The late night/all nighter chat thread. Watch

Tinkerbelle ♥
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
this means as its light i can go for a cigerette and not be worried about the wolves/foxes getting me
TK2 King Pin
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by chuck111)
umm yer im still undecided wether to drop economics or maths but ill defo carry bio and chem to A2 and then hopfully ill get a place to study medicine or pharmacy at uni
ye, probs better sticking with maths if you wanna go into pharmacy
sounds interesting anyways
gman2k8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
umm yer im still undecided wether to drop economics or maths but ill defo carry bio and chem to A2 and then hopfully ill get a place to study medicine or pharmacy at uni
Maths is the best subject in the world why would you wanna drop it and omg you are actually continuing with Chem. I swear Chemistry is so evil. Hardest subject imo by a long mile.
Ijustdon'treallyknow
Badges: 9
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Tinkerbelle ♥)
this means as its light i can go for a cigerette and not be worried about the wolves/foxes getting me
lol yeah! nice to know you will be safe
diamonddust
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I should probably go to bed. I'm not taking anything in anymore but if I go to bed now I'll wake up at 4pm and I won't be able to revise. So I'm going to take a break and have some cold water!
Ijustdon'treallyknow
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by diamonddust)
I should probably go to bed. I'm not taking anything in anymore but if I go to bed now I'll wake up at 4pm and I won't be able to revise. So I'm going to take a break and have some cold water!
*waves*
chuck111
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by gman2k8)
Maths is the best subject in the world why would you wanna drop it and omg you are actually continuing with Chem. I swear Chemistry is so evil. Hardest subject imo by a long mile.
+
I luv chem lol maths on the other hand cant even beleive ive made it through AS maths lol and i bombed in the exam losin most of my marks on fking tiny mistakes as i didnt check my working accuratley
Jiktori
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hah-har! Party-crashing your A-levels thread! I'm not even doing any sort of revision for anything at all!
gman2k8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by TK2 King Pin)
yeh i do media, film, photography and english lang. im such a dosser:P
film studies basically you look at the industry, the way films are made, the reason films are made, how you market them, how you make them successful etc
and we made our own film aswell, not great, but i think we did alright grade-wise lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4bL8...e=channel_page
lol im luvin da mini film man, I dropped you a comment on youtube.
Tinkerbelle ♥
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by diamonddust)
you're past the point of no return, where going to bed now will actually do you more harm then good and it's wierdly, more sensible to stay up as long as you can through the day haha!
Tinkerbelle ♥
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Jiktori)
Hah-har! Party-crashing your A-levels thread! I'm not even doing any sort of revision for anything at all!
oo rebel without a cause!
gman2k8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
+
I luv chem lol maths on the other hand cant even beleive ive made it through AS maths lol and i bombed in the exam losin most of my marks on fking tiny mistakes as i didnt check my working accuratley
Fair dos, good luck with whatever you do
Jiktori
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
oo rebel without a cause!
:ninja:
Ijustdon'treallyknow
Report 9 years ago
you're past the point of no return, where going to bed now will actually do you more harm then good and it's wierdly, more sensible to stay up as long as you can through the day haha!
apparently, if you sleep from 7 to 11, it's okay....I'm not too sure about this though!
marcusmerehay
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Good to see we're still not giving up!
I've actually done a bit more work now, second derivative test for a function of two variables
Not much left to do now :awesome:
TK2 King Pin
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by gman2k8)
lol im luvin da mini film man, I dropped you a comment on youtube.
haha yhh i saw tht cheers mate
marcusmerehay
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by anisha.doshi)
apparently, if you sleep from 7 to 11, it's okay....I'm not too sure about this though!
I watched the "10 Things You Should Know About Sleep" programme last week on bbc1, and it recommends napping between 12 and 3 [if necessary] or else you will do yourself more harm than good and disturb your sleep pattern drastically.
Ijustdon'treallyknow
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by marcusmerehay)
I watched the "10 Things You Should Know About Sleep" programme last week on bbc1, and it recommends napping between 12 and 3 [if necessary] or else you will do yourself more harm than good and disturb your sleep pattern drastically.
oh right! I actually heard about this too. thanks for the advice!
TK2 King Pin
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by marcusmerehay)
apparently too much lack of sleep can start to cause schizophrenia
thts just what i heard though
vander Beth
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'll thank you for the kind thought anyway

Well, if you need anything for Biology, you can just ask. Or other subjects, too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (312)
37.68%
No - but I will (64)
7.73%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.49%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (390)
47.1%

Watched Threads