The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Stargatecrazy
I hope this is true!!! (about River Song) Not really a spoiler. It's the opposite of her leaving :smile:

http://tardisspoilers.blogspot.com/2010/07/returning-river.html

Oh my God this has to be true!!!!!!!!!!!
:love:

I found these on the Doctor Who thread on holby.tv forums...credit to the original poster:

Melissa, holby.tv
So apparently the Sunday Times have revealed that Amy calls the baby

Spoiler

& according to someone who claims to have seen a screener:

Spoiler

Not sure how reliable/true these are, but I'm hopeful anyway :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 3681
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
No he wouldn't, and that would be stupid if he does since he invites it. Part of what makes Doctor Who good (or by definition is Doctor Who) is that several viewers can get together and discuss events and come up with theories. It was only the other day that he tweeted that his child had figured out everything that happens in the series/what's going on.

And it's not like he browses TheStudentRoom, or even DS and GB. He says he stays away from those sites now.

Besides, 90% of speculation tends to be wrong. :tongue:

No more mirror hints to my mirror theory for instance. :sad: Though it may come up in the later series.

What about the red balloons though?
Probably just sheer coincidence, but the Sister (from Family of Blood) was trapped in 'every mirror, everywhere' - could someone have set her free? Or the others from the Family? I remember thinking when watching that episode that they didn't kill them, so they could come back later...
Just a thought, since River and the Doctor have a reverse order of everything, when the River meets the Doctor for the first time then the Doctor will no longer see her. Why would he do that :redface: WANNA KNOW
Reply 3683
I really hope that amy's baby isnt some sort of monster experiment. I hope it is actually rory and amy's real baby.

I just keep imagining The doctor holding a little baby! Aww :biggrin:
Original post by Sawwah
I really hope that amy's baby isnt some sort of monster experiment. I hope it is actually rory and amy's real baby.

I just keep imagining The doctor holding a little baby! Aww :biggrin:

Well, in day of the moon, there was a picture of Amy with a normal baby.

Spoiler

Reply 3685
Original post by ??????????????????
Just a thought, since River and the Doctor have a reverse order of everything, when the River meets the Doctor for the first time then the Doctor will no longer see her. Why would he do that :redface: WANNA KNOW

I dont think it's completely in reverse order. I think after he meets her for the first time, they spend a while together and fall in love (thats why she is his wife later on)
Original post by Sawwah
I dont think it's completely in reverse order. I think after he meets her for the first time, they spend a while together and fall in love (thats why she is his wife later on)

Nah, Sexy is his wife not Song! :redface:
Right this theory may be a little far out
It's to do with fourth dimension and this episode and it's a little clutching at strawish

Spoiler

There might be a mention of lonely assasins in there?
I don't know it was just an idea and i havn't looked
(edited 12 years ago)
Re: my post from earlier, how would everyone feel if:

Spoiler

Original post by Pandora.

Spoiler

Ecstatic :tongue: She is my favourite character after all :biggrin:
Ecstatic :tongue: She is my favourite character after all :biggrin:

Thank God you agree, I didn't want to bring up the topic with a big fan outburst :blush::biggrin:
Reply 3691
even if it was just her and the doctor that would be awesome!

Spoiler

Depends on who she is I think and where in the timeline she is.
Original post by Sawwah

That's what I'm hoping for :smile:

EDIT: Not like this :sexface:, just in this way: :hugs:
I've just realised the link was from 2010. Not happy :lolwut:
I've just realised the link was from 2010. Not happy :lolwut:

Yeah but it's about series 7...Steven Moffat loves the character of River Song, so I'm still very hopeful.

Tbh I'd love it if Rory, Amy and River were all still his companions. The Doctor needs lots of friends :tongue:
Yeah but it's about series 7...Steven Moffat loves the character of River Song, so I'm still very hopeful.

Tbh I'd love it if Rory, Amy and River were all still his companions. The Doctor needs lots of friends :tongue:

:adore:
Thanks for putting my mind at rest :biggrin::biggrin:
More promo pics

Spoiler

oops They aren't particularly spoiler-ish so here's hoping no damage was done.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Sawwah

no no no no no no NO!

its bad enough that tennent left if karen leaves im not watching doctor who ever again

the last episode made me realise how badly tennant was needed in that episode

matt smith usually guides the people in situations like that

where as tennant made it very clear he was the highest authority in the room you listen to him

no-one woukld have died if tennant was the doctor except well ganger amy
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by kopite493
no no no no no no NO!

its bad enough that tennent left if karen leaves im not watching doctor who ever again

the last episode made me realise how badly tennant was needed in that episode

matt smith usually guides the people in situations like that

where as tennant made it very clear he was the highest authority in the room you listen to him

no-one woukld have died if tennant was the doctor except well ganger amy

Woah, calm down. Matt Smith does a wonderful Doctor!! I love Karen too and Amy has grown on me (I like her now, last season I hated her), but her leaving wouldn't stop me from watching...

Latest

Trending

Trending