Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The 2011 Undergraduate Chat Thread Mk. III Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoyo462001)
    Well that's weird because there are no Women in Uganda, need to ask you're dad a few personal questions about his sexual preference I think :sly:

Spoiler:
    Show
    The site will be down soon so I'll allow you

Spoiler:
    Show
    PA-PA-TENT-TED
    HAHAHAHA :|

i think we need to ask that about nigerian women of why they all (except for smeh) look like men :dunce: im surprised you can even tell the difference between your mum and dad :lolwut:

Spoiler:
    Show
    you its me allowing you :hand:

Spoiler:
    Show
    i may have pronounced it wrong but you talk like white boy :rofl2:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Wait FA you're still in Kent :zomg:

In a week or so you'll be wanting to be back at uni. And then the cycle begins. Oh boy is summer super long :nopity:
      By 2nd week of Jan I may. I'm really happy with my bf, family, work friends and best friends here for now though and not likely to want to be back to uni for a few weeks. Only reason then will be missing my uni friends (which will probably really hit end of this week time)

I'm working back at my old job as well which I love and didn't want to leave so being home is great atm :p:

ReputationRep:
      Hey everyone it's my first time on here. My flight home got cancelled so I'm stuck here for christmas and I'm gonna die of bordem/loneliness.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Crazy Paving)
      lol

:console: You took on a lot of shifts. I know money is money, but remember, you are only human. (I think). I now just have Wednesday morning and them am not in until after christmas, so back to the normal music. :yy: (which is still poor, but better than the christmas music). I decided to say no to boxing day this year, I've worked the last 3.
      True. :sadnod: It's just I needed to pay rent and parents have felt like they reached their limit in supporting me (which is perfectly fair tbh) and it's just so hard when you have to pay rent and yet have enough left over to be able to eat properly as well. And I don't really have any valid excuse as it is the holiday now and all my work is over. But there's so many Christmas temps who I;ve spoken to who aren't working over Christmas. :nothing:

Back to the good old Michael Buble and James Blunt it is then. :nopity:

I love the day when the loan comes through. And everything is in your bank.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Crazy Paving)
      no, deffo u.

Why? Gonna get your hair done like Rihanna?
      nah pretty sure it looks like your mum

LOOL! that actually was quite funny nahh just coz of the whole family time thing which is kool and then going on holiday on new years....after doing some work :sigh:
      • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
      @Flowermadness

Lol 'apart from smeh'.

Nigerian girls are hot :coma: unlike you grasshopper girls. Isn't that right Umbengamojohahaoofufdhbansdodudb dnskau Jean?
      (Original post by Loz17)
      It would be nice for you to be home for the term break tbh. Deserve it :sadnod:

When does your contract terminate? Or is it a permanent job now?
      Is it possible to report FM's posts as racism?

ReputationRep:
      Wait FA you're still in Kent :zomg:
      :sadnod:

I'm all alone now as everyone's gone home. :cry2:

I'm going round my friend's tomorrow though. :yep:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by camelfarmer)
      Hey everyone it's my first time on here. My flight home got cancelled so I'm stuck here for christmas and I'm gonna die of bordem/loneliness.
      theres internet in ghana???!? :eek::eek::eek:

ReputationRep:
      LOOOL! you *****, loz wont report me so go suck out :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by flowermaster91)
      theres internet in ghana???!? :eek::eek::eek:
      What makes you think I'm in ghana? Also I'm pretty sure they've got some internets there. How do I add an avatar?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by fallen angel9)
      True. :sadnod: It's just I needed to pay rent and parents have felt like they reached their limit in supporting me (which is perfectly fair tbh) and it's just so hard when you have to pay rent and yet have enough left over to be able to eat properly as well. And I don't really have any valid excuse as it is the holiday now and all my work is over. But there's so many Christmas temps who I;ve spoken to who aren't working over Christmas. :nothing:

that feeling is just :coma: just want january to come, being broke sucks

Sri Lanka :top:
        I see no racism :no:

ReputationRep:
        :rofl2:

Spoiler:
        Show
        I just learned what "fam" meant

ReputationRep:

I'm such a money orientated person. :sogood:

My first word wasn't mummy, it was money. :ninja:

:console: Workwise, christmas is always rubbish. It's a busy, stressful time.

nah pretty sure it looks like your mum

LOOL! that actually was quite funny nahh just coz of the whole family time thing which is kool and then going on holiday on new years....after doing some work :sigh:
        nah, i spotted u first.

lol, spending christmas with Ugandans. Sounds great. :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
        @Flowermadness

Lol 'apart from smeh'.

Nigerian girls are hot :coma: unlike you grasshopper girls. Isn't that right Umbengamojohahaoofufdhbansdodudb dnskau Jean?

nigerians obviously cant read, low literacy rate there i presume <1% :dunce:

LOOOOOL! GASSSED! uganda >>>>>>> nigeria :hand: you dont even have a proper african name you bounty samuel adebayor adebesi musalowuwakawaka

dont be a *****, i can so easily report you :rofl:

ReputationRep:
        So, the avatar?
        • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
        :sadnod:

I'm all alone now as everyone's gone home. :cry2:

I'm going round my friend's tomorrow though. :yep:
        Oh sorry to hear that :hugs:, you're going to be back home for christmas right?

Spoiler:
        Show
        Call me :sexface:
        Spoiler:
        Show
        0800 8769 867

After she sent me a message in confidence say how you're a whore and poor excuse for a black girl. No my words, hers.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Loz17)
        Sri Lanka :top:

you fool yoyo, go look up the definition

best mod ever :adore:

ReputationRep:
        Hi. Do you farm camels?

(Original post by Loz17)
        White trash. :talkhand:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
      Useful resources
      AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.