Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elm Tree)

Umm, Kind of. I don't think I'll get an A* though, been procrastinating too much today

Don't worry. I've been procrastinating too much today too, but I think it'll be fine.

Good Luck with the exam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PriyaPaul)
    Don't worry. I've been procrastinating too much today too, but I think it'll be fine.

Good Luck with the exam
    Thanks, you too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elm Tree)
    I thought today would be my last day on Earth

Umm, Kind of. I don't think I'll get an A* though, been procrastinating too much today
    Lmao!!!! Hahaha Elm! The day before my biology exam i GENUINELY thought i was going to gaol. It was so sad and i was getting ready to say my goodbyes. You just reminded me of that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalek1099)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I liked it but it was a bit rushed and was the best of the series, excluding The Snowmen and I think Hurt plays the 9th Doctor making Eccleston the 10th but I hope this isn't true and he is just an evil manifestation of the Doctor.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Agreed with the rushed bit, but it was a good send off for River Song. I think Hurt is like the 8th Doctor but aged A LOT. Wouldn't seem right to screw up the numbering system of the Doctors just for the 50th.

(Original post by Jina)
    Thanks for your concern i'm sure i'll be fine since it's only muslims who can be perpetrators of such crime and i'm one of them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's okay I just have quite a few muslim friends who I've grown to know them and Islam better. Mhmm haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aurorae)
    Hey there Mancunian! :woo:

Life has been good thanks! Just got three weeks of exams to bear and then I'm free! :woo: I've been on TSR a lot less than I used to but TSR....is TSR?
    Hey Aurorae! :woo:

Lucky you :P I have until the end of June... TT.TT" - Same, but for some reason I come on when I have exams which doesn't seem right since I should be revising... Shame that the 'old gang' has gone, Shadab, MANGOOOO!, Kitty, those are the ones who I can remember off the top of my head, sorry if I didn't mention anyone, I have a terribad memory!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by themancunian)

Lucky you :P I have until the end of June... TT.TT" - Same, but for some reason I come on when I have exams which doesn't seem right since I should be revising... Shame that the 'old gang' has gone, Shadab, MANGOOOO!, Kitty, those are the ones who I can remember off the top of my head, sorry if I didn't mention anyone, I have a terribad memory!
    Shadab and Mango are still active contributors here. Kittaaaaay came back a couple of weeks ago I think.

ReputationRep:

Shadab is still on here! Should I hail him?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ugh where on the OCR site are grade boundaries for full courses, not individual units?

ReputationRep:
    Who has what's app here? We could maybe make a group chat

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aurorae)
    Shadab and Mango are still active contributors here. Kittaaaaay came back a couple of weeks ago I think.
    Maybe I just revive myself at the wrong times lol, ah the last time I talked to her was last year I think.. The group of us had so many weird chats back then...

(Original post by Jina)
    Shadab is still on here! Should I hail him?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I thought he banned himself or got banned. Haha dw I will eventually talk to him once again, if I remember to come on TSR that is

ReputationRep:
    Maybe I just revive myself at the wrong times lol, ah the last time I talked to her was last year I think.. The group of us had so many weird chats back then...

I thought he banned himself or got banned. Haha dw I will eventually talk to him once again, if I remember to come on TSR that is
    Haha ok. it was nice meeting you! Good luck in your exams!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Woohoo!! MIddle east buddies! What country did you live in?
    Haha, seriously? I lived in Qatar for a while what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    That's quite cool! Even then... The middle east nowadays is the worst place to go to see "real" muslims... Haha which country were you in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was in Qatar, haha it's just, my closest friends there were, of course, Muslim, and I'm fed up of them always being scapegoated - but when idiots like this are around then what are you to do? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalek1099)
    Is it easy because a lot of English is derived from Latin?-I thought all languages would be about as difficult except symbolic ones like Chinese and do you know what "Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges" means?
    It's easy because you only need to recognise. There's no English -> Latin. Once you learn all your endings it's GG.

What you've typed is the name of a bloke with a really long name. Capital letters in Latin indicate names, apart from that there really aren't caps. But if you mistyped that then it's something like, in order: between arms for silent you read? idk :dontknow:

Another wonderful thing is that there is NO word order. But it's conventional for the verb to be at the end.

(Original post by Olympiad)
    What phone do you have?
    LOOOL. You'll see my whatsapp photo :P
    Is it you in your photo? Your sleeping in that :loool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Crapberry Curve 8520
    Well you know what I look like, isn't it only fair I see what you look like? :/

ReputationRep:
    x
    The old me was banned :cool:

:ahee: hey there! :awesome:

Best of luck with your exams, hopefully you'll remember us on results day post here then at least:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    It's easy because you only need to recognise. There's no English -> Latin. Once you learn all your endings it's GG.

Crapberry Curve 8520
    Well you know what I look like, isn't it only fair I see what you look like? :/
    You shall soon
    Is it you in your photo though?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You shall soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I thought you've seen other photos of me?
    If you haven't then that's probably the only photo of me that you'll easily find

ReputationRep:
    You shall soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Llooool olympia search bude's discussions... One of them has his pic in the relationships section.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Haha ok. it was nice meeting you! Good luck in your exams!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nice meeting you too ! Thanks and the same to you!

(Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    The old me was banned :cool:

:ahee: hey there! :awesome:

Best of luck with your exams, hopefully you'll remember us on results day post here then at least:mmm:
    Haha! Hey dude! :ahee: Thanks and same goes to you. lol I'll be on holiday when the exam results come out so I'm probably not going to post anything and plus I think I might be screwed for college as well as I need to tell the colleges the grades I got don't I...

ReputationRep:
    Due to them removing the January/modular exams for year 12 teaching next year, are they keeping the syllabus? Does anyone know when it'll be updated? I want to buy textbooks in advance but I'm worried it'll be a waste of time - the exam boards are predominantly AQA.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.