Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

[New] Post a picture of yourself, unedited and the first picture you take Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    Because TSR isn't twitter.
    Hahahahahahaha! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elm Tree)
    The door is so shiny! Are you allowed to touch it?
    What were you doing at No.10, anyways? :holmes: And how is George Osborne a ****?
    I was there on The Challenge, and we had to do a presentation for our fundraising idea/volunteering scheme. While waiting for him to show up someone overheard him *****ing about "more bloody teenagers" quietly in another room :sigh: I mean he was pleasant and all, but come on... But wow that was like a year and a half ago :zomg: not new at all!

And nobody told me I couldn't touch it :lol: But I did sit in Winston Churchill's favourite chair, and was later told that nobody's sat in it since him and it was forbidden to sit in...

Don't tell anyone :teehee:

(Original post by Holby_fanatic)
    I knew you'd say something like that, ahaha!

N'awww you and your suits. :lol:
    Hey I am a fan of dressing good!

(Original post by beckyyx)
    You look so chill in that picture
    Thank you I think! I pretty much look chill all the time... Guess No. 10 didn't change it!

(Original post by mel1995)
    in case you havent noticed, im not the only one who's done that!
    Hey, don't bite at me who said that I negged you but that may have been the reason for others to do so.

Hey, don't bite at me who said that I negged you but that may have been the reason for others to do so.
    nono i wasn't! i guess people just don't understand my sarcasm on here. I don't even have twitter haha

nono i wasn't! i guess people just don't understand my sarcasm on here. I don't even have twitter haha
    I would assume people didn't like the sarcasm, anyway don't let those negs bring you down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danielnkwocha)
    I was there on The Challenge, and we had to do a presentation for our fundraising idea/volunteering scheme. While waiting for him to show up someone overheard him *****ing about "more bloody teenagers" quietly in another room :sigh: I mean he was pleasant and all, but come on...

And nobody told me I couldn't touch it :lol: But I did sit in Winston Churchill's favourite chair, and was later told that nobody's sat in it since him and it was forbidden to sit in...

Don't tell anyone :hehe:
    I'm doing The Challenge too this summer Which activity did you choose? Maybe I'll get the chance to stand outside #10

:rofl: Can't believe you actually sat the the Winston Churchil's chair! Lucky you didn't get caught lol!

ReputationRep:
    I hashtagged once and got 4 negs. :lol:

To be fair it was a shockingly bad picture.

I would assume people didn't like the sarcasm, anyway don't let those negs bring you down
    aha i won't dont worry!

aha i won't dont worry!
    Good and you can have my positive rep for the day

Good and you can have my positive rep for the day
    i dont know what that is but it sounds good, so thankyou

ReputationRep:
    #hashtagme

Attachment 216804
    (Original post by JordanR)
    Attachment 216807

don't make that face at me

You look good, though. very few girls actually suit red lipstick
    Young, but not ready :no:

ReputationRep:
    I hashtagged multiple times and got nothing

I must be really handsome

or no one bothered to read my post after looking at my ugly mug

ReputationRep:

Nah, mate. You buttaz.

You were wearing the invisible cloak didn't notice you until this post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    Young, but not ready :no:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing The Challenge too this summer Which activity did you choose? Maybe I'll get the chance to stand outside #10

:rofl: Can't believe you actually sat the the Winston Churchil's chair! Lucky you didn't get caught lol!
    I chose photography, but honestly the activity you do in the second week only slightly impacts your time there. It's all great fun I've been mentoring there for almost 2 years now, but I'm taking a break this year cos I'll be starting uni and all, maybe they'll get me back soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Open Paint and make boobs bigger :mmm:
    My boobs are naturally ginormous. Did you not see my no edit hashtag :smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danielnkwocha)
    I chose photography, but honestly the activity you do in the second week only slightly impacts your time there. It's all great fun I've been mentoring there for almost 2 years now, but I'm taking a break this year cos I'll be starting uni and all, maybe they'll get me back soon
    Any advice you've learnt from doing it for a long time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R4INBOW)
    My boobs are naturally ginormous. Did you not see my no edit hashtag :smug:
    Show that again :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Any advice you've learnt from doing it for a long time?
    I'd say get along with your team! You'll rely on each other for a lot, and living with em for 3 weeks will really form strong bonds between you I've honestly made friends for life either from or through The Challenge.

Don't be afraid to bring up ideas/information that people won't generally agree with. At the end of the day everyone's as worried and apprehensive as each other, and can often just go with the best sounding thing without thinking it through. While mentoring I've learnt that a lot of people end up doing that and regretting it. So be yourself! And feel free to PM/VM me if you have any other questions, I don't wanna derail threads :lol:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.