Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    Oh I see! Not too far then Hahaha they can :teehee:

As you should be!

Good thank you really enjoying, met some lovely people and learnt some interesting things and of course
    No, I can't be bothered preparing but I want to maximise chances at the same time. Laziness is so annoying ay

Awesome! One thing I'm scared of is not drinking is gonna be a massive problem. And not makings friends cos I suck at that
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    No, I can't be bothered preparing but I want to maximise chances at the same time. Laziness is so annoying ay

Awesome! One thing I'm scared of is not drinking is gonna be a massive problem. And not makings friends cos I suck at that
    Haha oh I know the feeling more than anything, I'm so bloody lazy you're the type of person who can probably do minimal preparation and still perform well though

In all honesty, I don't think it'll be much of an issue! there are plenty of people who don't making friends is also easier than you think, everyone's pretty much come alone so everyone wants to make friends and will be grateful if you speak to them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    Haha oh I know the feeling more than anything, I'm so bloody lazy you're the type of person who can probably do minimal preparation and still perform well though

In all honesty, I don't think it'll be much of an issue! there are plenty of people who don't making friends is also easier than you think, everyone's pretty much come alone so everyone wants to make friends and will be grateful if you speak to them
    Lazy lazy lazy. I'm a weird type of lazy, like I won't do what I'm meant to do because I cba, but I'll do things that probably take more effort than that... Idk.
    Phewwwww, that's one less problem to think about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Ah good old Scott Joplin! I tried learning that on the piano at one point :moon:

Do you know the name of the new accommodation blocks you looked at? I was browsing through on the virtual tour on the website but I didn't know which one was the new one lol
    It's so good, I've just found the piano sheet music again, yay.

I know that I stayed in Woodland Court but I can't remember the names of the ones we looked at, sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowninginsound)
    It's so good, I've just found the piano sheet music again, yay.

I know that I stayed in Woodland Court but I can't remember the names of the ones we looked at, sorry.
    Had a jam sesh today with my pro friend, it was good fun.

But man, I only learnt about muting strings today and it's a bit of a pain :lol:

The accommodation is quite similar to my boarding school room, I'll see if I can share a picture.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)

But man, I only learnt about muting strings today and it's a bit of a pain :lol:

The accommodation is quite similar to my boarding school room, I'll see if I can share a picture.
    The quads

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)

Haha, that sounds good. I need to jam more, I'm so terrible at improvisation. :rolleyes:

Meh, you get used to it, I assure you.

I thought the accommodation at Bath was some of the nicest I've seen, out of the unis I've visited.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, that sounds good. I need to jam more, I'm so terrible at improvisation. :rolleyes:

Meh, you get used to it, I assure you.

I thought the accommodation at Bath was some of the nicest I've seen, out of the unis I've visited.
    Wait, jam means just playing anything in general right? If it means improvisation then LOL no we were not jamming :rofl:

Yeah, he told me I'd get used to it, but I don't know how I only noticed it today :lol:

My boarding school room is really nice, I feel like I've been spoilt, but yeah, from the virtual tour, the accommodation at Bath is equally as good as my room :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Red Fox)
    I tried Kuroko's misdirection and some Aomine style formless shots while playing basketball the other day. It's safe to say I looked like a bit of an idiot:lol:.
    Aw haha! :lol: I think that's awesome :cool: *salutes*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustaDreamer)
    Aw haha! :lol: I think that's awesome :cool: *salutes*
    You finished KnB S2 yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Wait, jam means just playing anything in general right? If it means improvisation then LOL no we were not jamming :rofl:

Yeah, he told me I'd get used to it, but I don't know how I only noticed it today :lol:

My boarding school room is really nice, I feel like I've been spoilt, but yeah, from the virtual tour, the accommodation at Bath is equally as good as my room :lol:
    To jam just means to mess around and play stuff with other people, not always improvising. Though I don't do enough of either.

Well I've never been at any boarding schools, but Bath looked pretty nice to me. Wouldn't mind living there at all. What's your room like?

ReputationRep:
    You finished KnB S2 yet?
    Nearly, just a couple more episodes left!

ReputationRep:
    The Winter Cup game vs Touou is so epic

ReputationRep:
    To jam just means to mess around and play stuff with other people, not always improvising. Though I don't do enough of either.

Well I've never been at any boarding schools, but Bath looked pretty nice to me. Wouldn't mind living there at all. What's your room like?
    It's long and a bit narrow, got a small en suite 'pod', desk, bed, wadrobe. Quite a lot like the rooms at Bath.

The Winter Cup game vs Touou is so epic
    Omg man I had to punch a wall due to testosterone after that last episode

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    It's long and a bit narrow, got a small en suite 'pod', desk, bed, wadrobe. Quite a lot like the rooms at Bath.

Omg man I had to punch a wall due to testosterone after that last episode
    Haha that was great but...
    Don't read this JustaDreamer
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Don't you think that Murasakibara's zone was pretty crap compared to Kagami and Aomine? I hope Kuroko enters the zone but that's unlikely.

Started Death Note today, Light is amazingly smart but such a ****:lol:

ReputationRep:
    I feel disgustingly old.
    Oh well, at least we have University to look forward to next year (hopefully!!!)
    :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Don't you think that Murasakibara's zone was pretty crap compared to Kagami and Aomine? I hope Kuroko enters the zone but that's unlikely.

Sorry, I just saw your comment on this thread; Death note is my favourite anime!
    ...Now, I will exit.
    :goodnight:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shostakovish)
    Sorry, I just saw your comment on this thread; Death note is my favourite anime!
    ...Now, I will exit.
    :goodnight:
    I'm only 7 episodes in but it's great. Stay if you want, the more the merrier.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatitootoo)
    That's great! Well done you! xP
    I'm okkk, I finally got my Dutch A-level last year... Trying to attack A-level German now; ES IST SO SCHWIERIG
    That's great I might do German AS/A2 during my gap year.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Yup, them calculations! If you like that sort of thing you should watch No Game No Life too :lol: although there are some references to other animes/games in there that you might not get :lol:

I've read the Kuroko manga which has finished but I won't spoil it for you

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.