Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My accommodation confirmation came into my junk mail, anyone with hotmail who's still waiting might wanna check there!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wireline)
    been waiting for kings to reply to me after interview since the 13th december but i just got an offer from imperial on friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! and that was only 2.5 weeks after interview, imperial are showing kcl how to do things! i am OVER THE MOOOOONNN
    Congratulations Kings seem to be very poor at communicating with potential students yet the interview is around testing our communication skills. Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callummj6747)
    My accommodation confirmation came into my junk mail, anyone with hotmail who's still waiting might wanna check there!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Where did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Momberly)
    Where did you apply?
    In order of pref; Julian Markham, Wolfson, GDS, E. Hendersen, SSA, M'raker, Hampsted. All the others will be ranked equally last!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yes95)
    Hey! Thanks! That makes me feel much better Anw. just wondering are you a home or international applicant?
    I'm a home applicant

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received interviews for march?

ReputationRep:
    My interview was noticeably short today, can anyone enlighten me to whether or not this leans towards a rejection or offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callummj6747)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    When you say your accommodation confirmation do you mean an email confirming they received your application for accommodation or an email actually confirming your accommodation?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pkozman)
    My interview was noticeably short today, can anyone enlighten me to whether or not this leans towards a rejection or offer?
    I am no expert in this (Hi Pkozman, :P my interview is exactly a week from yours today) but my tutor once said short interviews are usually good because they are fairly determined they want you so there's no point asking any further questions! Although, my Glasgow interview was hideously short and I panicked/thought it was a bad thing. I'd say don't think too much about it. Length doesn't really show anything. Stay positive and I hope you'll hear back soon.

ReputationRep:
    I got so fed up of checking portal several times a day, I just gave up with it. So for the first time in over a week, I checked again, and...NOTHING. Does anyone know what is happening with the December interviewees who haven't heard back (for either an offer or a rejection) yet?

ReputationRep:
    Offer! Interviewed 14th Jan, good luck to all those waiting to hear!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovelycup7)
    When you say your accommodation confirmation do you mean an email confirming they received your application for accommodation or an email actually confirming your accommodation?

Thanks!
    Receiving your application for accommodation, they're not giving out accommodation until August...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BAZ1NGA)
    Offer! Interviewed 14th Jan, good luck to all those waiting to hear!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well done! How do you feel your interview went?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiringmedic1)
    Well done! How do you feel your interview went?
    Pretty good if I'm honest, they were really friendly and seemed interested in what I had to say, I was nervous before-hand so they put me at ease

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BAZ1NGA)
    Pretty good if I'm honest, they were really friendly and seemed interested in what I had to say, I was nervous before-hand so they put me at ease
    Word of warning though.. mine were the complete opposite to this and all stoney-faced so be prepared to bring some conversation and not depend all on them as well!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=sausagerolled;46319858]Word of warning though.. mine were the complete opposite to this and all stoney-faced so be prepared to bring some conversation and not depend all on them as well!

Definitely, my interview before King's at Notts was expected to be really nice and wasn't, so I went into KCL expecting the worst, better to get brought up rather than down, in my opinion :P, though good luck to all who are waiting to hear!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Δεφιαντ1)
    No, they don't do clearing for med. why have u been rejected? :/
    They do have clearing.a few people got called on a level results day who had been rejected after interview.some people called themselves and were told there are spaces available and they'd call back,the person I know wasn't called back but others were!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alicia2908)
    anyone interviewed on 29th jan heard back from them yet? i know it's recent, but jus wondering?
    I'm wondering same!! Had my interview then too.. I can't stop checking the portal.

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting for a interview...

ReputationRep:
    so hull gave some offers without interviews cause they completely messed up on following their "transparent" admission procedure...speechless, guess more opportunity for us at kings

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.