Everyone voted UKIP right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy hates you)
    Everyone voted UKIP right?
    Yeah ofc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoullessWords)
    Yeah ofc
    One step closer to getting Lyrical Prodigy and the rest of her Nigerian crew kicked out the country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy hates you)
    One step closer to getting Lyrical Prodigy and the rest of her Nigerian crew kicked out the country.
    Hahahahahahahahahaha yes yaboy yes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Jam thinks everyone on the Arsenal thread is treating him as if he went Full Retard Mode bwahaha.

Swear this is exactly how I'd imagine Luke in real life.

ReputationRep:
    The arsenal thread sounds like hell

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I deserve to go on the Arsenal thread for I have sinned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    You mean the Arnie pose

Post another anecdote and save this thread ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Post another anecdote and save this thread ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This one is from a few months back.3 mates of mine come over to Amsterdam for some sick kent rampage

BRB said sick kents arrive KLM at 3pm
    BRB had already been pre-lashing heavy from 9am, ondisting.jpg
    BRB pick them up at the airport, started blasting some deadmau5 to get the atmosphere going. kents in the back be like

BRB class B drugs on the go by 5pm
    BRB omnishambles by 10pm
    BRB 1am in the red light district run into these Norwegian dudes in heated confrontation with Albanian pimp over some ****.

Norwegians be like:

Albanians on that hardened criminal look:

BRB drunkenly move into batman mode and intervene using Dutch skills
    BRB asked the Albanian guys ''what's up man'' before they just walked off bored
    BRB Norwegian brahs ask me what I said, told em that I threatened to **** them up

I be like

BRB Norwegian brahs go HAM with excitement, never seen such action outside the fjords, invite us along
    BRB Turns out they're on a stag do, guys are on a serious rampage.

BRB turns out there are 20 of these cheeky kents somewhere around Amsterdam, know deep down that some of them will have been killed by Albanian pimps by now
    BRB Too many man to get into a nightclub, in drunken confusion decide that the best course of action is to go to a notorious after hours drug den
    BRB approximately 4am one Norwegian brah arrives back with some 'cocaine' in a little packet. Said he bought it off some brah in the toilet for €20.
    BRB approximately €200 worth of coaine would fit in the bag,

BRB suspicion, brah clearly done goofed or got the deal of the year or some ****.

BRB Norwegian brahs invite us back to their ****ty poverty hostel to ''do this ****ing coke man''

BRB get to poverty hostel, Norwegian dude heads into their room, starts walking up other Norwegian brahs to do the cocaine with him
    BRB starts walking up strangers in other bunks with promises of cocaine

They be like:

BRB night watchman sees approx 15 guys heading into the ground floor toilet, every one to a man off his tits and talking loudly about the 'coke'
    BRB Norwegian brah starts cutting this chit in one of the cubicles like he's Tony Montana
    BRB every other Norwegian queuing up like its the ****ing post office and be like:

I'm like:

BRB bald, 20 stone night watchman barges in and asks what the **** is going on
    BRB storms into the cubicle and tastes some of the 'yeyo'
    BRB ''this is baking soda man''

BRB Norwegian brahs go up to bed, me and my boys head back into town for a nightcap loling hard

ReputationRep:
    This one is from a few months back.3 mates of mine come over to Amsterdam for some sick kent rampage

BRB said sick kents arrive KLM at 3pm
    BRB had already been pre-lashing heavy from 9am, ondisting.jpg
    BRB pick them up at the airport, started blasting some deadmau5 to get the atmosphere going. kents in the back be like

BRB class B drugs on the go by 5pm
    BRB omnishambles by 10pm
    BRB 1am in the red light district run into these Norwegian dudes in heated confrontation with Albanian pimp over some ****.

