Summer 2017 Applications

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gman888)
    Anyone elee get this email today from hsbc?

We would like to thank you for your application to HSBC for Analyst - Internship - Global Banking & Markets, Markets Summer Internship - EMEA - London and for your patience.We are pleased to confirm that you have successfully met the minimum benchmark and requirements on the online tests.Your application will now be reviewed in more detail and we will advise you as soon as possible if you are invited to the next stage of the application process, which is a first round motivational and capability based telephone interview.
    its saying you have passed tests and will be considered for a telephone interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AKRP)
    Its just the standard generic invitation email with the link to book my slot. Your email is the normal post test, pre interview mail.
    How long after receiving the email i got did u get the email for your phone interview?

ReputationRep:
    The **** was that BNP test? I left like 10 numerical q's and like 20 verbals.. Any chance of going through?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turing)
    The **** was that BNP test? I left like 10 numerical q's and like 20 verbals.. Any chance of going through?
    Did you just say u left out 10 numerical questions..?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gman888)
    Did you just say u left out 10 numerical questions..?!
    Yes.. They have a different type, cut-e (37q's in 12mins). It clearly stated before the test to not guess, so I didn't want to lower my accuracy by guessing the last 10.

ReputationRep:
    Any advice for the Rothschild Numerical Test? Heard they use an in-built test and it's harder than average.

Are the questions similar format to the normal test providers? What is the format of the test (how many questions in how many mins)? Any advice on how to prepare or what to expect? PM if necessary, thanks .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anybody having troubles logging into Barclays' application centre? (barclays.taleo.com)

ReputationRep:
    Holy **** man I just did the numerical....what the actual fk LOL

I managed to get to about 35 in the verbal...my god what is this. *Hoping for a low benchmark*

Does anyone know how long BNP take to respond post tests?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commercial Paper)
    Any advice for the Rothschild Numerical Test? Heard they use an in-built test and it's harder than average.

Are the questions similar format to the normal test providers? What is the format of the test (how many questions in how many mins)? Any advice on how to prepare or what to expect? PM if necessary, thanks .

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Rothschilds numerical test is a joke .. I did it yesterday. Its way harder than shl and kenexa!!

ReputationRep:
    Yes.. They have a different type, cut-e (37q's in 12mins). It clearly stated before the test to not guess, so I didn't want to lower my accuracy by guessing the last 10.
    Oh right i havent done it yet.. Gnna do it tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    maybe. I felt like i'd flopped my bnp test but thankfully got through (albeit different programme). Depends on how other people found it I guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AenigmaFx)
    Holy **** man I just did the numerical....what the actual fk LOL

I managed to get to about 35 in the verbal...my god what is this. *Hoping for a low benchmark*

Does anyone know how long BNP take to respond post tests?
    I got an interview invite the next day after completing the tests

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fred_morgan)
    Anybody having troubles logging into Barclays' application centre? (barclays.taleo.com)
    yeap, can't log in either

ReputationRep:
    did anyone manage to take BNPP test on mac?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by torres657)
    Or Nomura? Is the issue still persisting with Nomura?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dasu95)
    Or Nomura? Is the issue still persisting with Nomura?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by torres657)
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    Yes
    thanks, which browser you used? Safari?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commercial Paper)
    Yes

Posted from TSR Mobile
    FFS first rounds have started ://
    Any sort of timeline for when the issue will be resolved?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dasu95)
    FFS first rounds have started ://
    Any sort of timeline for when the issue will be resolved?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They just said they'd email me once fixed and reset it. Going to email them over the weekend if I don't hear back my tomorrow as it's been nearly a week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.