Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The FIFA Thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    Not really sure, not much of a gamer

could do with some ideas guys
    Nah me neither, I've never been a massive fan of PVP but I suppose it's much better if you have a group you're with rather than playing with strangers online.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Nah me neither, I've never been a massive fan of PVP but I suppose it's much better if you have a group you're with rather than playing with strangers online.
    PVP >>> When your playing with people.

COD is the best option for quick fun atm, I'd do some research though

ReputationRep:
    PVP >>> When your playing with people.

COD is the best option for quick fun atm, I'd do some research though
    Yeah true, it's more of a laugh and less about K/D and winning for instance.
    Would be funny when Rk2k14 goes on a mad one and kills 6 opponents at once or difeo blows himself up with a hand grenade.

My only issue with COD is it's gotten too "techy" if you get me. I loved the old MW games playing online but now there are boosts/cloaks/gadgets that it's getting complicated and ridiculous. It's so fast paced and doesn't suit my playing style too much so that's why I went off it. That's just me though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Would be funny when Rk2k14 goes on a mad one and kills 6 opponents at once or difeo blows himself up with a hand grenade.

My only issue with COD is it's gotten too "techy" if you get me. I loved the old MW games playing online but now there are boosts/cloaks/gadgets that it's getting complicated and ridiculous. It's so fast paced and doesn't suit my playing style too much so that's why I went off it. That's just me though.
    Last COD I played was BO2. It's not complicated at all, looks it but when you play it it's fine.

I would get the equivalent of a nuke and carry the team tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)

Cc I was pretty GOAT at COD.

Stop playing for the reasons you mentioned. ****ing guys flying about everywhere ruined the game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)

You mean when I run all the way to the enemy base then spray bullets at the ceiling until they kill me

ReputationRep:
    Lucio the type of guy to play Hardcore so he can shoot his own teammates.
    inb4 sneaks up on FK and lets the streezy fly zKlown

ReputationRep:
    Last COD I played was BO2. It's not complicated at all, looks it but when you play it it's fine.

I would get the equivalent of a nuke and carry the team tbh
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Cc I was pretty GOAT at COD.

Stop playing for the reasons you mentioned. ****ing guys flying about everywhere ruined the game.
    I dunno dirty, I played AW online a bit and it was just crazy - I'm with Rk on this.

I remember the old MW days when a Barrett 50 cal was the ultimate weapon and there was so much more planning and strategy. You wouldn't die every 20 seconds and you had to be very aware of your surroundings. A really good player in the older games could go a few rounds without even dying but nowadays you have so much technology that you can be taken out randomly by a robot or something...

I understand they need to improve the games but I don't think adding what they have has made it better - it has merely given them something to put on the box.

(Original post by difeo)
    You mean when I run all the way to the enemy base then spray bullets at the ceiling until they kill me
    Lolololol

Every squad has to have the half retard, half quality player who either gets 17/0 or 0/17

ReputationRep:
    Lucio the type of guy to play Hardcore so he can shoot his own teammates.
    inb4 sneaks up on FK and lets the streezy fly zKlown
    Nah I'm the guy who insists on being stealthy like a ninja and ends up seeing no player for the entire round
    0/0 scoring like a boss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Nah I'm the guy who insists on being stealthy like a ninja and ends up seeing no player for the entire round
    0/0 scoring like a boss
    Nuketown on Black Ops was the best. There was no place to hide on that. Just shots being fired left right n centre.

Remember getting 90+ kills playing Headquarters.

ReputationRep:
    Nuketown on Black Ops was the best. There was no place to hide on that. Just shots being fired left right n centre.

Remember getting 90+ kills playing Headquarters.
    Nuketown was a MW2 map m8
    It's just been milked hugely because of how mental it is.
    I bet that's amazing with a group of friends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    I dunno dirty, I played AW online a bit and it was just crazy - I'm with Rk on this.

I remember the old MW days when a Barrett 50 cal was the ultimate weapon and there was so much more planning and strategy. You wouldn't die every 20 seconds and you had to be very aware of your surroundings. A really good player in the older games could go a few rounds without even dying but nowadays you have so much technology that you can be taken out randomly by a robot or something...

I understand they need to improve the games but I don't think adding what they have has made it better - it has merely given them something to put on the box.
    Yeah I said Black Ops 2. The Black Ops series were generally better than MW 3 and advanced warefare. Although the original MW was goat. You couldn't fly and **** in Black Ops 2. As RK just said Nuketown was the best thing to happen on COD and that was on the BO series.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    fool see above post!! It was a BO map.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    MW2 was Rust you fraud.
    Nuketown was BO.

ReputationRep:
    Oh
    I've had a swirly-level mare haven't I?

1v1 me rust is still my favourite response to any disagreement.

ReputationRep:
    The Black Ops series were generally better than MW 3 and advanced warefare. Although the original MW was goat.
    U wot

Advanced Warfare was surprisingly good, but that's probably more because of Kevin Spacey than anything else...

The Modern Warfare series was the best that COD have ever produced.
    In particular, the story was absolutely exceptional, specifically for the first two of the trilogy.

Still hurts when Ghost dies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    U wot

Advanced Warfare was surprisingly good, but that's probably more because of Kevin Spacey than anything else...

The Modern Warfare series was the best that COD have ever produced.
    In particular, the story was absolutely exceptional, specifically for the first two of the trilogy.

Still hurts when Ghost dies
    Imagine actually playing the story mode

ReputationRep:
    Hitman is coming out soon guys

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Hitman is coming out soon guys

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The whole world's waiting for Uncharted 4 m8.

ReputationRep:
    The whole world's waiting for Uncharted 4 m8.
    Me too..

But Hitman is coming out too

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.