Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm hating university.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonynous)
    He's a weird one nowadays. I hardly talk to him.

Yeah.. but most of these kids just go out clubbing, drinking and partying. I'd rather not associate myself with the likes. Most courses start on the 29th so they don't have much to worry about for now. My course has started so I've just been pretty much revising/studying constantly ever since.
    Why you sneak dissing mehn??? #GDK

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Freshers week in manchester is so annoying. They're literally blocking roads.
    And there's the free dominos... No plz.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonynous)
    I'm hating university.
    Whats wrong?

ReputationRep:
    somalianss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    Whats wrong?
    It's tough.

ReputationRep:
    Just wanted to ask something, do you guys know how Ayoto money (not sure if i spelled it right lool ) system works?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Itachi Uchiha.)
    Just wanted to ask something, do you guys know how Ayoto money (not sure if i spelled it right lool ) system works?
    Basically you have a number of people eg10 people each paying a set and agreed amount of money to a shared sum of money, each person takes it in turn to take out the total sum of money and they keep paying weekly/monthly till they pay off all.
    Eg 10 people agree to pay 400 a month and that total sum is 4000, when it is your turn you take the 4000 and pay until you have payed off the 4000 you took.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al-farhan)
    Basically you have a number of people eg10 people each paying a set and agreed amount of money to a shared sum of money, each person takes it in turn to take out the total sum of money and they keep paying weekly/monthly till they pay off all.
    Eg 10 people agree to pay 400 a month and that total sum is 4000, when it is your turn you take the 4000 and pay until you have payed off the 4000 you took.
    That is sly dangerous yanoe.

(Original post by Secretnerd123)
    Its ok. I dont love it though lool. I joined a somali soc, isoc, commuters soc and psych soc so should hopefully make a lot of friends from there when i start going to the events. I went uni for 2 days and met one nice bengali girl so far so im haps. Haha

Do you mean ahmed aka al farhan aka awowe. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL calling him bae. You crack me up ����������
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.