ReputationRep:
    Low saying it will be an easy win because it really won't be easy lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke_Mckeown)
    yeah i get you
    but i have no idea what "intend under served" means
    dat autocorrect:coma:

i know, it's sad because a while set of fans get upset and depressed, but it is just so satisfying:cool:
    Looool you know what it's late and I can't even remember what that was meant to say :rofl:

It's just jokes how high expectations start before they crash and burn :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Looool you know what it's late and I can't even remember what that was meant to say :rofl:

It's just jokes how high expectations start before they crash and burn :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    it's sad because i can't actually work out what it was meant to say
    maybe ..... undeserved?

i know, they seem to be getting higher and higher
    i mean, this season was just cruel.

to have such a good start, blitzing everybody else, then to just spactacularly crumble in a few months (albeit with an awful fixture list) must have been devastating.

however if you look at the overall points, it was mightily close this season in the top 4.
    i mean, after liverpool did "so well", we only finished 5 points ahead of them - interestingly, we gained 5 points over them by beating united twice (something arsenal really should have done this season)

ReputationRep:
    She wore, she wore, she wore the yellow ribbon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FionnB)
    She wore, she wore, she wore the yellow ribbon
    She wore the yellow ribbon in the merry month of May!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    it's sad because i can't actually work out what it was meant to say
    maybe ..... undeserved?

i know, they seem to be getting higher and higher
    i mean, this season was just cruel.

to have such a good start, blitzing everybody else, then to just spactacularly crumble in a few months (albeit with an awful fixture list) must have been devastating.

however if you look at the overall points, it was mightily close this season in the top 4.
    i mean, after liverpool did "so well", we only finished 5 points ahead of them - interestingly, we gained 5 points over them by beating united twice (something arsenal really should have done this season)
    I think it might have been!

It's jokes, they signed a player they didn't particularly need, they neglected the area that they did need, then signed an injured player to provide for cover for.. Another injured player :lol: thing is I expected a crumble in March but the way it came about was pathetic. Ramsey or no Ramsey there was no heart, no desire, no fight within then. That's why they're zillion miles off the league.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    She wore the yellow ribbon in the merry month of May!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And when! I asked! Oh why she wore that ribbon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numan786)
    Are you kidding me? Sagna seems to me like he actually has something with the club and more specifically wenger like you could see when van Persie left he was really upset with him and the likes of nasri and clichy too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And? He would be upset if Sagna goes to City, too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)

It's jokes, they signed a player they didn't particularly need, they neglected the area that they did need, then signed an injured player to provide for cover for.. Another injured player :lol: thing is I expected a crumble in March but the way it came about was pathetic. Ramsey or no Ramsey there was no heart, no desire, no fight within then. That's why they're zillion miles off the league.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i agree - i've always admired arsenal's strength in midfield, particular in creation of chances
    so why did they pay 40m for a guy who does it a little better, when 40m on a striker could've won them the league?

why didn't they push harder for higuin?
    why didn't they fork out an extra 10m and get suarez?
    imagine if they had signed suarez for 50m?

i know, i don't really know what happened
    they were going so well, then a few players got injured
    but they just crumbled
    i almost felt sorry for them at anfield
    then when they beat us in the fa cup, i stopped feeling sorry -_-

ReputationRep:
    It will be really funny tomorrow when Hull won and the Arsenal 9 year trophy problem continues.

ReputationRep:
    And when! I asked! Oh why she wore that ribbon
    She said were the famous arsenal and were going to Wembely. WEMBELY

WEMBELY

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why do people call it a crumble? We lost the games we should have and they all happened to be close to each other on the fixture list

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i agree - i've always admired arsenal's strength in midfield, particular in creation of chances
    so why did they pay 40m for a guy who does it a little better, when 40m on a striker could've won them the league?

why didn't they push harder for higuin?
    why didn't they fork out an extra 10m and get suarez?
    imagine if they had signed suarez for 50m?

i know, i don't really know what happened
    they were going so well, then a few players got injured
    but they just crumbled
    i almost felt sorry for them at anfield
    then when they beat us in the fa cup, i stopped feeling sorry -_-
    How do you know liverpool would of accepted 50m for Suarez? And higuain isn't much better than giroud infanct in the first few months of the season giroud was far better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'll ignore the trolling nonsense in your post and respond to the sensible stuff.

7 points is not a 'zillion miles off the league'. Also Ramsey and Ozil remaining fit might not have saved us in the big away games where we got trounced, but they may have stopped us dropping points against Southampton and Swansea considering we were in winning positions in both those games. That's 4 points better off we would have been.

We really lost it when Walcott got injured though, killed us for pace with Ox only just coming back himself in Jan/Feb.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    How do you know liverpool would of accepted 50m for Suarez? And higuain isn't much better than giroud infanct in the first few months of the season giroud was far better

Is this like the first time I'm agreeing with you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Why do people call it a crumble? We lost the games we should have and they all happened to be close to each other on the fixture list

Posted from TSR Mobile
    True. In the first half of the season Arsenal didn't really have any 'big' games. Infact they lost 1-0 to man united

ReputationRep:
    Gosh I love Arsenal

ReputationRep:
    Ultimately we are one world class striker away from world domination

ReputationRep:
    Gosh I love Arsenal
    Why?

They a fake club with fake players and fake fans. Are you a fake?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 199320)
    Why?

They a fake club with fake players and fake fans. Are you a fake?

Who even tries to WUM at 1:30 in the morning ?
    Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.