Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

GCSE CORE SCIENCE B1 C1 P1 Exams 2016 {OFFICIAL THREAD} EDEXCEL ONLY watch

• View Poll Results: Which is your strongest subject?
    BIOLOGY
    49.59%
    CHEMISTRY
    32.79%
    PHYSICS
    17.62%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Debruyne)
    Thanks for the speedy reply
    Could you kindly clarify what you meant in that reply as im a bit confused thanks
    If you studied the old specification in class and flunked exams first time you can re-take at the same time as if you are sitting the exam for the first time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taran001)
    If you studied the old specification in class and flunked exams first time you can re-take at the same time as if you are sitting the exam for the first time
    Just to sum it Up,
    as this is the first time i am sitting the core science exam i am able to sit the june 2017 exam which is the old spec paper

Thanks (your really helpful)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Debruyne)
    Just to sum it Up,
    as this is the first time i am sitting the core science exam i am able to sit the june 2017 exam which is the old spec paper

Thanks (your really helpful)
    Yes that is true and if you want a retake you can do it June 2018 if necessary

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taran001)
    Yes that is true and if you want a retake you can do it June 2018 if necessary
    like i mentained before you have helped me alot!
    now i understand,
    just one question what do you think is easier geography or history and why

ReputationRep:
    does anybody have the physics p1 , chemistry c2 and c3 and the bilogy b2 foundation papers and there mark schemes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aqsa___)
    does anybody have the physics p1 , chemistry c2 and c3 and the bilogy b2 foundation papers and there mark schemes
    You can go to edexcel website and search past papers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have the newest papers for EDEDXEL GCSE science core???

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.