Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    btw what happened to 419?
    He went to Man City.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    He went to Man City.
    Always felt he had an affinity towards them.

He didn't like Chelsea, Liverpool or United, so could see him defecting to Manchester City.

ReputationRep:
    First game of the season starts tommorow..

Cant complain against an unsettled CP team..

If we can overcome everton away (unlike last year) then it would be great to go to city with 4/4 wins as the other 3 games are very managable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    Dramatic effect. You know **** is going down when there is a dot in a hashtag. Frankly, if we get Mbia or Tiote I'm just going to refuse to go to see any matches, it'd be an insult to this great club to have those two clowns wearing the shirt. Not even exagerrating either, I'd go awol.
    Come on the Daily Star reported that Mbia, which basically means it's not going to happen.

ReputationRep:
    Big Per has retired from Germany duty. Great for Arsenal but shame really, he could have got to 150 caps easily given that he'll play until he's 35+ at the top level. But he's a World Champion, typically classy timing from the guy.

ReputationRep:
    good luck in germany, @bendtnerb52! don't do silly things and behave! #Wolfsburg #Bundesliga
    lol ozil wiv dat banter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Big Per has retired from Germany duty. Great for Arsenal but shame really, he could have got to 150 caps easily given that he'll play until he's 35+ at the top level. But he's a World Champion, typically classy timing from the guy.
    Poldi should do the same in fairness. Wasn't really involved in the WC. Draxler and Reus are the future of Germany's left wing
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Apparently Arsenal are going for Eduardo Vargas..

I will take that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Poldi should do the same in fairness. Wasn't really involved in the WC. Draxler and Reus are the future of Germany's left wing
    lol, Draxler will be hoping to keep his place in the squad in all honest. Reus is light-years ahead.

Poldi will hang on until they stop picking him, he enjoys it too much. I think he's great for the team spirit though so he'll probably stick around for the next Euros as a bench player.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    lol, Draxler will be hoping to keep his place in the squad in all honest. Reus is light-years ahead.

Poldi will hang on until they stop picking him, he enjoys it too much. I think he's great for the team spirit though so he'll probably stick around for the next Euros as a bench player.
    Really? I'm not a german football expert but surely Draxler get in the German squad as back up LW.

That does sound like what Poldi would most likely do tbf

(Original post by BenAssirati)
    Apparently Arsenal are going for Eduardo Vargas..

I will take that.
    Cavani isn't good enough for Arsenal but Eduardo Vargas is? The reality is that Vargas would struggle to dislodge Sanogo from the bench let alone challenge Giroud

ReputationRep:
    Cavani isn't good enough for Arsenal but Eduardo Vargas is? The reality is that Vargas would struggle to dislodge Sanogo from the bench let alone challenge Giroud
    Agree here.

ReputationRep:
    http://youtu.be/67qT5xDylP4

"WOOOOO ****ING OUT OF FORM **** OFF! GET IN THE ****ING NET" hahahahahhahaa!

That bright red face LOL

How could he even watch that game with a plate on his lap

Makes me think of the craziness I've done via celebrations in the past when we get those last minute goals LOL

Can't pin point the craziest tho

Excited as **** for the new season to finally kick off

ReputationRep:
    Just let the football hipsters be

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    http://youtu.be/67qT5xDylP4

"WOOOOO ****ING OUT OF FORM **** OFF! GET IN THE ****ING NET" hahahahahhahaa!

That bright red face LOL

How could he even watch that game with a plate on his lap

Makes me think of the craziness I've done via celebrations in the past when we get those last minute goals LOL

Can't pin point the craziest tho

Excited as **** for the new season to finally kick off
    that goal was beautiful man. that finish tho :coma:

just watched his 4 goals vs liverpool. his finishing in general was just :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Also, Cavani will not happen - it's most probably just bull****.

Wenger will probably get a CDM (possibly a "big name") and a third CB. He's spent £50m+ already and I don't think he'll fork out too much more.

More emphasis has always been put on a CDM so Wenger will probably spend more on just that position - and get a hidden gem for third centre back.

A CDM + a CB till the end of the window is a pretty successful window for us, and if the injury issues can be minimal this season (it seems to have been addressed lets just hope it works) then we can actually go into next season with a lot more optimism than previous years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    btw what happened to 419?
    He moved to Norwich with Mangela and lived happily ever after

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Really? I'm not a german football expert but surely Draxler get in the German squad as back up LW.

That does sound like what Poldi would most likely do tbf

I apologize. I was thinking of the Eduardo Vargas that turned up to the World Cup, and not the Eduardo Vargas that has 0 goals in 19 games for Napoli -_- I am not saying Cavani isn't good enough for Arsenal, I am saying he is not good enough for his price tag. If he were £30m I would say go for him, but at £50m or more he is just not worth it.

ReputationRep:
    Bellerin beats theo's 40m sprint record.

interesting.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...l-9666705.html

ReputationRep:
    bellerin will be the next player to break in to first team tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    bellerin will be the next player to break in to first team tbh
    watched a vid of him vs benfica.

he's abysmal defensively. lots of time to learn though and his pace will save him. looks great going forward.

its also a shame how garbage Frimpong turned out to be. If he was any good we would have no DMF crisis right now:unimpressed:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.