Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I prepared for the slaughter by benching Lescott

ReputationRep:
    Points lost I say!

ReputationRep:
    United players bring the points home every week

ReputationRep:
    Lescott gets a late call up due to the injury/absence of Rio Ferdinand :rolleyes: Even Forssell who I had as 1st sub didn't play :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I hope we concede now :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Ronaldo scores. Aslong as Ronaldo doesn't get more than 10 I'll be happy. Or else I'll regret not captaining him :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronaldo VII)
    I hope we concede now :laugh:
    Just did

ReputationRep:
    My captain scores:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Overall, Tevez was pretty poor, I'd have taken him off. Rooney will outscore him over xmas.

ReputationRep:
    The funny thing is that Tevez will probably end up with a bonus.

Ronaldo will probably get the 3.

ReputationRep:
    I've given up trying to guess bonuses, it seems to be names out of a hat these days yet some players get 3 for turning up

ReputationRep:
    Rio doesnt start so Wallace comes in with 1 point and Geremi who i thought was certain to get a clean sheet didnt even start,so Lescott could come off my bench if he doesnt get on,ive stuck with Ronaldo as captain all along and its paying off big time 61 points with Bentley + Geremi or Lescott to come off bench

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ManUtdFanDean)
    Rio doesnt start so Wallace comes in with 1 point and Geremi who i thought was certain to get a clean sheet didnt even start,so Lescott could come off my bench if he doesnt get on,ive stuck with Ronaldo as captain all along and its paying off big time 61 points with Bentley + Geremi or Lescott to come off bench
    The way Bentley & Blackburn have started this game, i wouldn't be surprised if he got a goal, assist or bonus. Ronaldo should definitely get a bonus too, which will be doubled for you.

EDIT: And Bentley's just hit the bar :mad: I have him in my team, too.

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently on 67 with Wallace to be autosubbed in and any bonuses to be added.

ReputationRep:
    Geremi didnt even come on as a sub so Wallace comes on for Rio with 1 points and Lescott comes on for Geremi with 1 point lol, 63 points with Bentley + bonuses

ReputationRep:
    Already done my transfer, Geremi out for Arebeloa and next week Richards is out for Sagna or Clichy

ReputationRep:
    Havent checked my team for months..

I had Terry and Agger at CB, and Persie upfront. Opps haha.

Torres as Captain though

ReputationRep:
    Bonus points are taking there time to get added. Man Utd game ended hours ago!

ReputationRep:
    I thought yesterday, and usually, the early kickoffs get their bonuses much earlier.

ReputationRep:
    wrong captain again!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.