Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

ReputationRep:
    only way I can do next week without taking a hit is to transfer my goal keeper and then play 4-5-1 with only captain pelle up front..

Tempted to go for it actually.. i mean, all my transfer hits this season have been really bad mistakes, honestly, I have not made a signle one that has worked out well for me.. (which is my fault, not anything about taking hits.. I know they can be great if done well)

will probably just stick with the 4-5-1 for next week, and then swap aguaro out the week after...

As for this week, still have not gotten over loosing 18pts to red cards..
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RVNmax)
    Same, then add J. Cole (stupid, I know), Mannone, Alderweireld and Duff.
    Just going to wait it out till Friday night before making transfer, hoping that there will be some clarity on the fitness of my players and then taking it from there.
    Mannone got dropped ages ago, no point ditching him if you have another keeper though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Overall rank dropped from 70 to 249 :sad:

With pretty much everyone taking hits next week and some favorable fixtures, i'm hopeful of a recovery.

Hmmm, could be a week to just switch Aguero and gamble on the bench... Boyd is pushing for a start. Could do with Toure picking up a minor injury mid-week.

I'm dicing with RVP as a differential. He's overpriced but the fear for me is that if I get rid of Kun for Bony/Giroud etc that extra £4m is going to burn such a hole in my pocket i'll want to reshape my team in coming weeks to utilise it and end up with something panicky and poorly thought out, whilst also losing best part of £.5-1m worth of value in very cheap defenders that have proven to be decent and risen.

Mata is beginning to look a little more assured of a place in no. 10. Rooney could be an option too.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Mannone got dropped ages ago, no point ditching him if you have another keeper though.
    I've been trying for weeks to get someone who I can rotate with Speroni, who luckily is fine form, but there were more pressing worries each week and obviously there is no point taking a points hit.

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking of replacing Sterling and Aguero with Yaya Toure and Lukaku..

ReputationRep:
    No point replacing Fabianski since keeper's maximum is usually 6 or 7 anyway and it's only one game too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    I'm thinking of replacing Sterling and Aguero with Yaya Toure and Lukaku..
    Toure hitting form lately and with Aguero out will be on pens aswell. Lukaku burned me last year whenever I captained him but when I didn't captain him he did good

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalWenger)
    Toure hitting form lately and with Aguero out will be on pens aswell. Lukaku burned me last year whenever I captained him but when I didn't captain him he did good

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yea and I think Toure will go up and Aguero will come down quickly so I've made my transfers. Both Man City and Everton have easy games for a bit too..
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Debuchy's back for Arsenal, looks like Chambers might have to go.

ReputationRep:
    Can somebody advise me on what I should do with this team? I've lost four H2H's in a row (not in TSR). Don't really want to lose a 5th by making rash decisions. 0.5m left.

Who to take out/bring in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    Can somebody advise me on what I should do with this team? I've lost four H2H's in a row (not in TSR). Don't really want to lose a 5th by making rash decisions. 0.5m left.

Who to take out/bring in?
    Chadli out. Jedinak in?

Aguero out if long term injury obviously.

ReputationRep:
    that Pelle goal closes the gap in my H2H to 2pts... so close now..

I have pelle, he has forster, and currently its now 30 to him, 28 to me..

Need Pelle to do something else! or get bonus points..

(ofcourse.. none of this would matter if, as I will mention again and again.. I did not loose nearly 20 points to red cards this week.. (yes I am escalating the way I describe the figures)
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Pelle scores nice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    Di Maria and Pelle out, Aguero and someone else in. You're welcome.
    I hate you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    got to get that pelle assist or goal...

(or hope it stays 1-1, and he gets bonus points)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    I hate you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :lol: Did you not enjoy that one minute of Aguero, though? :lol:

Captain Robin delivers for me again :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister Dead)
    Hmmm, could be a week to just switch Aguero and gamble on the bench... Boyd is pushing for a start. Could do with Toure picking up a minor injury mid-week.

I'm dicing with RVP as a differential
    Toure is injured you sick man.

And van Persie love. About two years too late. He's rubbish now. But I knew you'd come around :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    :lol: Did you not enjoy that one minute of Aguero, though? :lol:

Captain Robin delivers for me again :sexface:
    I both love and hate your deleted team. Love it because it stills beats people in H2H. Hate it did it to me and you're still above me in the league.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirMasterKey)
    I both love and hate your deleted team. Love it because it stills beats people in H2H. Hate it did it to me and you're still above me in the league.
    Moved up to 4th in Division C :lol:

Just looked at the TSR league. So many doing so well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirMasterKey)
    Chadli out. Jedinak in?

Aguero out if long term injury obviously.
    cheers.

anyone else?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.