Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Janinns)
    Hello there. Nice to hear from you. I am applying for law (BA 3 year course). What about you?
    Yay, law at Magdalen is the best choice possible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caitlan)
    Yay, law at Magdalen is the best choice possible
    I believe so. Magdalen seems opened and academically very well based with 4 permanent tutors.
    Are you currently studying law at Magdalene?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovecathy)
    Yeah, definitely! I didn't apply to Christ Church because it had a success rate of 11% for my subject, whereas other colleges had rates of 21% and up. So it's great that you were allocated there!
    May I ask what you're applying for?
    Chemistry and you

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

Anyone here applying to St. John's College? Or anyone applying for Computer Science and Philosophy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MouseyBrown)
    Hopefully History and Politics. Good luck with it all!
    Thanks very much, the same to you !

ReputationRep:
    Current 1st year PPEist if anyone needs help.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by longsightdon)
    Chemistry and you
    economics and management.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faseeh.)
    Hey guys,

Anyone here applying to St. John's College? Or anyone applying for Computer Science and Philosophy?
    Heyy,
    I've applied for Comp Sci & Phil to Hertford.
    How's the MAT going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aasvogel)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am a PPE applicant. So I would like to ask you some questions if you are okay with it (hope these aren't too many)
    Which college are you at? Is it where you originally applied? What was your TSA score and do you think the TSA score is important? I feel like my TSA will go horrible.. How did you prepare?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How do I email the college without sounding rude about having to have a Skype interview... I live 15 hours away you see..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Msachdeva789)
    Heyy,
    I've applied for Comp Sci & Phil to Hertford.
    How's the MAT going?
    Nice.

Well, so far I have done about 5 past papers, and question 1 takes a heavy toll on my marks.

Other than that the other questions are fun, especially question 6 and 7. I love riddles and problem solving questions.

What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aasvogel)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hello, I'm applying for PPE at Exeter College. I'm interested in what you discussed in your interviews/how many interviews you had. Also would you be able to tell us what question you answered in Paper 2 of the TSA and how your approached it? Thank you very much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faseeh.)
    Nice.

Well, so far I have done about 5 past papers, and question 1 takes a heavy toll on my marks.

Other than that the other questions are fun, especially question 6 and 7. I love riddles and problem solving questions.

What about you?
    I'm not too bad with Q1, i usually get around 28-32 marks, for me, question 5 and 7 seem tough, while 6 is always my favourite. What are you getting in the papers on average?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by connieiscrazy)
    Got my acknowledgement email from Balliol today, so nervous now!!
    YES finally someone else applying to Balliol! What course are you applying for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaxReid)
    Don't worry about it, honestly! If you're good enough for Oxford the colleges work together to ensure you get a place. Balliol is a great choice btw!
    Got an acknowledgement email from them today... so eager to get TSA done so we can all just start getting rejections/interviews already. Good luck with your course!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skhuller)
    Got an acknowledgement email from them today... so eager to get TSA done so we can all just start getting rejections/interviews already. Good luck with your course!
    I got an acknowledgment from Hilda's today. Yeah, I can't wait for the PAT to be done; I need my decisions now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is there still a chance to get acknowledgement today?? im about to cry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nhabib3)
    Is there still a chance to get acknowledgement today?? im about to cry
    Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get one soon. Your college must be taking time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got an email from Magdalen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antigone-)
    Got an email from Magdalen
    Yeah me too! It all still feels a bit weird cause Oxford and LSE can't really reject me yet. Once I have sat the HAT and got the 8 week email I reckon it's all gonna get a bit serious.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.