ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    Could you send me a copy please?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hiya. Could you send me a copy please?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when West Midlands panel should let us know?

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to some hospitals in the Midlands too, but I haven't heard anything. Do you know when the interviews are?

ReputationRep:
    Rejection from Newcastle too

ReputationRep:
    Any positive interview news? Anyone?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holistic_pharm)
    Rejection from Newcastle too

Sorry to hear mate. Hopefully the next time we hear is an interview invite!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jpharm)
    Any positive interview news? Anyone?!
    All I have is a Newcastle rejection so far. I sent similar applications to all hospitals so if Newcastle don't like it, I doubt other hospitals will

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NPharm24)
    I've applied to some hospitals in the Midlands too, but I haven't heard anything. Do you know when the interviews are?
    I think around the 20th?

ReputationRep:
    Is there a timeframe which hospitals have to give before emails? Like 2 weeks? Or can they literally send an invite the day before?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeredithGrey13)
    Is there a timeframe which hospitals have to give before emails? Like 2 weeks? Or can they literally send an invite the day before?
    I've heard that I should hear back from Welsh hospitals around 2 weeks before the all-Wales interview day, which is the 20th of September. I haven't heard back from any yet so I'm hoping to sometime this week. I assumed it would be the same for hospitals in England too...an invite one or two days before would be very unfair!

ReputationRep:
    Hey can I have a copy too please? Thank you so much for the help!!!

(Original post by Jin3011)
    Eyo guys! Let me know if you want me to send you a file of common pre-reg interview questions to go over. Helped me prep for my interviews. Best wishes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren94xo)
    I've heard that I should hear back from Welsh hospitals around 2 weeks before the all-Wales interview day, which is the 20th of September. I haven't heard back from any yet so I'm hoping to sometime this week. I assumed it would be the same for hospitals in England too...an invite one or two days before would be very unfair!
    Thank you! Okay well that means tomorrow or Wednesday. I agree, in order to organize transport and get a bit of prep and revision done I need 2 weeks X

ReputationRep:
    All I have is a Newcastle rejection so far. I sent similar applications to all hospitals so if Newcastle don't like it, I doubt other hospitals will
    I know, right?! Its really daunting but we have to be positive. There is round 2 as well!

ReputationRep:
    Asking questions doesn't harm anyone
    (Original post by Farmacee)
    Have people srs applied to TLC and not known the assessment structure beforehand?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jin3011)
    Eyo guys! Let me know if you want me to send you a file of common pre-reg interview questions to go over. Helped me prep for my interviews. Best wishes!
    Hey, please could you send me the file too
    Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YonceLikeLiquor)
    Asking questions doesn't harm anyone
    Tell 'em boy, bye.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything so far today?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything so far today?
    nope, nothing

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know whether are applicants for TLC will have been invited for the stage 1 assessment?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.