Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethan100)
    What do we need to know about diffraction ?
    Longer wavelengths diffract more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A+Hunter)
    Longer wavelengths diffract more
    Is that it ? that's all I know about them already

ReputationRep:
    Is that it ? that's all I know about them already
    I guess that's all lol. Maybe the diffraction diagrams?

ReputationRep:
    What do we need to know about diffraction ?
    This :

Name:  13295176_1547545312218142_191034992_n.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  74.3 KBAttachment 536825536827

Edit: For diffraction you don't need to know about frequencies that was just to help me memorise the wavelengths/frequencies lol
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    i absolutely hate Physics its terrible only subject I'm failing predicted 3As(maths ,f.maths and business) and a D in physics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dididid)
    i absolutely hate Physics its terrible only subject I'm failing predicted 3As(maths ,f.maths and business) and a D in physics
    What topics do you struggle on? We can boost your grade to a C

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sameehaiqbal)
    What topics do you struggle on? We can boost your grade to a C
    i pretty much struggle on anything waves related .. All the maths/mechanics i generally do really well with but as soon as any theory to do with waves come up i mess up on it

ReputationRep:
    i pretty much struggle on anything waves related .. All the maths/mechanics i generally do really well with but as soon as any theory to do with waves come up i mess up on it
    Post your questions and problems here and we will help you out.

That's great if you can do the maths really well, means you can do about 40% of the paper really well. Not that much work to put in

ReputationRep:
    Post your questions and problems here and we will help you out.

That's great if you can do the maths really well, means you can do about 40% of the paper really well. Not that much work to put in
    yeah sure thanks. I only chose physics because i thought it was mostly maths so i could revise the night before and get a good grade( like I'm doing in my other subjects) but i was really wrong physics needs weeks of preparation lol

ReputationRep:
    yeah sure thanks. I only chose physics because i thought it was mostly maths so i could revise the night before and get a good grade( like I'm doing in my other subjects) but i was really wrong physics needs weeks of preparation lol
    Most of it by the way, is just maths and the majority of questions are really just about picking the correct formula and then just plugging the numbers in.

You could probably pass it just doing the calculations lol

ReputationRep:
    See if I'm not able to get the Multiple Choice Paper can someone try and get it too, tomorrow? Also I'll try get Section B as well from my teacher

ReputationRep:
    How many applications do we need to know for the electromagnetic spectrum section ?

ReputationRep:
    How many applications do we need to know for the electromagnetic spectrum section ?
    There's a good table here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/education/guide...vcw/revision/2

ReputationRep:
    There's a good table here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/education/guide...vcw/revision/2
    Thank Youuu

ReputationRep:
    This is probably an irrelevant question but does anyone know how to get rid of nausea/faintness and nervousness before an exam? This is a huge problem for me

ReputationRep:
    this is probably an irrelevant question but does anyone know how to get rid of nausea/faintness and nervousness before an exam? This is a huge problem for me
    star jumps always help !!

ReputationRep:
    This is probably an irrelevant question but does anyone know how to get rid of nausea/faintness and nervousness before an exam? This is a huge problem for me
    Not really a good method but i just have load of energy drinks and caffeine before an exam just makes me a lot more alert and able to work for 2 hours at full concentration.

ReputationRep:
    Not really a good method but i just have load of energy drinks and caffeine before an exam just makes me a lot more alert and able to work for 2 hours at full concentration.
    I would do that but then i'd need a pee every 2 mins :rofl:

rather not be bursting during the exam

ReputationRep:
    And what happens when you crash half way through it :P

ReputationRep:
    I'm not good at open ended questions, what could I do to improve on this ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up sugar, or salt?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.