Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 34908seikj)
    Am I not allowed to like everyone, indiscriminate of size, gender and hight?
    No. I never said that, the video was weird

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    No. I never said that, the video was weird
    You never said the video was weird though :hand:

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, I like girls around my height. Mainly shorter, my height or maybe even like an inch or 2 taller. It's really not embarrassing to hit on or be around taller girls though. One thing that's sexy is that you have longer legs

How short is 5 ft 2? Is it VERY short?

ReputationRep:
    Any girl works for me
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jk, I can't get any girl

(Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    I'm 5ft 11 (179cm) a lot of people say tall girls are cool others prefer short girls. Which do you prefer and why?
    What is your ideal height? and why?
    I don't mind if a girl is taller than me by a few centimetres or inches, but I prefer girls who are shorter than me.

ReputationRep:
    I am a 5'9 (175cm) Chinese girl, when I go back to China, I'm starred at like a monster. Additionally, there are very little Asian guys that are 6'0 or over, this kinda makes me lose hope in the Asian dating game.

ReputationRep:
    Finding a girl taller than 6'3 will be a hassle for me I love tall girls <3

Tbh, I probably need to start by finding a girl to like me.
    Oh well, #Lonewolf4life

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.