Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    I don't take part in the "baiting" and "one-upping" on the forum. I'm a grown man who works 55 hours a week. Do I needlessly attack good honest posters? No. I want justice for the rest of the people here simple as that and if that means sacrificing myself so the football forum doesn't have to trowel through his **** on a daily basis. I've been brought up with manners and good morals and when I see LukeMccone butchering these forums like thuggish, belligerent bully he is you can bet your ****ing ***** ass I'll step in
    Yeah, he is bullying me and I did not even say anything bad to him . I feel so vulnerable .

ReputationRep:
    baconbutty going all batman dark knight on this b*****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    baconbutty going all batman dark knight on this b*****
    Is it bad that I liked watching Bane basically tear the Batty man a new one?

ReputationRep:
    Butty is a hero, remember that.

Butty is a "grown man", lol.

Butty is my inspiration, think I might cry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke_Mckeown)

you know.. Im routing for you in this..

Well more like, im usually routing for who ever is against butty..

So common, you have to do better - dont let me down!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    Is it bad that I liked watching Bane basically tear the Batty man a new one?

Loool the batty man dying here.

ReputationRep:

Serious question. What is your motivation for posting on a forum where you know nothing about the topic in question and none of the posters even on your own clubs soc like you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    Loool the batty man dying here.
    Batman 1:21 , for a famous crime fighting hero, that really was a fail attempt at an attack. This is a real slap:

ReputationRep:
    Serious question. What is your motivation for posting on a forum where you know nothing about the topic in question and none of the posters even on your own clubs soc like you?
    I changed my mind I don't care

night :-)

ReputationRep:
    Buttyman, the bacon knight. I like that.

ReputationRep:
    you know.. Im routing for you in this..

Well more like, im usually routing for who ever is against butty..

So common, you have to do better - dont let me down!
    Meh, not really my specialty

I don't really have the wit or the quick parting skills like you other guys have
    Simply because I'm not used to it

Butty has had it out for me for ages, I just accept him calling he out on posts as a normal daily occurrence to be honest.

He doesn't bother me much anymore, he's just a little repetitive
    I'm bored of him now.

ReputationRep:
    Anyway like I said with Ebarocum, I like Butty since he says exactly what he thinks about a subject. Butty is generally agreeable personally and even if you disagree about something he has said, there is a simple way to talk to him about something and you'll avoid getting embroiled in an argument with him. He's more knowledgeable than people think too. Like I said wrt Ebarocum, he can rub people up the wrong way as he's a strong personality but in reality what he's saying is no different to other posters.

This is before I started saying I liked butty as a poster. Even if he is trolling somebody, it's simple to just disagree with him. He often turns out right about things, just that people like sugar coating inconvenient truths...

ReputationRep:
    You try too hard man, seriously :/

I think "none" is a little far - I would've gone for "few".
    Disappointed...

Lol, quoting yourself.

ReputationRep:
    You try too hard man, seriously :/

I think "none" is a little far - I would've gone for "few".
    Disappointed...

Lol, quoting yourself.
    Luke, butty has quoted himself to say he's no longer bothered with this then you're trying to propagate ****.

This is why he's pissed off ffs and I can see it completely from his viewpoint.

ReputationRep:
    Anyway though, this is enough derailment.

Should get back to my original point that if arsenal get a strong DM and a good striker (I.e: cavani), if definitely go down to the bookies and put a cheeky bet on them for the league.

Don't know how a dispute came from that, but alas that is the life of a Liverpool fan.

ReputationRep:
    Luke, butty has quoted himself to say he's no longer bothered with this then you're trying to propagate ****.

This is why he's pissed off ffs and I can see it completely from his viewpoint.
    I'm surprised you noticed that with your head firmly lodged up his backside.

ReputationRep:
    Anyway this is my last post on you because you're genuinely a waste of time.
    I'm surprised you noticed that with your head firmly lodged up his backside.
    Lol. You're not baiting me. I'm not in any way ass licking butty. :rolleyes:

Like honestly you like to ***** and moan about everybody else and act like the nice guy when in reality you need to take a look at yourself before them. Your pseudo humility has caught up with you and it's clear in your passive aggressive posts that there you have a superiority complex over people, so you use defence mechanisms to get away from this obvious fact, by making yourself look like the victim, when in reality the forum are either ridiculing a bad post or your reaction to somebody's post.

Take e.g. you saying that SUG thinks that he's king on liverpool thread(yes I'm putting it here). Or you complaining about little tom at every opportunity. While I argue with little tom I agree with his points on you. You play the victim too much.

You need a reality check if you think an attitude like that will get you through in life. I'm not an expert on life, but I assure you that having a victim complex will get you nowhere but constant arguments with people and being ostracised by friends. I for your sake hope that you are a different person in real life to how you are on TSR personally. Cut out this nice guy crap. We can see through it.

ReputationRep:
    Lol. You're not baiting me. I'm not in any way ass licking butty. :rolleyes:

Like honestly you like to ***** and moan about everybody else and act like the nice guy when in reality you need to take a look at yourself before them. Your pseudo humility has caught up with you and it's clear in your passive aggressive posts that there you have a superiority complex over people, so you use defence mechanisms to get away from this obvious fact, by making yourself look like the victim, when in reality the forum are either ridiculing a bad post or your reaction to somebody's post.

Take e.g. you saying that SUG thinks that he's king on liverpool thread(yes I'm putting it here). Or you complaining about little tom at every opportunity. While I argue with little tom I agree with his points on you. You play the victim too much.

You need a reality check if you think an attitude like that will get you through in life. I'm not an expert on life, but I assure you that having a victim complex will get you nowhere but constant arguments with people and being ostracised by friends. I for your sake hope that you are a different person in real life to how you are on TSR personally. Cut out this nice guy crap. We can see through it.
    Lol didn't read.

ReputationRep:
    think one day we need a moment like this on the TSR football forum:

ReputationRep:
    think one day we need a moment like this on the TSR football forum:

Babe, I just have so many feelings. :cry2: Hold me?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.