Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!
    Im from ireland and im new to the whole interview process! I have an interview on the 27th for edinburgh napier and i was wondering could any body help me out in terms of the interview process,? What to prepare for etc? Is there a numeracy test and if so where can i find practice sheets? Wuite nervous! Any help would be really appreciated x

ReputationRep:
    Hi all!

Applying as an individual rather than through school and the wait to hear back is driving me crazy! Finding this useful to see where everyone is at with applications so far, so thanks for the above comments!

Branch: Adult Nursing
    Offers: UWS and University of Stirling so far...

Waiting to hear back from Glasgow Cali and starting to lose hope! Anyone heard back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ksinc_)
    Hi all!

Applying as an individual rather than through school and the wait to hear back is driving me crazy! Finding this useful to see where everyone is at with applications so far, so thanks for the above comments!

Waiting to hear back from Glasgow Cali and starting to lose hope! Anyone heard back?
    Hi there! Congratulations on your offers 😊 which campus of UWS? I have accepted for dumfries 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ksinc_)
    Hi all!

Hiya

I got unconditional offers for UWS Paisley and Stirling. Cali rejected me bcoz I haven't studied in the past 3yrs. Start Stirling in Sept

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HSMITH33)
    I was thinking Glen Eyre (ensuit room) as my first choice as it is close to campus and in good walking distance but I am not sure about what other choice beciase I would like it to be a short bus ride from the hospital if we are going to be doing placement there. Hard desision what do you think?
    Hey, I firmed Southampton and I'm most likely going to choose Glen eyre too! I thought about placement distance as well but if I'm thinking right then there's loads of different places you could be on placement isn't there? Plus I think all the halls aren't that far from Southampton general

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imogen1609)
    Hey, I firmed Southampton and I'm most likely going to choose Glen eyre too! I thought about placement distance as well but if I'm thinking right then there's loads of different places you could be on placement isn't there? Plus I think all the halls aren't that far from Southampton general
    That's cool I'm going to choose glen eyre as well, might end up seeing you in September then, exciting

ReputationRep:
    Awesome! Congrats on your offer i would be at the paisley campus if i choose uws

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Erin1985)
    Hiya

I got unconditional offers for UWS Paisley and Stirling. Cali rejected me bcoz I haven't studied in the past 3yrs. Start Stirling in Sept
    Same! Thinking i mght go for stirling but just waiting to see what Glasgow Cali say. I just want to firm a choice so i know i'm definitely going! Congrats on your offers

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from RGU for children's?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I need advice on something

I was supposed to be at UWS Dumfries campus today for testing for mental health nursing. However on Tuesday I had surgery done on my knees, and last night I only left the hospital and, obviously was unable to come to the the interview today. I rang up yesterday and said that I was unable to attend, I then got passed onto one of the admissions team and got told to wait for someone to answer the phone I was on hold for 15 minutes and no-one answered and was told to leave a message, as soon as I started to leave the message I got cut off the phone. I presume they didn't get the message so does that mean I'll be automatically rejected for not attending? I rang up later today but they didn't say anything they've not contacted me since, so I'm guessing that's it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laylaaa_xx)
    Anyone firmed Keele for Adult Nursing Sept 2016??

I'm planning onfirming Keele for September

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CaitlinN15)
    Hi guys, I need advice on something

I was supposed to be at UWS Dumfries campus today for testing for mental health nursing. However on Tuesday I had surgery done on my knees, and last night I only left the hospital and, obviously was unable to come to the the interview today. I rang up yesterday and said that I was unable to attend, I then got passed onto one of the admissions team and got told to wait for someone to answer the phone I was on hold for 15 minutes and no-one answered and was told to leave a message, as soon as I started to leave the message I got cut off the phone. I presume they didn't get the message so does that mean I'll be automatically rejected for not attending? I rang up later today but they didn't say anything they've not contacted me since, so I'm guessing that's it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahh that's unfortunate, I know it's a different Uni but I didn't attend my Kings testing day as I already had offers but I forgot to ring them to cancel, they contacted me a month after asking if I still wanted to go... I would keep trying to ring them until you get through or email as well. i aspect that they will contact you as they will see you didn't attend. I would Just keep trying to get a hold of them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e_llyn)
    I'm planning onfirming Keele for September
    Yayy!! I found someone! Lol are u planning on living in accommodation or commuting??

ReputationRep:
    Yayy!! I found someone! Lol are u planning on living in accommodation or commuting??
    im going to keele aswell

ReputationRep:
    Surrey anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mismash)
    im going to keele aswell
    Yayy! Are u going to be commuting or living in accommodation??

ReputationRep:
    I just got an offer for Adult Nursing at Beds, my first choice
    Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    Yayy! Are u going to be commuting or living in accommodation??
    Accommodation you?

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    This week I firmed my unconditional for children's nursing at RGU, looking into accommodation right now. Thinking about Ramsay Development, what everyone else thinking?
    X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e_llyn)
    Accommodation you?
    Yep me too Horwood hopefully

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2016

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.