Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

NFL talk? Questions about American football? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Yyyyyesssssssss!

ReputationRep:
    WOW! What a game! I swear my heart stopped on that last play.

ReputationRep:
    **** YES! GIANTS, £30 thankyou v much!

ReputationRep:
    MVP thoughts? I'm going for JPP.

ReputationRep:
    Wohooo!

ReputationRep:
    Brady lost the game. He made several awful decisions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reagan Smash)
    So intense.

You know what else is intense?

Camping.
    You have a point there.

So glad I was wrong about that stuff earlier! If Gronkowski were fully fit though, this might have been different. But then again, if Cundiff hadn't missed last game, then they wouldn't be here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TableClock)
    Essentially this, Patriots had a few mistakes not just brady but that interception was poor, Also Welker missing that catch then Hernandez and Branch. Too many errors props to Giants though they deserved it

ReputationRep:
    Mate of mine watched the game in new york....lucky ****, it must be like new years eve all over again there.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh Giants were lucky, Pats made some BIG drops!

ReputationRep:
    Manningham's catch though...that was nice. I don't think the Giants were any more lucky than the Pats, both teams had some drops that could've been looked upon as key moments but the Giants simply executed better. That was the difference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TableClock)
    He did early on for the safety and then the interception he didn't need to throw but he did everything right at the end, his receivers let him down big time. Welker dropped a catch in acres of space as did Hernandez at the end.

Great game though and it must be handed to Manning, to come up with those plays with that pressure is huge, he's done fantastically well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnharris19944)
    Essentially this, Patriots had a few mistakes not just brady but that interception was poor, Also Welker missing that catch then Hernandez and Branch. Too many errors props to Giants though they deserved it
    That pass was one of the worst QB decisions all season. Not only was it a stupid pass but he had 50 yards of running room in front of him. Absolutely stupid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishamo)
    Huge drops Welker, Branch, Hernandez all guilty of drops and then also Brady launching the bomb for the interception. Also was it me or did Gronk seem to react really slowly to the last play he seemed to only go for it once it was too late.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishamo)
    This is true but that doesn't take away from the fact that nyg are chaaaaampioooonnsss :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Shame the Patriots lost. Oh well, I'm already gearing up for baseball season. Let's go New York Yankees!

ReputationRep:
    Miami heat better not let me down this season though i can see Bron choking >>

ReputationRep:
    they announced the mvp yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stevo112)
    they announced the mvp yet?
    Yes its Eli Manning.

ReputationRep:
    Manning gets a Corvette?!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.