Tom (125)
43.55%
TheSownRose
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by vn2009)
Although melody can be annoying at times, she did mention about having a target market and that was key so she deserved to stay
But she then went on to choose one that was completely illogical.
AspiringGenius
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by TheSownRose)
I've seen something he writes, but not a video blog. Is it good?

I think the big reason we won't is he didn't exactly part on good terms with Sugar and therefore the Apprentice team.

He was great. I'm still hoping to hear it was all a joke and Stella didn't really win.

I don't know, I think cancer twice before the age of twenty might have done something... All credit to Zoe, though, she didn't use it up once during her stint and she didn't even bring it up on You're Fired.
Really! Good lord!

Good on her though for not allowing everybody to pat her on the back for reason apart from business. I thought when she did well in the tasks, she did really well, but she fell down on treatment of other candidates like melody and susy which always landed her in trouble...
Sokka
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by AspiringGenius)
Really! Good lord!

Good on her though for not allowing everybody to pat her on the back for reason apart from business. I thought when she did well in the tasks, she did really well, but she fell down on treatment of other candidates like melody and susy which always landed her in trouble...
I believe she deserved to go. He warned her that she will probably get fired next time he saw her face in the boardroom and she also bullied Susan earlier on so I don't blame the other contestants for not treating her too well - she wasn't bullied though, so that's a good thing. I don't like the way Melody just walked out of the boardroom without even shaking her hand or saying goodbye! too arrogant imo...
AspiringGenius
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Sokka)
I believe she deserved to go. He warned her that she will probably get fired next time he saw her face in the boardroom and she also bullied Susan earlier on so I don't blame the other contestants for not treating her too well - she wasn't bullied though, so that's a good thing. I don't like the way Melody just walked out of the boardroom without even shaking her hand or saying goodbye! too arrogant imo...
I reckon her "Dalai Lama" and "Desmond Tutu" training was actually a major press conference or lecture attends by hundreds, possibly thousands. Lol

And it's pretty irrelevant considering neither are business people lol, they're both religious figureheads!
vn2009
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by TheSownRose)
But she then went on to choose one that was completely illogical.
What one she choose, i completly forgot
beepbeeprichie
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I didn't think this to begin with but Melody is FIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JustAGoodLAD
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I know there is someone on this thread who absolutley adores Glenn, it is with great sadness i am hear to tell you he has hooked up with another apprentice candidate. It is with even greater sadness that i have to tell you it's with monotone, Zoe.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/notw...ks-appeal.html

it appears as though you can not read the article from that link, to get on the article without having to register for news of the world, type in on google 'i won glenn with socks appeal' and click the link that is news of the world and you can get on the individual article.
otu1987
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well one more task before the interviews/business plan section. I really hope Natasha gets fired next week as the others are all potentially very funny interviewees. Particularly Susie, who will get ripped apart. We've seen how she reacts working in a team when people try to get her to take responsibility, she'll be a kitten in a blender with Claude & Bordan
Kage
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
lol Glenn and Zoe eh? Even people that age can't weigh the difference between lust and liking them and love. Poor them
delasandro
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by otu1987)
Well one more task before the interviews/business plan section. I really hope Natasha gets fired next week as the others are all potentially very funny interviewees. Particularly Susie, who will get ripped apart. We've seen how she reacts working in a team when people try to get her to take responsibility, she'll be a kitten in a blender with Claude & Bordan
Won't be suprised if Susie comes out of one of the interview rooms and says to the rest of the candidates that the interviewer was 'so unfair'. :rolleyes:
delasandro
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Although Melody is quite hot, imo she has nothing on Liz Locke from the last series
clo-clo1
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by delasandro)
Won't be suprised if Susie comes out of one of the interview rooms and says to the rest of the candidates that the interviewer was 'so unfair'. :rolleyes:
When she comes out? She'll say it to the interviewer
delasandro
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by clo-clo1)
When she comes out? She'll say it to the interviewer
Lmao True
gingerrama
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I read somewhere that there are no interviews this year. Gutted if it's true :emo:
secretmessages
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by gingerrama)
I read somewhere that there are no interviews this year. Gutted if it's true :emo:
Spoilered just in case for some reason someone doesn't want to know...

Spoiler:
Show
According to the TV listings, it's true :sadnod:
History-Student
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Would make sense since he's not giving someone a job this time.
Runninground
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by i.am.lost)
No those ones are concept only, there's a difference cos the magazine would need content written etc whereas here you have the completed product ready for production. I don't see why Alan wouldn't take this opportunity to make a bit of money.
It probably goes towards paying for the show or something

I really dont think Alan Sugar would want a little bit more money, hes a multi million, its not gonner make a difference to him

They also might donate it to a charity
Karma Charger
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Going to the filming of you're fired! Today
Pandora.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Karma Charger)
Going to the filming of you're fired! Today
I hope you enjoy it!
Xenomorph v2.1
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
That would be a disappointment.

It's always been the best episode of the series, especially that grumpy guy who always grills into them hardcore!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (553)
37.82%
No - but I will (115)
7.87%
No - I don't want to (103)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (691)
47.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise