The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
x-x-xamyx-x-x
:eek: I love him too! He's in my avatar! I love his charisma and everything as the Doctor, it just works :p:

I'll take Freema, you can have Tennant :ninja:

What?!
Reply 341
I don't know the difference between hip hop and rap. I do like both Eminem and Run DMC though. Does this make me a bad person?
Reply 342
Girl.Scout
Oo music discussion has infiltrated.

Some hip hop is good... Mainly indie for me, not so much stuff like Pigeon Detectives et al., but less... mainstream. Like Cajun Dance Party, johnny Foreigner n stuff. Well, less so now. And electro, and classic rock, and riot grrl... I could go on.

do you like daft punk? also, have you heard this: http://hypem.com/popup.php?list=eNotzskRBDEIA8CE9sEhkMk%

SO GOOD!
x-x-xamyx-x-x
:eek: I love him too! He's in my avatar! I love his charisma and everything as the Doctor, it just works :p:

David Tennant :coma:

Rose annoys the hell outta though
Drewski
I'll take Freema, you can have Tennant :ninja:

What?!

Talking about Freema, I loved Rose's reaction to her ' Who's that? Oi! I was here first!'
She's not possesive...
angel_sista
*Reads your bio*
Oh, wow. Yeah. Lol. I wasn't born in Lagos, I was born in England. And I do like basketball, though I get quite violent when the boys forget I'm on their team and don't pass.
Quote from my P.E teacher: 'Sarah, it's basketball, not rugby!!'

lol, yea bein excluded is really annoying.
are you goin uni next year?
Reply 346
Original post by &#949
haha

Rule #1: what happens on TSR, stays on TSR :hmmm:

okies! what are you doing next year btw? also, have you done your accomadation yet? they're all either clearly awful or insanely expensive!
chad_ch
do you like daft punk? also, have you heard this: http://hypem.com/popup.php?list=eNotzskRBDEIA8CE9sEhkMk%

SO GOOD!

Yes, Daft Punk are good!

Your link will not load.

What is it?
I've seen every single episode of the Simpsons to date, apart from the new ones.

... uh-oh. :frown:
wanderlust.xx
It was pretty awful. xD

My apologies :biggrin: I did warn you beforehand though! I obviously embarassed myself BIG TIME there :p:

angel_sista
*hugs amy*
Nuff said *wipes tear from eye*

:wink: Thats ok, he is brilliant and I don't know who they're going to replace him with. I can't think of anyone who'll be as good as him.
Reply 350
Teebs
I don't know the difference between hip hop and rap. I do like both Eminem and Run DMC though. Does this make me a bad person?

i like both so you have my blessing.
Reply 351
Original post by &#949
David Tennant :coma:

Rose annoys the hell outta though

There's just something about her eyebrows...:hmmm:
bballer4life
lol, yea bein excluded is really annoying.
are you goin uni next year?

Yeah, hopefully. The ironic thing is, I was going to apply to UCL for next year but I forgot. Hopefully, I'll be getting my butt into Lancaster to do Law.
One significant difference: You are significantly smarter than me.
x-x-xamyx-x-x
My apologies :biggrin: I did warn you beforehand though! I obviously embarassed myself BIG TIME there :p:

I'd be worse if I tried.

*Ahem*

Shy Emo.

'Nuff said.
Reply 354
Girl.Scout
Yes, Daft Punk are good!

Your link will not load.

What is it?

Its a remix of d.a.n.c.e. by mstrkrft. http://youtube.com/watch?v=2G-jSeT_zUo

that will work. get your dancing shoes on! Whats your fav. daft album?
x-x-xamyx-x-x

:wink: Thats ok, he is brilliant and I don't know who they're going to replace him with. I can't think of anyone who'll be as good as him.

I thought your bio was fine. Don't stres about it.
and yeah. Who can replace Tennant? We should make a society around that question >_<
Teebs
Talking loudly about what?

generally embarassing myself!
Reply 357
Drewski
There's just something about her eyebrows...:hmmm:

Bringing her back was pure fan service. Why can't dead/gone characters stay dead and gone?
wanderlust.xx
I'd be worse if I tried.

*Ahem*

Shy Emo.

'Nuff said.

:rofl: I think you should try now.
Reply 359
wanderlust.xx
I'd be worse if I tried.

*Ahem*

Shy Emo.

'Nuff said.