Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    friday night, in a club

This morning

ReputationRep:
    A few months ago
    I could have been kissing someonme I like last night if I had've got the text earlier.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happydinosaur)
    This morning
    Snap!

:five:

Making the most of my opportunities before I go off to uni, to be honest.

(Original post by *pitseleh*)
    Snap!

:five:

Making the most of my opportunities before I go off to uni, to be honest.
    Making the most of my last week at uni before the summer. Won't be too bad though as I have weekends away to visit him planned and I can't wait

ReputationRep:
    Making the most of my last week at uni before the summer. Won't be too bad though as I have weekends away to visit him planned and I can't wait
    Thats not bad then.

ReputationRep:
    I know the feeling.. we're already trying to make loose plans for meeting up post-October - we'd rather be pre-emptive than think about it all at the last minute!

Hope the rest of your summer is as enjoyable as those weekends away.

I know the feeling.. we're already trying to make loose plans for meeting up post-October - we'd rather be pre-emptive than think about it all at the last minute!

Hope the rest of your summer is as enjoyable as those weekends away.
    Yeh its good to have loose plans in place. I like knowing that we have 3 weeks apart rather than not being sure when I will next get to see him. Plus it means I could buy train tickets when they are cheaper

ReputationRep:
    Yeh its good to have loose plans in place. I like knowing that we have 3 weeks apart rather than not being sure when I will next get to see him. Plus it means I could buy train tickets when they are cheaper
    Exactamundo! It's good to hear that pre-planning has helped you out - makes me feel a bit more secure that we're doing the right thing, heh. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    about a hour ago when the girl i like got on her bus home now i wont see her til next week or sunday !

hehe happy!

Exactamundo! It's good to hear that pre-planning has helped you out - makes me feel a bit more secure that we're doing the right thing, heh. Thanks.
    When you both have busy lives and know it isn't possible to work off last minute plans alone it really helps to have planned dates in advance and then spontenous moments can slot in around. Enjoy the summer!

ReputationRep:
    ...nearly 3 weeks ago

Him on his train back to Liverpool and me on the platform.

The fact that I miss him doesn't stop me laughing everytime I think about his face nearly being slammed in by the train doors

ReputationRep:
    monday...

ReputationRep:
    so many months ago.

ReputationRep:
    When you both have busy lives and know it isn't possible to work off last minute plans alone it really helps to have planned dates in advance and then spontenous moments can slot in around. Enjoy the summer!
    Cheers. You too!

ReputationRep:
    20th June, feels like a lifetime

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horny_shakespeare_****_69)
    never. i tried but they filed charges against me.....JOKES!! BANTER!!! you guys must be UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGLeeeeee!! god knows i wudnt snog any of you moaning jobbies!!! jst go on a night out, get some really wrecked bloke and force him to. honestly get out more, why dont u all exchange each others numbers and snog each other.....problem sorted...instead of writing on a bloody wall.....schlagbag.
    if any of you are fit and jst lead a secluded life giv me an add on facebook- RUSSELL NIMMO.
    OMGZ, u muzt b ugleeeee if u hav 2 give out ur facebook name out ion a forum 2 get snogs LOL LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Knobski.

ReputationRep:
    15th of February. The girl it was with originally wanted me to go down on the 14th. until she realised that wasn't the same night as the rock night at her SU. So we made do with the night after Valentines Day.

Oh, and then the next day, she told me she just wanted to be friends. Hilarious... [/sarcasm]

ReputationRep:
    26th of April (I remember cos it was excatly after my French oral exam).
    Then for May-June nothing becaus I haven't been going out, just studying. This will all change tonight, hopefully

ReputationRep:
    I was bad and kissed 2 guys last week ummm. Now I'm sorted with just the one and I last kissed him on Monday cos he's got flu and I don't want the flu!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 7, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.