Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    how are people remembering tsr people from other forums. this is madness. I dont think im capable of that memory.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cem101)
    how are people remembering tsr people from other forums. this is madness. I dont think im capable of that memory.
    I quoted him, that's why I remember... Also you have to be a good stalker...

Basically I just have a good memory with letters, but i cannot remember 2 numbers. I don't know my phone number, and i don't know my card pin, still checking it on my phone every single time (I use it every single day for train ticket, and i have it more than 2 years)....

It's just part of the memory, I remember weird names at uni, i remember names of pupil from primary school, I remember chinese names too!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lNurl)

Basically I just have a good memory with letters, but i cannot remember 2 numbers. I don't know my phone number, and i don't know my card pin, still checking it on my phone every single time (I use it every single day for train ticket, and i have it more than 2 years)....

It's just part of the memory, I remember weird names at uni, i remember names of pupil from primary school, I remember chinese names too!!
    im the opposite numbers is my game

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnsHatun)
    Ocr for Bio and Turkish and Edexcel for Chemistry.. Yeah hopefully it will be worth it.. Hows turkish coming along? I havent started yet Turkish yet..
    I don't do a level Turkish, it would be good if was doing but oh well, I speak Turkish in my own time (and my subjects are hard enough )
    Have you done the assessed practicals for chemistry?

(Original post by ihateusernames)
    Hi guys room for one more turk?
    Elbette

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lNurl)

you quoted her*

did a little stalking of my own and youre the guy/girl who thinks its ok to pay for sex

did a little stalking of my own and youre the guy/girl who thinks its ok to pay for sex
      So?
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      you quoted her*

Sorry HER, you don't have sign, when I don't see sign everyone is make for me (it's better to girl - boy, than calling boy -girl)

I am genuinely interested where (in which thread) I said it's ok to pay for sex? I'm member for a long time, I dont remember my posts very well I just want to check the date when I wrote "it's ok to pay for sex".

Ohh btw, I have sign showing my gender next to my name I guess

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by lNurl)
      Sorry HER, you don't have sign, when I don't see sign everyone is make for me (it's better to girl - boy, than calling boy -girl)

I am genuinely interested where (in which thread) I said it's ok to pay for sex? I'm member for a long time, I dont remember my posts very well I just want to check the date when I wrote "it's ok to pay for sex".

Ohh btw, I have sign showing my gender next to my name I guess
      Ok maybe not say u thought it was ok but told me to leave the guy who was gonna pay for sex alone - i hadnt read the thread to the end i eidnt know he had lost his virginity but i think any guy who has to pay for sex is weird

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by S-man10)
      So?
      So nothing she said she quoted me and i wanted to find out when
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      Ok maybe not say u thought it was ok but told me to leave the guy who was gonna pay for sex alone - i hadnt read the thread to the end i eidnt know he had lost his virginity but i think any guy who has to pay for sex is weird
      Lool I knew i never said something like that I just was shocked when u accused me of thinking it is ok to pay for sex you need to improve your stalking abilities ^_^

Bassetts, he made lots of threads about virginity, most people know him here. He lost his virginity and it wasn't paid one. it was mixture of ONS/FWB.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by lNurl)
      Lool I knew i never said something like that I just was shocked when u accused me of thinking it is ok to pay for sex you need to improve your stalking abilities ^_^

Bassetts, he made lots of threads about virginity, most people know him here. He lost his virginity and it wasn't paid one. it was mixture of ONS/FWB.
      Whats ons/fwb?
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      Whats ons/fwb?
      ONS = One night stand (sex for one night)
      FWB = Friend with benefits (friends, having sex but not in relationship with that person)

(Original post by lNurl)
        it was mixture of ONS/FWB.
        Thats like mixing water and oil

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by lNurl)
        ONS = One night stand (sex for one night)
        FWB = Friend with benefits (friends, having sex but not in relationship with that person)
        oh ok just didnt know what the abbreviation stood for cool for him i guess...

oh ok just didnt know what the abbreviation stood for cool for him i guess...
          It isn't cool :no:

ReputationRep:
          It isn't cool :no:
          lol y not? he wanted to lose it he did

lol y not? he wanted to lose it he did
            yeah but thats cool. not the other way which is always really hot wet sweaty which is all the opposite of cool.

I feel like I had to point this out

ReputationRep:
            yeah but thats cool. not the other way which is always really hot wet sweaty which is all the opposite of cool.

I feel like I had to point this out
            Thanks for being so pedantic

Thanks for being so pedantic
              thanks for being uptight

ReputationRep:
              thanks for being uptight
              no problem

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
            What newspaper do you read/prefer?
            Useful resources
            US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
          • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
            Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.