Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    The FA Cup final and the La Liga decider both start at 6 pm.

FFS.
    It's quite clear that I'm watching la liga then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_tom)
    err its not "more or less" the same concept, do you even know what the cup winners cup is?
    (Original post by jam278)
    x
    (Original post by hello101010)
    x

apologies, i meant super cup, not cup winners cup

the reason i say more or less is because the winners of the europa league and champions league tournaments face off

whereas the community shield pits together the winners of the fa cup tournament and the winners of a league styled competition
    therefore they are slightly different in that way, hence "more or less the same concept".

quite annoyed i mixed that up tbh
    but yes, i meant super cup - does it make more sense now?:laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Not really bothered about Sagna leaving, just want him to give his all tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sagna has been professional but he has never come across as someone that loves this club or understands what Arsenal is about. If he ends up leaving for Manchester City, he can rot on their bench for all I care and he shouldn't be expecting warm receptions at the Emirates either.

ReputationRep:
    err its not "more or less" the same concept, do you even know what the cup winners cup is?
    Luke dun goofed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Not really bothered about Sagna leaving, just want him to give his all tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why not? I'm worried about him leaving as we don't have a contingency plan in place if he does leave. Jenkinson is good cover, but the jury is out on whether he could fill the void left by Sagna.

ReputationRep:
    Sagna has been professional but he has never come across as someone that loves this club or understands what Arsenal is about. If he ends up leaving for Manchester City, he can rot on their bench for all I care and he shouldn't be expecting warm receptions at the Emirates either.
    Are you kidding me? Sagna seems to me like he actually has something with the club and more specifically wenger like you could see when van Persie left he was really upset with him and the likes of nasri and clichy too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol. Then when he signs Tom will say that he's Arsenal through and through.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doppelgänger)
    Why not? I'm worried about him leaving as we don't have a contingency plan in place if he does leave. Jenkinson is good cover, but the jury is out on whether he could fill the void left by Sagna.
    We're quite heavily linked with Serge Aurier so we may have a plan for his exit.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Guess you're in a CET zone.

Don't do that to me again.
    Did you double check?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    It's quite clear that I'm watching la liga then.
    I'm watching Barca - Atletico - it'll be considerably more interesting than watching Hull park the bus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty_mad)
    We're quite heavily linked with Serge Aurier so we may have a plan for his exit.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sagna's off - it's obvious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Nah just saying I ain't even mad but you compared it to Istanbul :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol nooo man..

I meant Scousers tend to think Liverpool are absolutely brilliant for going 4 up in 20 mins.. When Reading done the same

I wasn't comparing it to Milan lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    Lol nooo man..

I meant Scousers tend to think Liverpool are absolutely brilliant for going 4 up in 20 mins.. When Reading done the same

I wasn't comparing it to Milan lol
    Oh damn my bad.

Tbh Liverpool fans are deluded as well. All fans are. You guys will win easy tomorrow. It'll be 4-0 or something.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Oh damn my bad.

Tbh Liverpool fans are deluded as well. All fans are. You guys will win easy tomorrow. It'll be 4-0 or something.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I just repped your other comment lol..

Where you hoped we win

Nice to hear that from you x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    I just repped your other comment lol..

Where you hoped we win

Nice to hear that from you x
    Defo wasn't tongue in cheek

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Oh damn my bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah i think your POV is too straightforward.

I view tommorow as a test of character, one that I think Arsenal will lose due to immense pressure, quite similar to Liverpools's title crumble and Everton's top 4 crumble

Regardless it should be a good match

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diggy)
    Ah i think your POV is too straightforward.

I view tommorow as a test of character, one that I think Arsenal will lose due to immense pressure, quite similar to Liverpools's title crumble and Everton's top 4 crumble

Regardless it should be a good match

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's what I'm hoping man. This way when Arsenal win I don't feel as bad :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    Scousers tend to think Liverpool are absolutely brilliant for going 4 up in 20 mins.
    to be fair, i am quite proud of us for doing that.
    lets not forget you were top of the league, and by far the best team so far up until that point
    you were 8 points clear of us, so to be 4-0 up after 20 minutes was kind of insane from out pov.

remember that this was before we went on our ridiculous winning streak - we were still hoping for top 4, not the title, making the display even more praise worthy

(Original post by FKLW)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i agree - most fans are due to the extreme bias towards their team
    is that bad though?

i admit it can get quite annoying when people say stupid things, but it does show a respectful amount of support for their team.

but yeah, arsenal will easily win tomorrow, but you can't blame them for being nervous because they are so used to a crumble:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke_Mckeown)

i agree - most fans are due to the extreme bias towards their team
    is that bad though?

i admit it can get quite annoying when people say stupid things, but it does show a respectful amount of support for their team.

but yeah, arsenal will easily win tomorrow, but you can't blame them for being nervous because they are so used to a crumble:awesome:
    Nah I don't find that bad tbh. It's just annoying when people go to extreme lengths to defend, e.g how you hammered them 5-1, just using it as an example, how fans may have said intend under served etc.

Arsenal meltdowns :sogood:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Nah I don't find that bad tbh. It's just annoying when people go to extreme lengths to defend, e.g how you hammered them 5-1, just using it as an example, how fans may have said intend under served etc.

Arsenal meltdowns :sogood:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah i get you
    but i have no idea what "intend under served" means
    dat autocorrect:coma:

i know, it's sad because a while set of fans get upset and depressed, but it is just so satisfying:cool:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.