Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barneystin)
    watched a vid of him vs benfica.

he's abysmal defensively. lots of time to learn though and his pace will save him. looks great going forward.

its also a shame how garbage Frimpong turned out to be. If he was any good we would have no DMF crisis right now:unimpressed:
    yeah, none of our youth are ready atm but he's deffo a front runner for being the closest.

Frimpong man, his life is so peak;
    http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/14/emmanu...l-man-4832559/

should have just stuck to being lethal bizzles sideman tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    yeah, none of our youth are ready atm but he's deffo a front runner for being the closest.

Frimpong man, his life is so peak;
    http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/14/emmanu...l-man-4832559/

should have just stuck to being lethal bizzles sideman tbh
    The writing was on the door with Barnsley. He still didn't get the message. Given that he had talent, he really must be a colossal moron. Threw it away for the lols. That said, it probably happens to quite a lot of dumb boys before they ever make the Reserves.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh Mourinho taking more shots at Arsene Wenger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    What's he said now?

Really don't get why Mou even started this thing with Wenger, let alone why he's continuing it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    What happened?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Endless Blue)
    What's he said now?

Really don't get why Mou even started this thing with Wenger, let alone why he's continuing it.

(Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    What happened?
    Mourinho asked if he has to win a trophy this season: "Why? Some managers have 10 years to win something. I have only two?"

I don't remember Arsene saying anything about him recently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Mourinho asked if he has to win a trophy this season: "Why? Some managers have 10 years to win something. I have only two?"

Arsene barely retaliates - he's got class.

Mou is a little ****. He needs drama& attention. Before it was vs Fergie, in the La Liga it was vs Pep and now the mug wants an issue with Wenger.

I can't stand him. Sure he's a good tactician but he's got no class. I don't rate him - ****ing mug

ReputationRep:
    Mou has got an underlying fetish for calling Wenger out all the time. I can imagine Mou in his office obsessing over what he wants to say next about Arsene in the media, running it by all of his assistants to ensure jimmy rustling factor is maxed out cos he thinks he's in this war of words with Wenger. Arsene just thinks its minor, bet he barely calls it a feud tbh.

This one kinda feels unintentional though, 10 just seems like a number you would say subconsciously but w.e.

ReputationRep:
    Mou has got an underlying fetish for calling Wenger out all the time. I can imagine Mou in his office obsessing over what he wants to say next about Arsene in the media, running it by all of his assistants to ensure jimmy rustling factor is maxed out cos he thinks he's in this war of words with Wenger. Arsene just thinks its minor, bet he barely calls it a feud tbh.

This one kinda feels unintentional though, 10 just seems like a number you would say subconsciously but w.e.
    I think Mourinho has a personality disorder tbf.

ReputationRep:
    Lol what has Mourinho said now about Wenger?

There's no competition between Mourinho and Wenger, everyone knows that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)

Source? Haven't seen this anywhere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnharM)
    Lol what has Mourinho said now about Wenger?

There's no competition between Mourinho and Wenger, everyone knows that.
    ^^ http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/110...gue-title.html

That's what doesn't make sense about it though, it would make more sense if Wenger was tryin it on with backhand comments against him because of the record on the pitch between them two. He tries his hardest to bait Wenger, the conclusion being a straight up ignore or defusing the situation instead of escalating it.

ReputationRep:
    I genuinely think Mou resents AW because he simply doesnt know how to act with decorum and class, and goes entirely the other way in some kind of rebellion against Arsene's pure decency. A psychologist would have a field day with these insecurities.

End of the day, when Roman is giving Mou 15 minutes to clear out his desk in May, and Mou is wondering if Inter Milan are hiring, Wenger will still just keep ignoring him.

ReputationRep:
    ^^ http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/110...gue-title.html

That's what doesn't make sense about it though, it would make more sense if Wenger was tryin it on with backhand comments against him because of the record on the pitch between them two. He tries his hardest to bait Wenger, the conclusion being a straight up ignore or defusing the situation instead of escalating it.
    He's a genius with his words imo. He says these things on the spot, whereas guys like us would wait and think of a witty response.

I like managers who create tension and rivalry. It's entertaining, it's box office stuff, only makes the games more interesting. Chelsea v Arsenal last season for example, especially when it was Wenger's 1000th game, and all the papers were writing about the **** Mourinho said about Wenger, only makes the game more interesting to watch. You would have thought the Arsenal players would put their body on the line for Wenger in that match and put Mourinho in his place, but no.

ReputationRep:
    " “Why? Some, they have 10 years to win something. I have only two?"

Some how this is being a genius with words

ReputationRep:
    He's a genius with his words imo. He says these things on the spot, whereas guys like us would wait and think of a witty response.

I like managers who create tension and rivalry. It's entertaining, it's box office stuff, only makes the games more interesting. Chelsea v Arsenal last season for example, especially when it was Wenger's 1000th game, and all the papers were writing about the **** Mourinho said about Wenger, only makes the game more interesting to watch. You would have thought the Arsenal players would put their body on the line for Wenger in that match and put Mourinho in his place, but no.
    Lol you Chelsea fans and your **** fest over Mourinho. How does this constitute as being a 'genius'?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

The actual football is meant to entertaining part not managers showing disrespect to their fellow professionals. Only 13 year olds think what Jose says is funny or interesting. The reality is what Mou says is lacks class and is just down right disrespectful.

There really aren't that many managers who create "tension and rivalry" through bashing other managers.

Arsenal vs Chelsea is an interesting game anyway regardless of who is in charge. You don't need to promote it through trash talk like a Frank Warren fight.

If it's "box office stuff" and trash talk your looking for I suggest you start watching WWE mate. Sound like something you might enjoy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    The actual football is meant to entertaining part not managers showing disrespect to their fellow professionals. Only 13 year olds think what Jose says is funny or interesting. The reality is what Mou says is lacks class and is just down right disrespectful.

There really aren't that many managers who create "tension and rivalry" through bashing other managers.

Arsenal vs Chelsea is an interesting game anyway regardless of who is in charge. You don't need to promote it through trash talk like a Frank Warren fight.

If it's "box office stuff" and trash talk your looking for I suggest you start watching WWE mate. Sound like something you might enjoy
    Was it class when Zidane headbutted Materazzi and got sent off in a World Cup Final?

Was it class when Rivaldo dived against Turkey in the World Cup?

Was it class when Maradona used his hand to punch the ball into the net against England?

Was it class when Benitez said **** about Chelsea's flags, and their fans?

Was it class when Cantona kicked a fan?

No, of course it wasn't. But people remember these things. Arsenal fans will always remember Mourinho calling out Wenger the same way Benitez called out Chelsea. At the end of the day, it's all publicity. It makes the sport very interesting when people do/say things out of the ordinary.

As with WWE, nah don't watch that ****.

ReputationRep:
    Mou is absolutely not a genius with his words. He likes to get a reaction but in reality it's just that Mourinho has the x-factor in a game for some reason, similar to SAF.

He says one thing and does another and I don't respect that. Great coach but I'd genuinely dislike playing for Mourinho unless I was the best player in the team and/or a status player. It's why Torres plays for Chelsea and Lukaku doesn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    It's why Torres plays for Chelsea and Lukaku doesn't.
    He just doesn't give youth a chance

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.