Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    2 goals in 1 minute. shawn_o1 Sit down shut up pal, go back to picking up barely legal teens bud...

ReputationRep:
    Ramsey mate. Quality play for both goals. 2 great finishes aswell.

ReputationRep:
    My boy ozil reading my posts and taking my advice. Great right foot finish, no faffing about. Ox finally scoring too, great goal

ReputationRep:
    Flamini really does not have a single brain cell does he.

ReputationRep:
    Game is not over yet
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Tuesday: Wenger must be sacked, he's past it!
    Sunday: We're going to win the league!

Arsenal fans are a strange bunch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Even if that were true, these two assertions are not mutually exclusive. (E.g., Arsenal can win the league if other teams do badly.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

Not me, I never get carried away.

ReputationRep:
    I want Arsenal to either drop out of the top 4 or win the title. The latter is because I like the club and the former to enjoy the meltdowns.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    I want Arsenal to either drop out of the top 4 or win the title. The latter is because I like the club and the former to enjoy the meltdowns.
    Good for you. I want them to come second because I don't think they deserve the title; that'll have to go to Leicester.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    Flamini really does not have a single brain cell does he.
    scenes when he's behind a billion dollar revolutionary energy company

should not play passes longer than 5 yards still

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    scenes when he's behind a billion dollar revolutionary energy company

should not play passes longer than 5 yards still
    Lol, as an investor, it's not as though he goes to work in laboratory after training.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Icecream1)
    Lol, as an investor, it's not as though he goes to work in laboratory after training.
    speculation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

Literally no one has said this. Also as another poster said the two aren't mutually exclusive. Hate it when people try and get on fans when they're team is winning, it's called emotions ffs.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by llys)
    Good for you. I want them to come second because I don't think they deserve the title; that'll have to go to Leicester.
    I'd be happy with any of the top 3 winning the league tbh, i'd prefer Leicester for obvious reasons.

Think Spurs will invest much more wisely with Pochettino at the helm. Those two getting in the CL will change the dynamic of the league for years to come. Liverpool are in a mess which will take years to sort out, United aren't much better (especially if they don't get Mourinho) and who knows what'll happen with Chelsea.

(Original post by AliRizzo)
    Literally no one has said this. Also as another poster said the two aren't mutually exclusive. Hate it when people try and get on fans when they're team is winning, it's called emotions ffs.
    You aren't on Arsenal Twitter are you.

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal fans are flip floppers everyone knows this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

You aren't on Arsenal Twitter are you.
    You don't understand Arsenal Twitter if you're taking them seriously. They're a bunch of reactionary clowns.

ReputationRep:
    You're a clown

And an ostrich

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I'd be happy with any of the top 3 winning the league tbh, i'd prefer Leicester for obvious reasons.

Think Spurs will invest much more wisely with Pochettino at the helm. Those two getting in the CL will change the dynamic of the league for years to come. Liverpool are in a mess which will take years to sort out, United aren't much better (especially if they don't get Mourinho) and who knows what'll happen with Chelsea.
    Yes, I hope he stays. I also just realised that Spurs have the biggest GD in the league. :eek: When did this happen?

ReputationRep:
    I wonder how Theo feels right now. 10 years at Arsenal and can't even start in this mediocre side.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.