Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    I'm so ashamed I tainted the lovely thread sorry everyone
    Hey don't feel bad you didn't do anything No need to say sorry, what did you do to the thread ? All you said was that you were going to a party. Don't feel bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brainzistheword)
    Thank you - my next exam is History on Monday
    No worries Mine is monday too but i have Psychology. I have 7 exams next week You ?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Hey don't feel bad you didn't do anything No need to say sorry, what did you do to the thread ? All you said was that you were going to a party. Don't feel bad
    Aw thanks . And it's just because all the stuff about alcohol was started by me

ReputationRep:
    No worries It doesn't matter really - well it doesn't matter to me and I'm sure it won't matter to anyone else. Don't worry about it
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    No worries It doesn't matter really - well it doesn't matter to me and I'm sure it won't matter to anyone else. Don't worry about it
    Aw I hope not you're too kind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala*15)
    Really..?😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you want to.lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Actually I was the one that kind of started it. Sorry Girls. 😢😢

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    nah, tbh it was me who started it. going on about how much i disliked alcohol and all...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahrobinsxn)
    nah, tbh it was me who started it. going on about how much i disliked alcohol and all...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah but I was the one that initiated the conversation about alcohol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by miaw98)
    Never seen a thread like this. WOWEEE Everyone just seems to work hard. Well done guys , i hope the best for you all
    Haha thank you - it was nisha.sri 's idea - all I did was agree to it Feel free to join in and good luck to you too (are you doing exams?)

Hey listen you've done nothing wrong and no one minds Honestly, there is nothing to be ashamed of, don't worry

No worries Mine is monday too but i have Psychology. I have 7 exams next week You ?
    Ah I see - Technically I would have 7 if German counts Listening and Reading separately, but if not then I have 6
    Good luck

nah, tbh it was me who started it. going on about how much i disliked alcohol and all...Posted from TSR Mobile

Honestly there's nothing to apologise for, nothing bad has come of it

ReputationRep:
    anyone do OCR geography? i got 56/60 on my cw but im still concerned about the exam as i really want that A* anyone got any good last minute revision tips for wednesday? thanks.

good luck for the next few weeks everyone! keep that revision up you all got your exams so close together! i got 4 next week, 3 the week after, and then 5 on the last week
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ok guys if everyone's ok with it then there's nothing to be sorry for anymore especially since Zoe said its ok and it's her thread after all - let's just move on
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by brainzistheword)
    Haha thank you - it was @nisha.sri 's idea - all I did was agree to it Feel free to join in and good luck to you too (are you doing exams?)

Hey listen you've done nothing wrong and no one minds Honestly, there is nothing to be ashamed of, don't worry

Ah I see - Technically I would have 7 if German counts Listening and Reading separately, but if not then I have 6
    Good luck

Honestly there's nothing to apologise for, nothing bad has come of it
    Aw thanks that's relieved my worry
    And I'm counting German as 2 exams simply because I want to make people feel sorry for me by saying I have 3 exams in one day haha and technically it is 2 papers so I guess it is 2 really
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Phoebe2108)
    anyone do OCR geography? i got 56/60 on my cw but im still concerned about the exam as i really want that A* anyone got any good last minute revision tips for wednesday? thanks.

good luck for the next few weeks everyone! keep that revision up you all got your exams so close together! i got 4 next week, 3 the week after, and then 5 on the last week
    I don't do OCR, but I do AQA and have the exam on Wednesday too. Your cw grade is amazing so it should really help you get the A*
    As for last minute tips, go over weaknesses and make use of teacher revision - they may just ask a question you need to know the answer of
    Good luck

And I'm counting German as 2 exams simply because I want to make people feel sorry for me by saying I have 3 exams in one day haha and technically it is 2 papers so I guess it is 2 really
    No problem And yeah it sounds better to others when they complain they only have 3

ReputationRep:
    I always count my language exams as 1 exam even though it's two papers. Lol. I've already done them anyway because they were my first exam.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala*15)
    Really..?😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If I could, then I would
    I'll go wherever you will go
    Way up high or down low
    I'll go wherever you will go

I was listening to that and your quote came to mind. Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Once I ran to you 🏃
    Now I'll run from you 💨
    This tainted love you've given 🎭
    I give you all a boy could give you 😏
    Take my tears and that's not nearly all 💦
    Tainted love 💔
    Tainted love 💔

I'm on my revision break so I was a bit bored. lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ... In other news: one exam left! and in today's math exam it seems I got 73/80 or more ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mac117)
    ... In other news: one exam left! and in today's math exam it seems I got 73/80 or more ^^
    Well done. You'll be free in no time. We've still got a couple of weeks. 😢😢😢

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Once I ran to you 🏃
    Now I'll run from you 💨
    This tainted love you've given 🎭
    I give you all a boy could give you 😏
    Take my tears and that's not nearly all 💦
    Tainted love 💔
    Tainted love 💔

I'm on my revision break so I was a bit bored. lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha..lol..

Posted from TSR Mobile

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.