Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

    Hi. I was trying to get some information about igcse maths exams. So basically I am wanting to apply for teaching training PGDE Seondary in Scotland. I do not meet the maths Grade B and above in GCSE requirement. I was looking at alternatives to getting this equivilant and found out about the igcse. I'm confused about which papers I should look at doing and what the exam entails etc. I am currently living in Australia. Thanks.
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.