The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
polthegael
Feile Dhun Eideann... The only thing on Earth with a larger fringe than your avatar Acaila :tongue:

*Pushes pol's head under water*
Reply 341
And Ellie's not perfect - she's emaciated. Otherwise... :rolleyes:

:tongue:
Reply 342
Glug :frown:
Ellie4
Hehe {wuffles pumpkin!} How have you been sweet pea? Long time no chat!

Oh, for heavens sake! Get a subforum! :biggrin:
Reply 344
polthegael
Glug :frown:

Don't :frown: me. You started it by saying I was too thin, and you're just jealous of my flowing locks :tongue:
Reply 345
Ellie4
Don't :frown: me. You started it by saying I was too thin, and you're just jealous of my flowing locks :tongue:

I actually have a lot of hair at the moment...
Reply 346
polthegael

Not as much as me I'll bet!!!
Reply 347
polthegael

Is it all yours???

Hehe..only jokin Pol...pls don't throw your bath tub at me!!!! :frown:

G
Reply 348
Ellie4
Not as much as me I'll bet!!!

Depends where you look, I'd guess..
Reply 349
polthegael

:rolleyes: Dear me pol, how unescessary!
Reply 350
polthegael

Eeeeeeeewwwwwww Pol!!!!!! That's terrible!!!!

G
Reply 351
Ok, that sounds rude (might well be true though.. :rolleyes: ), but I meant chest, legs, etc.. I'm quite sure that my hair all adds up!
Reply 352
Hmm, I'm in serious need of a haircut at the mo...I must get it cut, it looks a disgrace. Some people look good with lots of hair though.
Reply 353
Squishy
Hmm, I'm in serious need of a haircut at the mo...I must get it cut, it looks a disgrace. Some people look good with lots of hair though.

I don't..i look like a prat...gotta get my hair cut every 6-8 weeks. I hate it when it comes over my ears,..looks dumb. Maybe its a chinese thing :tongue:

G
Reply 354
Squishy
Some people look good with lots of hair though.

Don't tell me... Ellie, right..?!

Will someone goto look at the pictures of Rednirt and Blissy and try to tell me that damned Ellie is still the prettiest one on this site..! :mad:

Reply 355
polthegael

Will someone goto look at the pictures of Rednirt and Blissy and try to tell me that damned Ellie is still the prettiest one on this site..! :mad:

Blimey!!! You have quite the issue don't you pol!
Reply 356
polthegael

Erm......excuse Mr Pol....i think Ellie is the prettiest girl on this site....

*runs for his life*

G
Reply 357
gzftan
Erm......excuse Mr Pol....i think Ellie is the prettiest girl on this site....

*runs for his life*

G

hehe. *chases Geoff to give him a hug because he's so lovely*
Reply 358
gzftan
I don't..i look like a prat...gotta get my hair cut every 6-8 weeks. I hate it when it comes over my ears,..looks dumb. Maybe its a chinese thing :tongue:

G

It probably is! Long hair's not practical anyway...especially during science experiments. When I was working at Häagen-Dazs, they told me to wear a cap or else my hair would fall into the ice-cream.

polthegael

Um...I know who I think is the prettiest girl I've seen on UKL, but I keep quiet about these things...it's not Ellie though (no offence dear, you do look good in your profile pic, but it's small and grainy and I don't like to judge on just that :smile: ).
gzftan

G

I just shave all my hair off once a year. In general I believe haircuts to be a waste of time and money.

MB

Latest

Trending

Trending