The Official TSR Fantasy Football Premier League 2016/17

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    I doubt we will, we'll probably bring on Matip.
    Defoe goal 4 me if so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Defoe goal 4 me if so
    Origi is on....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Defoe goal 4 me if so
    Oops... x

ReputationRep:
    pls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    That bandwagon didn't last long :lol:
    Hahaha sure there'll be someone out there that already transferred him in

ReputationRep:
    No points for Firmino but i'm not worried, Liverpool look dangerous going forward.

They're going to thrash Burnley next week.

ReputationRep:
    *thinking about bringing one of their players in for ericksen, so that I am not doubled up on spurs..*

But it would be pretty typical liverpool to *beat arsenal, and then be held/loose to burnley.*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    No points for Firmino but i'm not worried, Liverpool look dangerous going forward.

Yeah Firmino has the tendency to do this and then get involved in 3 goals in the same game. He looks fine too, can see him getting 10 this season and assisting a fair few. Marathon not a sprint!

ReputationRep:
    Fallen from 300k to 800k today lol, always crazy rises and falls at this early stage so not going to panic yet, although Ibra scoring today and possibly rising is worrying.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalWenger)
    Fallen from 300k to 800k today lol, always crazy rises and falls at this early stage so not going to panic yet, although Ibra scoring today and possibly rising is worrying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Overall is irrelevant until GW10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

Coutinho won't do that every week but Firmino gets played up front and scores/assists almost every week.

Definitely a better player for FPL in the long run in my opinion, I'm not worried just yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Yeah true, just gonna sit tight and not take any hits. Learnt the hard way last season that hits very rarely work out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    66 points with Payet to play. Not bad for 1st GW of the season.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, my 7 midfield and defence managed 14 points between them while the 3 midfield and defence I benched managed 21 between them. Game is trolling me.

ReputationRep:
    28 points, rock bottom lmao. Got Kante & Willian left to play....miracle time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    28 points, rock bottom lmao. Got Kante & Willian left to play....miracle time.
    Why get Kante for 5.5m when you can get a midfielder/winger in a lesser team for that price?

Never get DMs in FPL. Never.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Why get Kante for 5.5m when you can get a midfielder/winger in a lesser team for that price?

Never get DMs in FPL. Never.
    Tbh had very little time to look at it this year, might end up WC'ing. But yeah will take that on board as a first thought.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    **** that I'm top 10k :cool:

ReputationRep:
    58 points with hazard left that's pretty decent considering its first week Ive had a lot worse.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I ****ed up xD 26 points, with Oxford, Ogbonna and Kante to go.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Football articles
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.