Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The troll had pink hair, but I never knew it was a transvestite. :confused: Learn somethig new everyday.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    *looks up troll doing macarena on google*

*finds nothing*

ReputationRep:
    Thank god, 'cos I think we've had more than enough Macerena-ing already

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
    The troll had pink hair, but I never knew it was a transvestite. :confused: Learn somethig new everyday.
    pineappleipod said it was a female role so if im going to be playing it i would have to dress up as a girl and would only do so for more money than you would be paying me usually.

Sheep doing the macerana would be hilarious
    #macarena# :eek4:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
    Thank god, 'cos I think we've had more than enough Macerena-ing already
    Okay

#groovy#

ReputationRep:
    well with the pink hair i assumed it was female...of course it could still be male...

my emoticon artist friend takes request...should i request a macarena-ing sheep? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pineappleipod)
    well with the pink hair i assumed it was female...of course it could still be male...

my emoticon artist friend takes request...should i request a macarena-ing sheep? :rolleyes:
    YES!!

ReputationRep:
    NOOO!!!

And I don't remember the troll being female. Technically I don't even remember it having pink hair, so...:confused:

ReputationRep:
    i was just kidding psycho...i wouldn't request that...*cancels 'sending message' to emote making friend*

yes...that did puzzle me...i didn't know about the pink hair...so...:confused:

ReputationRep:
    neither did i when did this happen hhhhmm

ReputationRep:
    uhhh.... people? What's up? You know I have a feeling to really participate in this thread I would have to, like, check it out every five minutes!! :O
    what's going on?? luton, you're so totally corruptung the thread... and I'd bet you still haven't read the books yet, am I right? Tsss.

Sheep doing the macarena together with pink haired !female! trolls? This is just plain wierd. *is kinda feaked out*

ReputationRep:
    well...i think...luton's kinda keeping the thread going...several pages are all about him i think...although it really should be about ARTY *or spam...*
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    http://dagobah.dy.fi/flash.php?nimi=...otterMovie.swf

ReputationRep:
    I have a new idea for us all! It's a scavenger-hunt type thing. Go back through the posts and figure out who first had the idea about sheep being evil.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wottabout)
    I have a new idea for us all! It's a scavenger-hunt type thing. Go back through the posts and figure out who first had the idea about sheep being evil.
    You, wasn't it?:rolleyes:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    *still searching* I found this interesting page but it doesn't mention sheep, just pidgeons :hmmmm2:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...t=7778&page=91

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rusty_diamond)
    uhhh.... people? What's up? You know I have a feeling to really participate in this thread I would have to, like, check it out every five minutes!! :O
    what's going on?? luton, you're so totally corruptung the thread... and I'd bet you still haven't read the books yet, am I right? Tsss.

Sheep doing the macarena together with pink haired !female! trolls? This is just plain wierd. *is kinda feaked out*
    im sorry i dont mean to corrupt this thread I havent read them yet but i might do, im struggling through a book right now so i might borrow them when im finished.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I must be close... The 'hidden society' was origionally going to be called 'The Hidden Society Of Evil LEPrecons Who Hate Sequins', so I assume the sheep hating came just a little bit later...

MUST FIND THAT POST!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    FOUND IT :proud: :party: :proud:

Here is the EXACT POST, by wottabout. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=1063

...and here is the page, so you can see how it developed from there. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...t=7778&page=54

:proud:

ReputationRep:
    So it was Wottabout, like I said half an hour ago!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.