Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    Probably around 10th if you have a Messi between the sticks.
    No Lee Camp would be in goal, and also both of the centre halfs and one of the centre Mids.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    LOL: http://www.hartlepoolunited.co.uk/ne...y-2444381.aspx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Big problem Coventry have is, down the road you got Villa, Birmingham and West Brom one side, then just the other Leicester and Nottingham Forest.
    That isn't a problem. The problem is that the team hasn't done anything for decades.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Interestingly, Wasps-Leicester this weekend is a sellout with 32,000 expected. Yikes.
    The biggest endorsement of franchising in the UK, a total disgrace. The people of Coventry backing Wasps more than their own bloody team.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    the best way to relegate a club is to make the manager's job difficult. How? By having a high turnover of players throughout the season. Hasn't that been the case for absolutely ages?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :lol: Are football clubs allowed to support political candidates? I like that they have an opinion though.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by alex_hk90)
    :lol: Are football clubs allowed to support political candidates? I like that they have an opinion though.
    100% not. Sets a dangerous precedent. I wouldn't be surprised if they find themselves sanctioned as a result of that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex_hk90)
    I heard SISU wanted to endorse the Monster Raving Loonies candidates Screaming Lady Seppalla, Wacky Steve Waggott and Fanatical Tim Fisher.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    the best way to relegate a club is to make the manager's job difficult. How? By having a high turnover of players throughout the season. Hasn't that been the case for absolutely ages?
    Watford have had 4 managers in one season and are owned by the Pozzo family who swap players between the clubs readily. It seems to have gone well for them. They could have gone up as champions if they concede in the last few minutes against Sheffield Wednesday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Icecream1)
    Watford have had 4 managers in one season and are owned by the Pozzo family who swap players between the clubs readily. It seems to have gone well for them. They could have gone up as champions if they concede in the last few minutes against Sheffield Wednesday.
    The main difference is Watford seem to have a settled first team with few players out injured for long periods of time, whereas with Blackpool this season (and Fulham last season) they just bring in too many players on loan or short-term deals during both transfer windows

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midlander)
    Yes you are right SISU are saints and for your Lee Clark I give you Stephen Pressley and Andy Thorn. They have as much control over the board as Yeung and as a hedge fund use the club as a dumping ground for their portfolio.

Oh and you are a league higher and you own your ground.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lee Clark is by far worse then pressley and thorn put together. Yeung has a lot of control he runs BCFC from his prison cell with phone calls. Lets take clark as an example couldnt win at home , drew a lot of away games but his average for first 14 games would have us in the relegation zone
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Icecream1)
    Watford have had 4 managers in one season and are owned by the Pozzo family who swap players between the clubs readily.
    It will be interesting to see if Pozzo now shift their emphasis away from Udinese to Watford, given the financial incentive of being in the PL. It'd certainly be a wise move, because until now they've very much seen Udinese as their priority.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarrenBCFC)
    Lee Clark is by far worse then pressley and thorn put together. Yeung has a lot of control he runs BCFC from his prison cell with phone calls. Lets take clark as an example couldnt win at home , drew a lot of away games but his average for first 14 games would have us in the relegation zone
    Clark didn't get you relegated and Pressley didn't have you knocked out of the FA Cup at home by a Conference North team. Sorry I wish you did trump me in the crap owner prize but alas I think SISU edge it.

ReputationRep:
    I find it ironic that Coventry City's ground is becoming a rugby stadium when Rugby is literally just down the road

ReputationRep:
    Clark didn't get you relegated and Pressley didn't have you knocked out of the FA Cup at home by a Conference North team. Sorry I wish you did trump me in the crap owner prize but alas I think SISU edge it.
    They really don't . and RE clark- would you be happy with him managing you ?

ReputationRep:
    They really don't . and RE clark- would you be happy with him managing you ?
    You haven't been relegated and you haven't been relocated. Come back to me when either or both of these things happen.

ReputationRep:
    You haven't been relegated and you haven't been relocated. Come back to me when either or both of these things happen.
    Come back to me when your ran from a prison cell and have won one home game in a calendar year

ReputationRep:
    'Who has the worst club competition'

Blackpool lads, always Blackpool

ReputationRep:
    Come back to me when your ran from a prison cell and have won one home game in a calendar year
    Ours has been in court more times I would suspect. Still you are one league higher.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Jeeezus the who's club is in a worse position isn't an exciting debate. At least you have football clubs y'know.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.