24.74%
Tom (125)
43.55%
hawflo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Tom made me laugh so much yesterday when he was at the boardroom. "Sir Alan, I can give so much..." I do hope that he does well next week because he is such a nice guy
manchild007
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Inzamam99)
I already knew this.
Then that makes your post even more retarded :facepalm:
morris743
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
CherryCherryBoomBoom
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Who likes Boleg Bros?

CherryCherryBoomBoom
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yesterday when I was reading that Wikipedia page, it had Vincent described as "Vincent Disneur is an orange hued sales manager who describes his appearance as 'a Sunny Delight inspired infusion with flavours of David Dickinson and a.." :rofl:. It's still cached on Google but has since been edited from the Wiki page.
nemoshish
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
melody , tom and helen for final
Inzamam99
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by manchild007)
Then that makes your post even more retarded :facepalm:
I said she sounds like freshy trying to put on a British accent- that's true.
manchild007
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I said she sounds like freshy trying to put on a British accent- that's true.
:facepalm:

This is what you (moronically) said;

Oh my days, she's definitely a freshpot trying to put on a proper British accent and failing miserably.
Now correct me if I'm wrong, but that is NOT saying she sounds like a "freshy trying to put on a British accent", but rather saying she is, when she clearly isn't. Ergo, if you knew her background (of having lived in various different countries and having spoken 5 languages), making your statement above was an even more retarded thing to do - as her accent in more likely the result of having grown-up/lived and spoken a myriad of languages.

As an aside (and I realise you have not contradicted the following statement, but I thought I'd say it nonetheless for completions sake), believe it or not there are actually a significant number of people of Asian decent who speak in a proper RP accent (as opposed to some sort of 'rude boi style') and it doesn't make them "freshy" for doing so :rolleyes:
umarrehman187
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by manchild007)
:facepalm:

This is what you (moronically) said;

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but that is NOT saying she sounds like a "freshy trying to put on a British accent", but rather saying she is, when she clearly isn't. Ergo, if you knew her background (of having lived in various different countries and having spoken 5 languages), making your statement above was an even more retarded thing to do - as her accent in more likely the result of having grown-up/lived and spoken a myriad of languages.

As an aside (and I realise you have not contradicted the following statement, but I thought I'd say it nonetheless for completions sake), believe it or not there are actually a significant number of people of Asian decent who speak in a proper RP accent (as opposed to some sort of 'rude boi style') and it doesn't make them "freshy" for doing so :rolleyes:
tbh she is not a freshy putting an accent but SHE defo is tryna put an egnlish accent you can just tell and its annoying the way she speaks
Bitethedust
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well I'm glad Tom is still in, and a large part of the reason is probably that he has started his own business. To be honest the backgrounds of the candidates seem to have as much of an effect on how well they do in the show as their performance in the task.

Jim is ridiculous: a good example of how complete and utter confidence and an unwillingness to back down can get you very far.
Mess.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

:sexface:
kay.p
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
so happy that zoe went last night. her personality was just so sh*t and i wanted to punch her every time she opened her mouth. she seemed to have something against people she hated especially some of the girls like suzy and melody even when they were talking sense and she wasn't. sad that she had cancer twice but that doesnt excuse the fact that she was completely crap as a person.
ProudScottish
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by kay.p)
so happy that zoe went last night. her personality was just so sh*t and i wanted to punch her every time she opened her mouth. she seemed to have something against people she hated especially some of the girls like suzy and melody even when they were talking sense and she wasn't. sad that she had cancer twice but that doesnt excuse the fact that she was completely crap as a person.
I disagree, I think Zoe was a generally fair candidate. She may not have given alot to the process but I think she has talent and ended up getting stuck in arguments with everyone. Also for her to have been quite successful in her career after having cancer twice is admirable as this can really put people back for the rest of their lives. I wish her all the best for the future.
History-Student
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
That ****ing role play was appalling.

----------

I didn't know they filmed the post-firing taxi scenes the same day as the first episode.
tehFrance
Badges: 15
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by History-Student)
I didn't know they filmed the post-firing taxi scenes the same day as the first episode.
They do? :holmes:
History-Student
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by tehFrance)
They do? :holmes:
(Original post by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Apprentice_(UK_TV_series))
The candidates' "walk of shame" exit sequences are actually filmed at the beginning of the series, at the same time as the scene in which they are shown entering the headquarters building at the start of the first episode. This explains why the clothes worn by fired candidates in their exit sequences sometimes differ from those worn in the boardroom scene ostensibly filmed only moments earlier.[106] In more noticeable cases, hairstyles have also been different. The post-firing taxi ride merely takes the candidate around the block to allow their taxi interview to be filmed. They are then taken to a local hotel to stay the night and finally leave after packing their belongings from the house.
Apparently.
kay.p
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Tom is such an incredibly nice guy and i like the fact that he looks kinda geeky and reminds me of a mad scientist.
tehFrance
Badges: 15
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by History-Student)
Apparently.
Wikipedia but it does explain the odd difference.

(Who negged me above? :confused:)
AspiringGenius
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't know the name of her, but I like the lady who has won every task. She must be quite good, she's broken quite a few records in that boardroom, or shall we say, out of it...
Pandora.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by AspiringGenius)
I don't know the name of her, but I like the lady who has won every task. She must be quite good, she's broken quite a few records in that boardroom, or shall we say, out of it...
Helen
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (561)
37.68%
No - but I will (116)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (106)
7.12%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (706)
47.41%

Watched Threads