come up?
    im doing russia! it's really hard to predict but they usually like asking about alexander ii ( i was looking at past q's from 2011-2015)so i reckon that may be one of the questions! hopefully nice ones ) praying to the IB gods ahhaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophieec)
    im doing russia! it's really hard to predict but they usually like asking about alexander ii ( i was looking at past q's from 2011-2015)so i reckon that may be one of the questions! hopefully nice ones ) praying to the IB gods ahhaha
    I have a feeling for Nicholas II but I'm soooo scared

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vidiana)
    I have a feeling for Nicholas II but I'm soooo scared
    don't worry!! i am too( i feel so screwed for this exam(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaichandak)
    TZ2 and Calc. Good luck and lets go get them 7s !!
    Good luck to you too!

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find TZ1 SL chem?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahjennyp)
    Any predictions for Psychology SL TZ2 Paper 1 tomorrow??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have a feeling that neurotransmitters or hormones will come up for the BLOA SAQ
    My teacher said that emotions could come up for the CLOA LAQ because it hasn't for some years

Do you have any ideas?
    I really don't feel prepared for tomorrow...

ReputationRep:
    Name:  Psych  Q .png
Views: 254
Size:  102.8 KB

Welp Their pattern seems to be very weird and i dont know if they follow any ... I have a table with a the questions from 2011 to 2015 . Ugh i want a good question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bobbybobste)
    Name:  Psych  Q .png
Views: 254
Size:  102.8 KB

Welp Their pattern seems to be very weird and i dont know if they follow any ... I have a table with a the questions from 2011 to 2015 . Ugh i want a good question.
    Thank you for that!! I've been looking at it for the past 20 mins and I can't seem to identify a pattern...
    Let's hope for good questions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ziggyystardust)
    I have a feeling that neurotransmitters or hormones will come up for the BLOA SAQ
    My teacher said that emotions could come up for the CLOA LAQ because it hasn't for some years

Do you have any ideas?
    I really don't feel prepared for tomorrow...
    Ahh okay thanks! My teacher says the same thing about hormones!! Which emotion LAQ do you mean in CLOA as in cog + bio factors interacting in emotion or emotion affecting cog process? Thanks for the help I feel there's so much and I'm barely done studying haha I'm betting on some good questions coming up tbh 🙏🏻 (and my coursework pulling my grade up....)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    how did everyone find HL Chemistry?

ReputationRep:
    yes praying hard !!
    (Original post by ziggyystardust)
    Thank you for that!! I've been looking at it for the past 20 mins and I can't seem to identify a pattern...
    Let's hope for good questions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medleg)
    how did everyone find HL Chemistry?
    paper 1 was decent but i made some pretty dumb mistakes
    some paper 1 questions were quite tricky it wasnt too easy

paper 2 was very vague I feel like tbh, I was expecting much more core material or detailed questions. Again lots of tricks. Hopefully grade boundaries go very low because its first examinations. you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahjennyp)
    Ahh okay thanks! My teacher says the same thing about hormones!! Which emotion LAQ do you mean in CLOA as in cog + bio factors interacting in emotion or emotion affecting cog process? Thanks for the help I feel there's so much and I'm barely done studying haha I'm betting on some good questions coming up tbh 🙏🏻 (and my coursework pulling my grade up....)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I revised a bit over Easter but I feel like I've forgotten everything now! I'm relying on my coursework and paper 3 to bring my grade up...
    Umm she didn't specify tbh, but if the one about bio and cog factors interacting in emotions comes up, I'm definitely not doing it... Schachter and singer's study is too long

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lola2039)
    paper 1 was decent but i made some pretty dumb mistakes
    some paper 1 questions were quite tricky it wasnt too easy

paper 2 was very vague I feel like tbh, I was expecting much more core material or detailed questions. Again lots of tricks. Hopefully grade boundaries go very low because its first examinations. you?
    yeah I had similar thoughts! wasn't awful but wasn't great, and I know I've made a few mistakes... which time zone are you?

ReputationRep:
    For all those who took the HL Maths paper, a math teacher has uploaded his worked solutions to all the questions. You can get them here:

Paper 1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2n...ew?usp=sharing

Paper 2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2n...ew?usp=sharing

This is for TZ2 only

EDIT: Fixed Links

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaichandak)
    For all those who took the HL Maths paper, a math teacher has uploaded his worked solutions to all the questions. You can get them here:

Paper 1: https://drive.google.com/a/kgv.hk/fi...YtUnJYSHc/view

Paper 2: https://drive.google.com/a/kgv.hk/fi...ew?usp=sharing

This is for TZ2 only
    Bless you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medleg)
    yeah I had similar thoughts! wasn't awful but wasn't great, and I know I've made a few mistakes... which time zone are you?
    TZ2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lola2039)
    TZ2
    me too, same paper then what do you think the grade boundaries could be?

ReputationRep:
    History is done

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Applying to university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.