Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    I thought you've seen other photos of me?
    If you haven't then that's probably the only photo of me that you'll easily find
    Oh yeah, I have! I remember stalking you and seeing the photo in a thread you created

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olympiad)
    Oh yeah, I have! I remember stalking you and seeing the photo in a thread you created

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :daydreaming::moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Llooool olympia search bude's discussions... One of them has his pic in the relationships section.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I saw it when I stalked him
    He's sleeping in his whatsapp photo :LOOOL:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    :daydreaming::moon:
    :lulz:
    You look qt sleeping

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by themancunian)
    Maybe I just revive myself at the wrong times lol, ah the last time I talked to her was last year I think.. The group of us had so many weird chats back then...
    I still remember the way I entered the group...

"Are you made of Copper and Tellurium, cause you sure are CuTe"... :mmm:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Molly_xox)
    Haha, seriously? I lived in Qatar for a while what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awesome! I still have some friends over there. Did you go to the VIllaggio Mall while you were there? It's splendiferous!

I lived in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia we used to make regular trips to Bahrain on the weekends. Good times, good times.:rolleyes:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Jina)
    Lmao!!!! Hahaha Elm! The day before my biology exam i GENUINELY thought i was going to gaol. It was so sad and i was getting ready to say my goodbyes. You just reminded me of that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That is a very peculiar way of spelling 'jail'. Why pray tell, do you spell it in this manner m'lady?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    That is a very peculiar way of spelling 'jail'. Why pray tell, do you spell it in this manner m'lady?
    Tis the English way my good sir! Jail is American!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :lulz:
    You look qt sleeping

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :lolwut:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Jina)
    Tis the English way my good sir! Jail is American!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Most interesting, you english do have a certain 'way with words'. I commend you for that.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Who has what's app here? We could maybe make a group chat

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I do!

ReputationRep:
    Holy crap Dalek, it's been a while, how's life been? What did you think of the Name of the Doctor? Who do you think Hurt plays?
    Life has been good because I have finished my worst subject French-I'm not sure whether I got an A* though or not.I haven't been on here as much because I have been struggling to refind the posting momentum I had before because when my laptop broke I spent too long away form the site nad the momentum hasn't been regained even though I have tried-in the summer holidays I was posting like 130+ a day at points

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elm Tree)
    I still haven't watched that episode because of revision!!
    So posting on the Y11 Thread on TheStudentRoom counts as revision? -if you really want to revise on TSR you need to get on the exam threads and don't listen to themanucunian Clara is one of the worst companions ever and Amy is right up there, 2nd best new who companion by a mile not too far off Rose, who is best companion ever of all who.

ReputationRep:
    I do!

Who has what's app here? We could maybe make a group chat

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I do. We already have a Skype group chat
    edit: quoted wrong person

NN guys
    Good luck with Bigyolo tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalek1099)
    So posting on the Y11 Thread on TheStudentRoom counts as revision? -if you really want to revise on TSR you need to get on the exam threads and don't listen to themanucunian Clara is one of the worst companions ever and Amy is right up there, 2nd best new who companion by a mile not too far off Rose, who is best companion ever of all who.
    I have been on all the threads of my upcoming exams

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Agreed with the rushed bit, but it was a good send off for River Song. I think Hurt is like the 8th Doctor but aged A LOT. Wouldn't seem right to screw up the numbering system of the Doctors just for the 50th.

It's okay I just have quite a few muslim friends who I've grown to know them and Islam better. Mhmm haha
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I was thinking that but why wouldn't they just bring in McGann and put loads of prosthetics on his face to make him look old? and it wasn't a send off to River Song-it was still pretty clear by "Spoilers" that She'll be coming back and She'll probably be alive in her body,before the library, in an earlier point in her timestream to reveal the "Spoilers"

ReputationRep:
    Awesome! I still have some friends over there. Did you go to the VIllaggio Mall while you were there? It's splendiferous!

I lived in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia we used to make regular trips to Bahrain on the weekends. Good times, good times.:rolleyes:
    It opened a couple of months before I left, I know, it's amazing :')

Really? That's pretty cool :') did they drive crazily in Saudi too? With their white land cruisers :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elm Tree)
    I have been on all the threads of my upcoming exams
    but you have been posting on here and not doing revision, by the nature of the posts it appears so, when you could have been watching The Name of the Doctor.No wonder your types are being chopped down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    It's easy because you only need to recognise. There's no English -> Latin. Once you learn all your endings it's GG.

What you've typed is the name of a bloke with a really long name. Capital letters in Latin indicate names, apart from that there really aren't caps. But if you mistyped that then it's something like, in order: between arms for silent you read? idk :dontknow:

Another wonderful thing is that there is NO word order. But it's conventional for the verb to be at the end.

Crapberry Curve 8520
    Well you know what I look like, isn't it only fair I see what you look like? :/

It means In times of war, the law falls silent sorry about the cpaitals.Did anyone else get a message like Hacked rootinabox twitter or something like that:confused:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Did anyone else get a message that TSR was hacked by @rootinabox?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.