Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamoody)
    Assalam Alaikum WarahmatAllah. How's everyone? It's our 9th fast today and I don't really think it's that difficult. All you need to do is hibernate till Dhuhr, then till Asr and then till Iftaar :rofl:
    Walaikum salam, I'm very good thank you, How are you?
    My fast is going well Alhamdulilah, I think I'm used to not eating.
    How is your fasting going?

ReputationRep:
    Assalam Alaikum WarahmatAllah. How's everyone? It's our 9th fast today and I don't really think it's that difficult. All you need to do is hibernate till Dhuhr, then till Asr and then till Iftaar :rofl:
    Yh its really not that hard! I've realised how much food distracts me! I've done so much revision in Ramadan and its all because I cant take "snack breaks" :rolleyes:ahaha
    InshAllah everything goes well on results day for everyone, I've only got 1 exam left....
    Keep me in your prayers!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishea16)
    Yh its really not that hard! I've realised how much food distracts me! I've done so much revision in Ramadan and its all because I cant take "snack breaks" :rolleyes:ahaha
    InshAllah everything goes well on results day for everyone, I've only got 1 exam left....
    Keep me in your prayers!!
    :rofl: I feel so sorry for females. You peeps have to do all the cooking while we sit there dreaming about all the lovely things we're gonna be gulping down within a few hours

Good luck Ishea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tasnia'x)
    Walaikum salam, I'm very good thank you, How are you?
    My fast is going well Alhamdulilah, I think I'm used to not eating.
    How is your fasting going?
    Great to know :yep: I'm marvelous :yep:
    Alhamdellah, not used to eating? Are you sure? :eek::poke:
    It's going great really :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    Wa'alaikum Asalaaam, Aww brother thanks for asking, great Alhamdulillah.

9th already??? :eek2: :eek4: :eek3:

Don't give others the idea....although they probably are not oblivious to it....but Lool I don't even hibernate, not even after Dhuhr because it is the UK, I don't feel right. Miss last ramadan where I spent like about 10 days of ramadan back home and actually slept after Dhuhr. It is all about the weather, sigh.
    Hey no probs

Actually, today's our 10th :lol:
    Awww, is the weather too bad there? :console: B-but sleeping is bae :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Not difficult for me neither el hamdoulilah :yep:
    Good luck :woo:
    That's great to hear :mmm:

Did you catch yourself going through the food items in the fridge? :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Banana208)
    Salam si- omg I just realised you're a guy😂 Sorry itsokI'llleave :getmecoat::getmecoat:
    Anyways... Todays fast along with most of them has been going well Alhamdulillah. Im pretty Ive perfected the art of Ramadan hibernation. Each day ive been slleping from 5am on wards till just after zuhr. Literally takes away half the day. Which is both good and bad- i haven't decided yet
    Also just spent my exam free days watching nickelodeon and cooking programmes-despite me being 16/17

That's awesome. Just hang on, 21 days to go :rofl:
    #sleepaway :rofl:
    Hey it's a good thing. See if you don't snooze ha;f of the day, you'd robs get all grumpy and whatnot :rofl:
    Next thing you know, peeps be sharpening their knives towards iftar while looking at you like :perv:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Well today unfortunately I did not feel good at all, so my mum advised me not to fast today, third fast I've missed but inshallah going to make it up after Ramadan, every fast I do gets easier by the day.
    Aww :console: Is everything alright little one? :console:
    InshaAllah you will :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Person at the mosque: Hey Hamoody, how's Ramadan so far?
    Me: *sleepily* What? I just woke up
    Him: Do you know which fast it is today?
    Me: Nawh. I've spent Ramadan on my bed and on the dining table

Is this anyone else here? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Incredible97)
    This was me early in the morning Attachment 549665

Not my fault even though I never have sehri apart from drinking 2 bottles of water. The bad thing about me is I remind others to do suhoor but I don't do it myself :rofl:
    :rofl: Realllyyy??? :lol:

OMG I can't go a single day without suhoor :nope: How do you manage with nothing but a glass of water? :eek:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Aww :console: Is everything alright little one? :console:
    InshaAllah you will :hugs:
    Well for some reason I keep heavily sleeping, my mum tried to wake me up today but I didn't wake up at all yet I do remember being awake at that time or maybe I was dreaming. I haven't been feeling well due to the hayfever, going to keep it tomorrow hopefully but thank you. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Well for some reason I keep heavily sleeping, my mum tried to wake me up today but I didn't wake up at all yet I do remember being awake at that time or maybe I was dreaming. I haven't been feeling well due to the hayfever, going to keep it tomorrow hopefully but thank you. :hugs:
    Aww :console:
    You'll be better soon inshaAllah :hugs:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Okay I swear Im always to the last person to find something LOL
    but Ramadan Kareem Guysss!! Hope it's going well
    Tbh at least the weather isnt boiling so I wont get thirsty as much

ReputationRep:

That's awesome. Just hang on, 21 days to go :rofl:
    #sleepaway :rofl:
    Hey it's a good thing. See if you don't snooze ha;f of the day, you'd robs get all grumpy and whatnot :rofl:
    Next thing you know, peeps be sharpening their knives towards iftar while looking at you like :perv:
    :rofl:
    Im sorrryy
    But the thing is I dont want to sleep the days away I want to go out and run around. I've finished my exams. Im a free bird except rn Ive just been cooped up in my house all week

Dw g Im sure I can defend myself:battle:

:battle::battle::battle::battle::battle:

ReputationRep:
    Person at the mosque: Hey Hamoody, how's Ramadan so far?
    Me: *sleepily* What? I just woke up
    Him: Do you know which fast it is today?
    Me: Nawh. I've spent Ramadan on my bed and on the dining table

Is this anyone else here? :rofl:
    Thats me. Tbf unless theres school I have no awareness of the time or date either

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: I feel so sorry for females. You peeps have to do all the cooking while we sit there dreaming about all the lovely things we're gonna be gulping down within a few hours

Good luck Ishea
    So why don't you help out instead of 'feeling sorry' for us?

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Realllyyy??? :lol:

OMG I can't go a single day without suhoor :nope: How do you manage with nothing but a glass of water? :eek:
    Yeah

Honestly i don't get hungry at all, sometimes i force myself to eat but i can't Probs there's no room left :rofl: Me during sehri Name:  index.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  6.8 KB

What do you have for suhoor?

ReputationRep:
    Hey no probs

Actually, today's our 10th :lol:
    Awww, is the weather too bad there? :console: B-but sleeping is bae :love:
    Salaam it is our 10th too
    not too bad just rain Alhamdulillah....UK weather one day sunshine.....6 days of rain :laugh:

Haha yeah sleeping is bae ......but it is just I don't feel sleepy during the day most of the time. And it is better to make the most of Ramadan InshaAllah.

That's great to hear :mmm:

Did you catch yourself going through the food items in the fridge? :teehee:
    Not this year yet :lol: but it happens to me every year lol so probably incoming :lol:

What about you ? :mmm:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Lol!!!! So true !!! XD I used to do that like sleep all the time and then just wake up to pray and then go back to sleep but having exams so now I can't !!! :cry::cry2:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.