Hospital pharmacy Pre-registration Applications (Pharmalife) 2017/2018

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    Could you send me a copy please?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hiya. Could you send me a copy please?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when West Midlands panel should let us know?

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to some hospitals in the Midlands too, but I haven't heard anything. Do you know when the interviews are?

ReputationRep:
    Rejection from Newcastle too

ReputationRep:
    Any positive interview news? Anyone?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holistic_pharm)
    Rejection from Newcastle too

Sorry to hear mate. Hopefully the next time we hear is an interview invite!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jpharm)
    Any positive interview news? Anyone?!
    All I have is a Newcastle rejection so far. I sent similar applications to all hospitals so if Newcastle don't like it, I doubt other hospitals will

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NPharm24)
    I've applied to some hospitals in the Midlands too, but I haven't heard anything. Do you know when the interviews are?
    I think around the 20th?

ReputationRep:
    Is there a timeframe which hospitals have to give before emails? Like 2 weeks? Or can they literally send an invite the day before?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeredithGrey13)
    Is there a timeframe which hospitals have to give before emails? Like 2 weeks? Or can they literally send an invite the day before?
    I've heard that I should hear back from Welsh hospitals around 2 weeks before the all-Wales interview day, which is the 20th of September. I haven't heard back from any yet so I'm hoping to sometime this week. I assumed it would be the same for hospitals in England too...an invite one or two days before would be very unfair!

ReputationRep:
    Hey can I have a copy too please? Thank you so much for the help!!!

(Original post by Jin3011)
    Eyo guys! Let me know if you want me to send you a file of common pre-reg interview questions to go over. Helped me prep for my interviews. Best wishes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren94xo)
    I've heard that I should hear back from Welsh hospitals around 2 weeks before the all-Wales interview day, which is the 20th of September. I haven't heard back from any yet so I'm hoping to sometime this week. I assumed it would be the same for hospitals in England too...an invite one or two days before would be very unfair!
    Thank you! Okay well that means tomorrow or Wednesday. I agree, in order to organize transport and get a bit of prep and revision done I need 2 weeks X

ReputationRep:
    All I have is a Newcastle rejection so far. I sent similar applications to all hospitals so if Newcastle don't like it, I doubt other hospitals will
    I know, right?! Its really daunting but we have to be positive. There is round 2 as well!

ReputationRep:
    Asking questions doesn't harm anyone
    (Original post by Farmacee)
    Have people srs applied to TLC and not known the assessment structure beforehand?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jin3011)
    Eyo guys! Let me know if you want me to send you a file of common pre-reg interview questions to go over. Helped me prep for my interviews. Best wishes!
    Hey, please could you send me the file too
    Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YonceLikeLiquor)
    Asking questions doesn't harm anyone
    Tell 'em boy, bye.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything so far today?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything so far today?
    nope, nothing

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know whether are applicants for TLC will have been invited for the stage 1 assessment?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 22, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.