Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

What game are you currently playing? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I've been playing:
    League of Legends
    Team Fortress 2
    PAYDAY: The Heist

Need to play more Skyrim at some point but I've not been too fussed about any of my 360 games.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss Trololol)

I've had so much fun on SR3. It's utterly mental.
    It's soooo good! It's nice to play a game that you can have fun with and mess around. It's been a while since I've found a game that stops trying to be all dark and serious and just enjoys manic stupid chaos!

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100P

ReputationRep:
    Civ V. The new expansion had greatly improved the game (imo).

ReputationRep:
    When I haven't been writing I've been playing Heavy Rain. It simultaneously enthrals and depresses me.

ReputationRep:
    94% complete on Grand Theft Auto IV, then onto the multi-player and DLC episodes!

ReputationRep:
    Right now I'm playing Rome: Total War and Civ V: Gods and Kings while saving up for a new graphics card for Company of Heroes 2, Command and Conquer: Generals 2 and Rome 2: Total War. Can't wait

I play the Walking Dead Game episodes when they come out monthly as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teatania)
    when i haven't been writing i've been playing heavy rain. It simultaneously enthrals and depresses me.
    "Jason!" "Jaaaaaaaaaaaaason!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Theroomofstudents)
    "Jason!" "Jaaaaaaaaaaaaason!"
    "Shaun!" "Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaun!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teatania)
    "Shaun!" "Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaun!"
    Ha Ha How far are you into the game?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Theroomofstudents)
    Ha Ha How far are you into the game?
    I don't get much time to play it so I'm not too far in. Just meet the gangster guy who is claiming to be the "oragarmi" killer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teatania)
    I don't get much time to play it so I'm not too far in. Just meet the gangster guy who is claiming to be the "oragarmi" killer.
    Ah, I see.. well you've got a lot of fun, drama and suspense ahead of you... Enjoy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessNikNak)
    It's soooo good! It's nice to play a game that you can have fun with and mess around. It's been a while since I've found a game that stops trying to be all dark and serious and just enjoys manic stupid chaos!

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100P
    Yeah SR3 put some fun back into video gaming. I keep going back and playing it through for lulz (Killbane is just so awesome) I played it after finishing Mass Effect 3 cos I needed a laugh.

ReputationRep:
    playing:

-BF3 multiplayer on xbox360. cant figure out what happened to official servers.
    -sim city 4 on pc.
    -cs1.6 sometimes on pc.
    -flight simulator x.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glitch96)
    I only really played it just so i could say i played it, and problems include...
    • Storyline is cringe worth, and lame
    • on foot cutscenes are pointless and the button prompts disappeared on mine
    • Got my Porsche 911 GT3 RS, gets overtaken by a renault megane that apparently has 700HP
    • i only used about 5 cars, because unlocking them is terrible, i somehow unlocked a bmw M3 from the start, you dont buy cars, and you swap cars at random petrol stations.
    • The driving physics are SO BAD, hot pursuits was better, the lightest steering adjustment makes the car go miles and i play GT5 so i should have bossed it but had to drop difficulty :mad:

and i rented it thankfully.... /rant
    driving physics lol? wat physics?? the car just goes in straight line non-stop. u just press left or right if other cars come in ur way lol........

$hit game i must say....

ReputationRep:
    Oblivion, after finishing Skyrim's Dawnguard. May switch to Lost Odyssey to finish it, later.

ReputationRep:
    FIFA

This was posted from The Student Room's app in my head

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HotfireLegend)
    Oblivion, after finishing Skyrim's Dawnguard. May switch to Lost Odyssey to finish it, later.
    Have you played Morrowind yet? If not, do so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammydemon)
    Have you played Morrowind yet? If not, do so.
    Yeah, but I can't seem to get into it as much as Oblivion... Maybe because I played Morrowind first, then got Oblivion shortly after. Oblivion just clicks with me far much more than Skyrim and Morrowind for some reason. Personal preference, I guess?

(To contextualise: 300+ hours on Oblivion, maybe a couple hours on Morrowind and 80 hours on Skyrim. When I try to play Morrowind, I always feel really slow...! Maybe it's the game speed as when I went to Oblivion, my character was like 5x faster on foot than in Morrowind, but in Skyrim, he's not quite so fast-feeling. I can't explain it, lol.)

ReputationRep:
    Just stopped playing FIFA now, Just put GT5 on

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: July 20, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.