Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Arsenal Thread XX Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LostGear)
    Spurs a man down....LOL
    What a day so far lolol

ReputationRep:
    this gon b a good season, i can smell it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnharM)
    Was it class when Zidane headbutted Materazzi and got sent off in a World Cup Final?

Was it class when Rivaldo dived against Turkey in the World Cup?

Was it class when Maradona used his hand to punch the ball into the net against England?

Was it class when Benitez said **** about Chelsea's flags, and their fans?

Was it class when Cantona kicked a fan?

No, of course it wasn't. But people remember these things. Arsenal fans will always remember Mourinho calling out Wenger the same way Benitez called out Chelsea. At the end of the day, it's all publicity. It makes the sport very interesting when people do/say things out of the ordinary.

As with WWE, nah don't watch that ****.
    I think there is a view that the managers should be held under a different barometer in terms of conduct, ehich might explain the attention that Alan Pardew got for headbutting a player. A player does that and it will get less coverage.

There's no point in judging supporters and players in the same light because that is a lost cause from the get go.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    I see the Moyes effect is still in full swing.

ReputationRep:
    the guy that just ran on the pitch lol.

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos_h264h...pFbWhzV.g0S4sL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)

Decent effort on the run tbf.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

His free kick was better than Eriksen's :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    #Arsenal team to play Palace: Szczesny, Debuchy, Koscielny, Chambers, Gibbs, Arteta, Wilshere, Ramsey, Alexis, Cazorla, Sanogo #AFCvCPFC

#Arsenal subs: Martinez, Monreal, Coquelin, Rosicky, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Campbell, Giroud #AFCvCPFC

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    Decent effort on the run tbf.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I liked how Adrian went for the save. that security guard was never gonna catch him either.

ReputationRep:
    Not a bad 11 at all. Very happy that Chambers and Sanogo are starting and then there's always alexis ofcourse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    #Arsenal team to play Palace: Szczesny, Debuchy, Koscielny, Chambers, Gibbs, Arteta, Wilshere, Ramsey, Alexis, Cazorla, Sanogo #AFCvCPFC

#Arsenal subs: Martinez, Monreal, Coquelin, Rosicky, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Campbell, Giroud #AFCvCPFC

Posted from TSR Mobile
    disappointed to see cazorla starting.

when ozil comes back I want to see wilshere dropped as easily as I drop lo fat mayo for full fat mayo when I bulk, too.

ReputationRep:
    If anything, this 4-3-3 set-up will really get the best of Arteta more than anyone. Although I'm curious to see if Wenger sticks with this system when Ozil and Walcott come back.

ReputationRep:
    Great line up. Wilsh will prove the doubt wrong this season trust me

ReputationRep:
    good results so far, would have liked spurs to draw but can't complain when utd and everton drop points.

ReputationRep:
    Giroud not even starting...Loads of my friends have him in our fantasy football league. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    Nice that Chambers is getting so much game time (no alternative, I guess, but still nice). I'm kind of worried what will happen to him when Per is back.

ReputationRep:
    Ergh

Jamie's accent

ReputationRep:
    good results so far, would have liked spurs to draw but can't complain when utd and everton drop points.
    Couldn't believe west ham missed that penalty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LostGear)
    Spurs a man down....LOL
    Three points and Naughton suspended, think we've come off better!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    Ergh

Jamie's accent
    And the **** he says.

Did you see Szczesny's response to Carragher saying that we need a new keeper? I'd say it shut him up.

Why do they keep talking as though we are done in the window? We aren't ffs, really jarring. We are after a DM and CB, possibly a ST if Arsene wakes up kmt.

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.