Norwegians be like:

Albanians on that hardened criminal look:

BRB drunkenly move into batman mode and intervene using Dutch skills
    BRB asked the Albanian guys ''what's up man'' before they just walked off bored
    BRB Norwegian brahs ask me what I said, told em that I threatened to **** them up

I be like

BRB Norwegian brahs go HAM with excitement, never seen such action outside the fjords, invite us along
    BRB Turns out they're on a stag do, guys are on a serious rampage.

BRB turns out there are 20 of these cheeky kents somewhere around Amsterdam, know deep down that some of them will have been killed by Albanian pimps by now
    BRB Too many man to get into a nightclub, in drunken confusion decide that the best course of action is to go to a notorious after hours drug den
    BRB approximately 4am one Norwegian brah arrives back with some 'cocaine' in a little packet. Said he bought it off some brah in the toilet for €20.
    BRB approximately €200 worth of coaine would fit in the bag,

BRB suspicion, brah clearly done goofed or got the deal of the year or some ****.

BRB Norwegian brahs invite us back to their ****ty poverty hostel to ''do this ****ing coke man''

BRB get to poverty hostel, Norwegian dude heads into their room, starts walking up other Norwegian brahs to do the cocaine with him
    BRB starts walking up strangers in other bunks with promises of cocaine

They be like:

BRB night watchman sees approx 15 guys heading into the ground floor toilet, every one to a man off his tits and talking loudly about the 'coke'
    BRB Norwegian brah starts cutting this chit in one of the cubicles like he's Tony Montana
    BRB every other Norwegian queuing up like its the ****ing post office and be like:

I'm like:

BRB bald, 20 stone night watchman barges in and asks what the **** is going on
    BRB storms into the cubicle and tastes some of the 'yeyo'
    BRB ''this is baking soda man''

BRB Norwegian brahs go up to bed, me and my boys head back into town for a nightcap loling hard
    Damn that's good.

Enlighten me, where is there an actual club in Amsterdam? The Rembrandt Square one?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Damn that's good.

Enlighten me, where is there an actual club in Amsterdam? The Rembrandt Square one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Clubs in Amsterdam? Loads of touristy ones around leidseplein, Rembrandt and the RLD but most of the good ones are a bit further out. Mainly to the South, hipster place is to the North of the train station though these days

ReputationRep:
    Clubs in Amsterdam? Loads of touristy ones around leidseplein, Rembrandt and the RLD but most of the good ones are a bit further out. Mainly to the South, hipster place is to the North of the train station though these days
    But like, clubs, not bars if you get me. I never actually anything other than that one in Rembrandt. I saw tonnes of bars in Leidseplein, looked really nice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: at Zurich.

"this is baking soda man" was what killed it for me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    But like, clubs, not bars if you get me. I never actually anything other than that one in Rembrandt. I saw tonnes of bars in Leidseplein, looked really nice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There are literally dozens of clubs in Leidseplein/Rembrandt? There is one called Air in Rembrandt that is absolutely huge for instance? Another one called studio 8 in the same area?

It's like any City though, if you want to avoid the touristy stuff then you need to move away from the central areas.

ReputationRep:
    Now that is misc worthy :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There are literally dozens of clubs in Leidseplein/Rembrandt? There is one called Air in Rembrandt that is absolutely huge for instance? Another one called studio 8 in the same area?

It's like any City though, if you want to avoid the touristy stuff then you need to move away from the central areas.
    Lol I'm a retard and will do my research before I go again on clubs.

This is what happens when you go abroad with people who aren't as intelligent as you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I had a similar story to that like a year ago but in england

ReputationRep:
    In the past two days I have seen:

3 people defer the year

4 people not turn up to a compulsory exam on purpose so they automatically retake the year

****ing hell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_tom)
    In the past two days I have seen:

3 people defer the year

4 people not turn up to a compulsory exam on purpose so they automatically retake the year

****ing hell
    Why though? Why do they want to retake the year? :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Why though? Why do they want to retake the year? :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm in final year. A lot of people are freaking out because they don't think they've secured a 2.1

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.