Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

ReputationRep:
    Chambers, Krul, Fabregas, Aguero, & Austin.

Literally don't know know where to start. Have my wildcard but even then I wouldn't know what to do :confused::confused::confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy Ftw)
    Chambers, Krul, Fabregas, Aguero, & Austin.

Literally don't know know where to start. Have my wildcard but even then I wouldn't know what to do :confused::confused::confused:
    I have Chambers Aguero Austin and Duff lol. Have wildcard left too but probably going to get rid of Aguero and Chambers only. Debuchy will be taking Chambers spot so I'll cash in now and Austin is in too good form to replace him after missing one game only. Duff has been doubtful for like 3 games now though somehow :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Doesn't sound good on Aguero, Pellegrini mentioned ligaments, for an injury like that you're talking months out rather than weeks.

Let's wait and see what the verdict is though, there's no point knee jerking him out until we know for sure.

ReputationRep:
    there's going to be all kinds of difficult decisions if he is out long. So many £6-9m players performing or picking up pace and Rooney underwhelming, Sturridge constantly in the garage, falcao not fit. That big wad of ca$h is gonna start burning a hole real quick. Dropping Costa that was being discussed last week is looking a pretty bad move now though. I'm thankful i've a little spare cash though so can just wait and see how the week pans out...

ReputationRep:
    So many people with Guzan/Hutton

Leicester could do me a real solid and start finding the old onion bag

ReputationRep:
    **** this ****. Now Fabianski sent off. Can barely put out eleven players next week.

ReputationRep:
    Latest on Kun?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Mister Dead)
    So many people with Guzan/Hutton

Leicester could do me a real solid and start finding the old onion bag
    Of all the players I need to save my week, I never thought it would be Brad Guzan.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    Sakho scoring did make my GW a little better, though he could have scored 2 more or so.

Been a terrible GW for some - Ageuro injury, red cards for Chambers, Austin, Fabrianski. Fabregas also suspended for next match.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr tim)
    Sakho scoring did make my GW a little better, though he could have scored 2 more or so.

Been a terrible GW for some - Ageuro injury, red cards for Chambers, Austin, Fabrianski. Fabregas also suspended for next match.
    3 reds in a single GW. You would have been better off fielding 8 players :lol:

Just re-read you meant some not you
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    There goes Hutton CS.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    3 reds in a single GW. You would have been better off fielding 8 players :lol:

Just re-read you meant some not you
    I only got 1 red card - Chambers. Also got Fabregas. But nothing else that I mentioned in that sentence.

ReputationRep:
    I have Fabianski Chambers Austin Aguero Duff and Elliot plus Andy King who never plays :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by ArsenalWenger)
    I have Fabianski Chambers Austin Aguero Duff and Elliot plus Andy King who never plays :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Most people in similar situation this week I guess.
    I've got Fabregas, Duff, Austin, Chambers, Mannone and J. Cole.
    Plus I had Taylor out for this week and Alderweireld, who I'm hoping will get fit for next week never mind tomorrow as otherwise I'll have at least 3 not playing next week (probably won't take point hits as none of mine are long-term injuries or anything and January is just around the corner).
    Considering leaving Fabregas in, doesn't really matter if he loses value as long as Hazard doesn't go on a rage. I have to make this decision today as otherwise I won't be able to afford the change.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RVNmax)
    Most people in similar situation this week I guess.
    I've got Fabregas, Duff, Austin, Chambers, Mannone and J. Cole.
    Plus I had Taylor out for this week and Alderweireld, who I'm hoping will get fit for next week never mind tomorrow as otherwise I'll have at least 3 not playing next week (probably won't take point hits as none of mine are long-term injuries or anything and January is just around the corner).
    Considering leaving Fabregas in, doesn't really matter if he loses value as long as Hazard doesn't go on a rage. I have to make this decision today as otherwise I won't be able to afford the change.
    I'll probably take a four point hit and play with no keeper :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hutton scores! The gameweek is (almost) saved!
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    Hutton :woohoo:

ReputationRep:
    And luckily he wasn't just sent off. Don't know how I would feel having both Austin and Hutton score and then get sent off.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    :ditto: don't have Austin but have Chambers sent off, and Fabregas suspended.

Thankfully he got a yellow, doesn't matter as long as if he doesn't get another one.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    Aguero out for a month looks like.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.