Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Webster2002)
    He just doesn't give youth a chance

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Half yes and half no. At Inter when he had to balance a treble winning campaign he played Balotelli a lot, he had the most appearances in a season in his career until last season when he was a starter at Milan under Mourinho.

Santon also got a good amount of games under Mourinho at Inter. Would say that his Inter spell was easily his best spell as a manager.

ReputationRep:
    Right so, today we'll probably play the same team as Sunday except maybe we'll start with Giroud.. So:

Sczcensy
    Debuchy Chambers Kosc Gibbs
    Arteta Ramsey
    Sanchez Wilshere Cazorla
    Giroud

With Campell, Ox and probably Flamini to come on at some point

5.30 feels like an eternity away :/

ReputationRep:
    The season starts today. So excited.
    Arsenal better beat crystal palace. The start of the season is an indication that the summer holidays are almost over for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    Right so, today we'll probably play the same team as Sunday except maybe we'll start with Giroud.. So:

Sczcensy
    Debuchy Chambers Kosc Gibbs
    Arteta Ramsey
    Sanchez Wilshere Cazorla
    Giroud

With Campell, Ox and probably Flamini to come on at some point

5.30 feels like an eternity away :/
    I think We'll use the 4-1-4-1, with the same team as last week. It;s a very strong formation that suit Arsenal well without Ozil

ReputationRep:
    Start of the season = 2nd new years day. Nothing like it. :adore:

ReputationRep:
    I think Mourinho is a really competitive narcissist with a superior complex and needs an enemy that he can pit himself against constantly for the kicks. If there isn't a natural one around he will try to create one. I used to like him when I could only read his quotes in the papers (I was probably also influenced by media bias), but having heard him speak in press conferences the past season I have to say he has all the charisma of a dead fish. I have no idea why the press love him so much.

(Original post by SHOO)
    Mou is a little ****. He needs drama& attention. Before it was vs Fergie, in the La Liga it was vs Pep and now the mug wants an issue with Wenger.

I can't stand him. Sure he's a good tactician but he's got no class. I don't rate him - ****ing mug

(Original post by Tom_Ford)
    I think Mourinho has a personality disorder tbf.

ReputationRep:
    The Arsene / Mourinho "rivalry" probably stems a decade ago when Mourinho first arrived and Arsenal were the top contenders

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llys)
    I think Mourinho is a really competitive narcissist with a superior complex and needs an enemy that he can pit himself against constantly for the kicks. If there isn't a natural one around he will try to create one. I used to like him when I could only read his quotes in the papers (I was probably also influenced by media bias), but having heard him speak in press conferences the past season I have to say he has all the charisma of a dead fish. I have no idea why the press love him so much.
    He doesn't bother me but his relationship with the press is strange. He's like the popular bully in those typical American teen movies, who's whole group laugh at his jokes even if they're terrible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    The Arsene / Mourinho "rivalry" probably stems a decade ago when Mourinho first arrived and Arsenal were the top contenders
    Think it's jealousy tbh.

Arsene can go so long without a trophy, and the fans will still love him #inwengerwetrust

but he was chased out of Chelsea and Madrid for under-performing IIRC, and there is not a strong following of fans loyal to Mou, and the Bridge is probably the only place he felt anything close to resembling loyalty.

ReputationRep:
    anybody else going to the emirates later on? argh times goes so slowly on days like today...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 29Bilal96)
    anybody else going to the emirates later on? argh times goes so slowly on days like today...
    Yep I am. In live right near the stadium so can leave at about 5.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Agent Fabianski .

ReputationRep:
    Coyggggg

ReputationRep:
    Man United LOL!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Bafetimbi Gomis looks like the Predator, him and Bony charging at defenders would be scary as hell.

ReputationRep:
    Haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

• Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Oh and in case anyone missed it, a bird plopped one straight into Ashley Young's mouth. Good pass.

https://vine.co/v/M37F1mB5IzB

ReputationRep:
    Is Mertesacker injured?
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cem101)
    Is Mertesacker injured?
    Nope, he just isn't match fit. The Germans only came back from holiday and started training a week ago.

ReputationRep:
    Spurs a man down....LOL

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.