Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam_G)
    Carlisle... You live quite near to me :pierre:

You also work in McDonalds. I has been in that McDonalds recently. You may have served me chicken.

Also, hello.
    Really? Where do you live?
    I love my job. The people are amazing. I may well have, you never know.

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, mind if I join in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by billybolton)
    x
    Welcome

I got told that I'm the type to be in a long-term relationship with a girl, the type of relationship where you're entirely in love with each other and care deeply for one another and are completely committed.

Both flattered and deeply saddened. Nevermind...

(Original post by sc0307)
    We'd love for you to join us - tell us about yourself, and then fill out the questionnaire

I should really update my questionnaire. Meh. Time for pineapple.

Edit: oops, wrong link for questionnaire. Fixed.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, did anyone watch Channel 4 News today? The main story was an investigative piece about how Habbo Hotel is full of paedos. There really never needed to be an investigation, everyone who ever went on it was well aware it was full of dirty old men.

Fellow LGBT chat thread McDonald's worker! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Where are all these new people coming from!?

Welcome! Tell us about yourself!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seanfromtheblock)
    Haha, did anyone watch Channel 4 News today? The main story was an investigative piece about how Habbo Hotel is full of paedos. There really never needed to be an investigation, everyone who ever went on it was well aware it was full of dirty old men.

Fellow LGBT chat thread McDonald's worker! :awesome:
    What the **** is Habbo Hotel?! :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I got told the other day by a girl at work that I was cute and a total sweetheart and it's a shame I'm gay, i really didn't know what to say.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Fellow LGBT chat thread McDonald's worker! :awesome:[/QUOTE]

Cute.

ReputationRep:
    I got told the other day by a girl at work that I was cute and a total sweetheart and it's a shame I'm gay, i really didn't know what to say.

"Get a sex change and I might consider it. Until then, dream on *****." would have been a valid response.

I used to get this sort of attention at my old place of work, except that I used to get it from late middle-aged, desperate, women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    "Get a sex change and I might consider it. Until then, dream on *****." would have been a valid response.
    That's mean though, shes really nice.

ReputationRep:
    What the **** is Habbo Hotel?! :lolwut:
    a ****e chatroom for 12 year olds

ReputationRep:
    That's mean though, shes really nice.

I didn't say it was the optimal response... :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seanfromtheblock)
    a ****e chatroom for 12 year olds
    Oh that sounds like a great idea... who the **** thought of that? Oh - I know who, a ****ing idiot.

ReputationRep:
    Where are all these new people coming from!?

Welcome! Tell us about yourself!
    Haha, well I just came across this thread today and saw all these new people joining in so i thought why not!

So....I'm 18, 19 in only 20 days time! I came out to my Mum on 12th March 2011 (funny how I know the exact date lol) after a relationship ended really badly for me. She took it really well which I wasn't surprised about. The rest of my family pretty much know but haven't actually told them yet apart from one of my brothers. I can't think of many of my friends that don't know (apparently it's quite obvious to some people) and I personally don't hide it. Just finished first year of uni and not sure what to do for the next 5 months of my life...anyone please feel free to give me a few ideas how to pass the time productively.

I think I should stop there now

ReputationRep:

I was told by a bisexual that I'm hotter than my sister. It was kind of odd.

ReputationRep:
    Same with me, I remember the exact date I told my mum too 5th July 2011. She told all the rest of my family, apparently it is quite obvious with me if you think about it or know me I've been told. Although people are always surprised when they ask me do you have a girlfriend? And I reply with no I don't currently have a boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, well I just came across this thread today and saw all these new people joining in so i thought why not!

So....I'm 18, 19 in only 20 days time! I came out to my Mum on 12th March 2011 (funny how I know the exact date lol) after a relationship ended really badly for me. She took it really well which I wasn't surprised about. The rest of my family pretty much know but haven't actually told them yet apart from one of my brothers. I can't think of many of my friends that don't know (apparently it's quite obvious to some people) and I personally don't hide it. Just finished first year of uni and not sure what to do for the next 5 months of my life...anyone please feel free to give me a few ideas how to pass the time productively.

I think I should stop there now
    Copious amounts of sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terpsikhore)
    This. In fact, I once burnt packet soup, and I have been known to set fire to pasta.
    Oh dear lol. I forgot to buy the tubs of baked beans one day so had to pour some of the tin into a bowl. I put it on for 2 mins (meant to be 1) as I like them VERY hot and went to take the bowl out of the microwave after cooking with a tea towel. I lose grip, and baked beans and a smashed china bowl over the floor were the imminent result.

ReputationRep:
    I set a pie on fire once. I panicked and ran into the living room with it.

What a waste of pie it was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam_G)
    I set a pie on fire once. I panicked and ran into the living room with it.

What a waste of pie it was.
    Have you ever considered stand-up?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.