Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)
    where did u get that from????????she was pakistani n me dad is pakistani too, i am just born in france lol

yes i can speak fluent enlgish i just dont know the hard words if u know what i mean....like i hear these words alot but dont really how to use them when i speak coz i dont know the exact definition

so you dont want me to progress hein?
    Oh, so you're full paki? Yay, I think u told me that ur mum's French

Oh, okay then, I understand

No,ofc I do, Wth are u on about, I just don't wanna come across as rude, ygm? I don't wanna be that annoying guy that's always taking mistakes out......but I happily will do from now

ReputationRep:
    aah okay, you are a genuinely nice bro for helping me!
    And you're a genuinely nice sister for being the way you are

btw, the bit in bold is what you accidentally missed out in your original post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Oh, so you're full paki? Yay, I think u told me that ur mum's French

Oh, okay then, I understand

No,ofc I do, Wth are u on about, I just don't wanna come across as rude, ygm? I don't wanna be that annoying guy that's always taking mistakes out......but I happily will do from now
    yh a full paki lol.................did i? i must have been drunk then...jk lol

oh yes please, correct me if am wrong but not on things like your is you are n all that if u what i mean

ReputationRep:
    And you're a genuinely nice sister for being the way you are

btw, the bit in bold is what you accidentally missed out in your original post
    aww thanks,

and thanks again for correcting lol

ReputationRep:
    yh a full paki lol.................did i? i must have been drunk then...jk lol

oh yes please, correct me if am wrong but not on things like your is you are n all that if u what i mean
    k cool, but it'd be hard for me to distinguish whether you are using 'slang' or making genuine mistakes, like here you wrote 'am' instead of 'I am' or 'I'm', was that done on purpose? I assume so.......
    Spoiler:
    Show
    btw, see what I mean, I sound like a total d*** when I correct you, I don't want you to think that I'm like that........

ReputationRep:
    aww thanks,

and thanks again for correcting lol
    No worries, lol, but it's just the truth so....I don't think I deserved to be thanked

Don't keep on thanking me

ReputationRep:
    k cool, but it'd be hard for me to distinguish whether you are using 'slang' or making genuine mistakes, like here you wrote 'am' instead of 'I am' or 'I'm', was that done on purpose? I assume so.......
    Spoiler:
    Show
    btw, see what I mean, I sound like a total d*** when I correct you, I don't want you to think that I'm like that........
    oooooh ****.....i wont use slang then, but i know i will at some point.......but i'll try not to when i talk to u lol
    the ones i always use are; u, am, np,(ygm,lmao, that more u tho) tho, m8......i mean isnt it obvious..never mind
    what a d***

ReputationRep:
    oooooh ****.....i wont use slang then, but i know i will at some point.......but i'll try not to when i talk to u lol
    the ones i always use are; u, am, np,(ygm,lmao, that more u tho) tho, m8......i mean isnt it obvious..never mind
    what a d***
    It kinda is, soz

U being fr?

ReputationRep:
    No worries, lol, but it's just the truth so....I don't think I deserved to be thanked

Don't keep on thanking me
    why did u thank me.....oops no u didnt lol

k, dont keep on apologising first

ReputationRep:
    why did u thank me.....oops no u didnt lol

k, dont keep on apologising first
    yh lol

fine.

ReputationRep:
    It kinda is, soz

U being fr?
    don't keep on apologising, it's fine

what?what do you mean?
    u know what...never mind, i said nothing

ReputationRep:
    It kinda is, soz

U being fr?
    hahaha lol i just realised what it means..............sorry for being so baffed but i thought it wasnt a swear word..............
    and so no, if u correct me i wont moan or thimk anything like that about you!!

ReputationRep:
    don't keep on apologising, it's fine

what?what do you mean?
    u know what...never mind, i said nothing
    I meant were u being serious when u said this?

what a d***

ReputationRep:
    hahaha lol i just realised what it means..............sorry for being so baffed
    and so no, if u correct me i wont moan or thimk anything like that about you!!
    You're not baffed! Be quiet, lol

So you acc think I'm a d***? don't blame you, if u do tbh

ReputationRep:
    You're not baffed! Be quiet, lol

So you acc think I'm a d***? don't blame you, if u do tbh
    i am quite lol, just typing .......:toofunny:........what makes u thing am not?

naaaah lol, why would i think this...............proof i couldnt figure what that was saying:toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    omg france just won 2-0, :france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france:

hamza772000

ReputationRep:
    i am quite lol, just typing .......:toofunny:........what makes u thing am not?

naaaah lol, why would i think this...............proof i couldnt figure what that was saying:toofunny:
    Not quite Aysha, QUIET, they're two different words

Ur not baffed coz ur not. Period.

I dunno?! U tell me!

And I don't understand what the last bit means Sorry

ReputationRep:
    omg france just won 2-0,

hamza772000
    I know lol

ReputationRep:
    Not quite Aysha, QUIET, they're two different words

Ur not baffed coz ur not. Period.

I dunno?! U tell me!

And I don't understand what the last bit means Sorry
    ah yh, all the quiet and quiete and quiet are so ****ing confusing, thanks....oops sorry

i need a scientific proof lol

i meant:
    proof: i could not figure out what d*** was acc saying like i didnt know what was hidden behind the ******* so i couldnt have thought you were a d***, ygm?

ReputationRep:
    ah yh, all the quiet and quiete and quiet are so ****ing confusing, thanks....oops sorry

i need a scientific proof lol

i meant:
    proof: i could not figure out what d*** was acc saying like i didnt know what was hidden behind the ******* so i couldnt have thought you were a d***, ygm?
    dw, btw, what's quiete? u mean quieter?

An image? lol jk Eww, you said scientific proof so that's what came to my head - an image

Ah, it said ****

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.