Anyone going to Roehampton?? Watch

kirsty007
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
right we are defo meeting up!! everyone going in on thursday? want to meet up then??
im defo going to thurs and fri!

it was pretty bad there!! lol its good i didnt stay for long though. any1 else got subject talks tomorrow? im going to business one. any1 else?
flowermaster91
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Elvendork)
I have a freshers pass, but I haven't used it yet. No tickets left for Friday?! That's rubbish I'm hopefully going to Fraud Fest on Thursday too (if they have any tickets left tomorrow), so I might see you there!

Woo, I've accepted you
:woo: :woo: :woo:

:eek: if you have a freshers pass it's fine, thats what the lady told me
kirsty007
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i have facebook too! look for kirsty larman
flowermaster91
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by kirsty007)
right we are defo meeting up!! everyone going in on thursday? want to meet up then??

it was pretty bad there!! lol its good i didnt stay for long though. any1 else got subject talks tomorrow? im going to business one. any1 else?
:rofl: neither did i, i just came today to get tickets then i went home! haha...yeah lets meet up ..adding you too :p:
Elvendork
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

I'm going early tomorrow to get tickets for Fraud Fest, so I should be there on Thursday too!

I've got a History subject talk tomorrow at 3pm, fun :p:

(Original post by flowermaster91)
:woo: :woo: :woo:

:eek: if you have a freshers pass it's fine, thats what the lady told me
Yay! Fingers crossed
flowermaster91
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Lucky, my talk is at 9am
kirsty007
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
same my talks at 9am.which means i have get up at 6.30!

to make things easier do u wonna meet on thursday near the big white tent that way everyone knows where that is as u cant miss it.on thurs ive got to enroll its meant to be 9am-12. so wonna meet at the tent at 12.30 someone could make a trl sign.lol that way we know its the right people. could go to the cafe for a drink in southlands its not far from there and get to know each other. what do u think? or just meet in the cafe instead?
Elvendork
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

to make things easier do u wonna meet on thursday near the big white tent that way everyone knows where that is as u cant miss it.on thurs ive got to enroll its meant to be 9am-12. so wonna meet at the tent at 12.30 someone could make a trl sign.lol that way we know its the right people. could go to the cafe for a drink in southlands its not far from there and get to know each other. what do u think? or just meet in the cafe instead?
Today I got tickets for Fraud Fest and for the Comedy Night

Tomorrow I'm enrolling at 1:30pm, and then 3pm-5pm I've got a welcome thing with my department, so I won't be free until then. But you guys could meet up and then I could catch up with you later?
flowermaster91
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

heyy same,i enroll same time as you ....meet u guys at the tent then
flowermaster91
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Today I got tickets for Fraud Fest and for the Comedy Night

Tomorrow I'm enrolling at 1:30pm, and then 3pm-5pm I've got a welcome thing with my department, so I won't be free until then. But you guys could meet up and then I could catch up with you later?
woop well done , i hope its good lol
Elvendork
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
woop well done , i hope its good lol
Heh, me too :p:

If we don't manage to sort anything out tonight, tomorrow I'll be the girl wearing the ghostbusters t-shirt, so come and say hi I'll probably be by myself anyway lol.
flowermaster91
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Heh, me too :p:

If we don't manage to sort anything out tonight, tomorrow I'll be the girl wearing the ghostbusters t-shirt, so come and say hi I'll probably be by myself anyway lol.
:awesome: who you gonna call!...ok dat was lame lool
flowermaster91
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
student finance better come after this! i still want my loan to go shopping :emo:
Elvendork
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:awesome: who you gonna call!...ok dat was lame lool
A couple of weeks ago I was in Tesco wearing my ghostbusters shirt, and some random guy starting singing that to me :p: which was quite scary haha.

And I agree, our student finance needs to hurry up! My payment schedule said that I would get the first instalment yesterday, haven't got anything yet though.
flowermaster91
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
A couple of weeks ago I was in Tesco wearing my ghostbusters shirt, and some random guy starting singing that to me :p: which was quite scary haha.

And I agree, our student finance needs to hurry up! My payment schedule said that I would get the first instalment yesterday, haven't got anything yet though.
:rofl:
Report 9 years ago
Hi guys I was wondering if anyone has recieved their timetable yet? I havent and im panicking a little bit . Thanks for any help you can give me!
Elvendork
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by 023529)
Hi guys I was wondering if anyone has recieved their timetable yet? I havent and im panicking a little bit . Thanks for any help you can give me!
Have you signed up for your modules yet?

I signed up for mine yesterday and saw a provisional timetable, but I'm currently waiting for them to confirm it and send me the final one
flowermaster91
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i didnt see anyone :emo:
Elvendork
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i didnt see anyone :emo:
I'm sitting next to you :p:

Wow, we're sad lol.
flowermaster91
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm sitting next to you :p:

Wow, we're sad lol.
LOL! :yep: ...no one will know :ninja:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (232)
27.62%
No (608)
72.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed